All TMZ stories about Conrad Murray

Re: Conrad Murray Is Still In Jail - No Bail Posted

Well we are getting conflicting reports here. Im so confused!

Dr. Conrad Murray -- Back to Work
Posted Feb 10th 2010 3:33PM by TMZ Staff
Dr. Conrad Murray went back to work at his Las Vegas doctor's office today -- but if you're in the market for a heavy sedative ... this is probably not the place to go.

Murray is free on $75,000 bail after being charged for involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson -- one of the conditions of his freedom is that he's prohibited from administering powerful anesthetics ... including Propofol.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0fAS5niEm

Interesting. I wonder if that means that there is an error on the website?

Not surprising that Murray didnt go to work at W Montgomery.

NPG conveniently there to take another pic of Murray!

Dr. Conrad Murray went back to work at his Las Vegas doctor's office today -- but if you're in the market for a heavy sedative ... this is probably not the place to go.

Murray is free on $75,000 bail after being charged for involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson -- one of the conditions of his freedom is that he's prohibited from administering powerful anesthetics ... including Propofol.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0fAS5niEm

thank you for the post.....American tax dollars hard at work..:mad:...makes me sick....he is still working....he should be locked up..

Does the Jail site say when the info was last updated? It should say on the very bottom of the page.

:scratch:

Why is conflicting information out?

ok tmz shows the booking info with bail set at 75,000
the new info shows bail at 0 and the disposition code of bond

I think that this mean he had paid the bail with bond - that's why the bail amount is now shown as 0.

-----------------------------------------------------
example info found on the internet
before posting bail the record looks like this

Bail Amount: 50,000.00 Fine Amount: .00 Disposition Code: Disposition Description:

after posting the bail it looks like this

Bail Amount: 0 Fine Amount: .00 Disposition Code: OR Disposition Description: OWN RECOGNIZANCE

similarly here it shows that the bail is paid and the person in question is left to his/her own recognizance

:smilerolleyes:Murray still in custody would have been too good to be true:smilerolleyes:

rsdcfm.jpg

When it says "bail amount 0, fine amount .00" I kinda thought it means the opposite, the bail has been fully paid... and unfortunately he's free... and yup, then there are news he's back at work :(

Re: Murray Back @ Work

If you go to the bottom of the page, it says he posted bond.

Yeah, but it says, ' no information on release date ' on RELEASE item.

Is that because he wasnt in jail?

And isnt it standard protocol to bring someone in handcuffs. I remember us discussing this when MJ was arrested. We thought it was wrong for MJ to be handcuffed but thats the law. And yet Murray who has killed a man, can walk in with no handcuffs despite the fact that all the fans and Family wanted to see Murray walk in with cuffs the same way they did it to Mike?

When it says "bail amount 0, fine amount .00" I kinda thought it means the opposite, the bail has been fully paid... and unfortunately he's free... and yup, then there are news he's back at work :(

you are absolutely correct.

I wish the people stopped with these hoax theories ( and some people stop believing them without investigating themselves)

and TMZ just came up with visual confirmation

0210_conrad_doctors.jpg

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0fAWvR3pH

you are absolutely correct.

I wish the people stopped with these hoax theories ( and some people stop believing them without investigating themselves)
^^Posted Multiple times and thread title changed to match!

??? Your the first person to mention hoax in this thread! What the hell does Murray still being in jail have to do with a hoax theory. Do you know more?

I'm calling the info that you have gotten from another board and copied here as a hoax (not something related to MJ's death but a deliberate attempt to deceive or trick an audience about something even though the info posted shows to be the opposite)

I just meant that there are people out there playing with the information just to create this confusion that we had in this thread.

edit: oh okay you changed the thread title - sorry my misunderstanding on that. :doh:

Last edited:

^^Actually that info wasnt from a MJ board OR a hoax board. Plus when I looked up the info myself to confirm if the screenshots were correct, they were.

I didnt see him leave the courthouse? To my knowledge even with Murray's "happy snaps" that no doubt he scrounged some money from (Forrest Lawn) - I doubt he has enough money to post bail, let alone pay his lawyers. IF he did get any money through I believe he would be in breach of his other court orders if he did not FIRST pay off his child support debts etc. I dont think he could have made bail but who knows?

EDIT - AWWW crap, just saw the pics. Guess he's got someone financing him then. Wanker!

Last edited:

^^Actually that info wasnt from a MJ board OR a hoax board. Plus when I looked up the info myself to confirm if the screenshots were correct, they were.

yes the screenshots were/are 100% correct, there's no argument there.
But the info posted with it (that he did not post bail) was not correct. that means either 1) people write about things they really do not know (honestly how hard is it to google - it took me 5 minutes) or 2) they are doing this deliberately to confuse the fans.

I personally wish that these things do not happen. We are already in a hard and emotional battle in our quest for justice for Michael, these things just play with our minds and emotions. just my :2cents:

Last edited:

Well I dont know a lot about law so thats where MJJC comes in and helps....and they did! ;)

yes the screenshots were/are 100% correct, there's no argument there.
But the info posted with it (that he did not post bail) was not correct. that means either 1) people write about things they really do not know (honestly how hard is it to google - it took me 5 minutes) or 2) they are doing this deliberately to confuse the fans.

I personally wish that these things do not happen. We are already in a hard and emotional battle in our quest for justice for Michael, these things just play with our minds and emotions. just my :2cents:

I think people just assume. We didn't see him leave court, then see something we don't fully understand in those screenshots... people assume he was still in jail... I agree it makes things more emotional and confusing than they already are.

I wonder if his lawyers picked up the tab for the bond. If the bond is the measly 10% of total bail like it is in my home state... then it wouldn't have been all that expensive considering....

Oh how I wish he'd been stuck in jail though :doh:
sorry :ph34r:

Yes I jumped the gun and made an ASSumption. Its not the first time and it wont be the last. I dont think its uncommon to imperfect. I should have posed the thread as a question. I apologise. I was quickly proven wrong.....dag nab it. I could only wish Murray was still in jail.

He says he's broke, so where the f*** does he get $75,000 for bail out? Can someone answer that one for me? How are the courts not suspicious of this?

Didn't Chernoff say something about posting bail?

Because it makes no sense. He can't pay his child support. He whines about being broke. How in good god can he pay a $75.000 bail. There is more people behind Michael's murder and I hope they are caught. I think those are the ones paying his bail.

People a bail bondsman lent him the money to pay his bail that is where he got it from. End of the day it is a loan he got

Guys, please could y'all clear me up here as I don't know much of things like judgement, charges and stuff?
I mean he paid the bail, so what now? He's free forever?

Guys, please could y'all clear me up here as I don't know much of things like judgement, charges and stuff?
I mean he paid the bail, so what now? He's free forever?

no, hun. it simply means he is not kept in jail while the trial is going. he's got a set of conditions, like surrendering his passport, that he has to adhere to, if he breaks any of the conditions he might be put in jail for the duration of the trial. as for after the trial - the verdict of the case determines that.

Former Michael Jackson doctor back in Las Vegas
AP

By KEN RITTER, Associated Press Writer Ken Ritter, Associated Press Writer – Wed Feb 10, 6:57 pm ET

LAS VEGAS – The doctor facing a manslaughter charge in singer Michael Jackson's death has returned to Nevada to resume his medical practice and await trial, his representatives said Wednesday.

Dr. Conrad Murray was in Las Vegas making arrangements to work from another physician's office pending an April 5 evidentiary hearing in Los Angeles, said Miranda Sevcik, spokeswoman for Murray and his lawyer, Edward Chernoff.

Chernoff vowed in a Web posting that Murray "is going to keep practicing medicine."

"We're not sharing the location because the doctor's primary concern is for his patients' privacy," Sevcik said from Houston.

Murray moved his practice, Global Cardiology Associates, out of a Las Vegas office building in August, said Mary Russell, property manager for the building across Flamingo Road from Desert Springs Hospital.

Murray, a 56-year-old cardiologist, also continues to operate the medical practice in Houston that he resumed in November, Chernoff said.

Murray is licensed to practice medicine in Nevada, Texas and California, although the California Medical Board is preparing to seek removal of his license there.

The Nevada Board of Medical Examiners has no history of disciplinary action against Murray, who obtained a Nevada medical license in 1999, said Douglas Cooper, interim board executive. Murray's license is set to expire June 30, 2011.

Cooper said he could not disclose if any new investigations involving Murray were under way.

"He has an active license in the state of Nevada," Cooper said.

Murray pleaded not guilty Monday in Los Angeles to an involuntary manslaughter charge carrying the possibility of up to four years in prison.

Cooper said Nevada authorities were aware that as a condition of Murray's release on $75,000 bail, a judge in Los Angeles barred him from administering any anesthetic agent, specifically the drug propofol.

The Los Angeles coroner cited propofol as the cause of Jackson's death, with other drugs as contributing factors.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Keith Schwartz also ordered Murray to surrender his passport, after a prosecutor suggested he might flee to his native Grenada or to Trinidad, where he has a child.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100210/ap_on_en_mu/us_michael_jackson_doctor_vegas_10

So he has several chances to practice ... fine

Back