All TMZ stories about Conrad Murray

Re: All TMZ stories about Conrad Murray: Update p19 Stripper comes forward

I find it howver very odd that no security at all were present 24/7 at the house.. so surely,
i doubt very much there wasnt security there at night. it would be 24/7. alberto and amir were personal to mj. not some crappy night shift security so would come in the morning. if u get me

anyway this is obvious B.S made up by oxman imo. throw in the deep sleep ie he was under diprivan

I really don't get what Oxman's strategy is - seems to me he's grasping at straws and he doesn't realize he's hurting the prosecution's case rather than helping it.

I wonder if oxman will listen if the entire jackson family, besides joe, tells him to SHUT UP!!

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

Dr. Conrad Murray Saves A Life on MJ Anniversary
6/25/2010 11:55 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

How's this for irony? TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray may have saved another life ... almost one year to the day after Michael Jackson died.

Sources tell us, yesterday Dr. Murray received a call from a Las Vegas patient who was complaining of chest pains. Dr. Murray told the man it sounded like he was having a heart attack and he needed to call 911. The patient resisted, but Dr. Murray persisted and the man eventually made the call.

The patient was taken to the emergency room at Desert Springs Hospital in Las Vegas, where doctors confirmed it was indeed a heart attack. The docs placed a stent in the man's heart.

Today, Dr. Murray visited his patient at the hospital. He reviewed the angiogram film. The patient is doing well.

Before going there the doc had a private moment at St. Joseph Husband of Mary Catholic Church in Vegas. Murray also went to Barnes and Noble bookstore this AM. And he got a frappuccino at Starbucks.

Remember, a few months back it was Dr. Murray to the rescue on an airplane after a passenger fell ill.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/25/dr-co...n-heart-attack-patient-anniversary-las-vegas/

Whatever, murray's PR team is working overtime. He could save everyone else's life but michael's?

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

How's this for irony? TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray may have saved another life ... almost one year to the day after Michael Jackson died.

Sources tell us, yesterday Dr. Murray received a call from a Las Vegas patient who was complaining of chest pains. Dr. Murray told the man it sounded like he was having a heart attack and he needed to call 911. The patient resisted, but Dr. Murray persisted and the man eventually made the call.

The patient was taken to the emergency room at Desert Springs Hospital in Las Vegas, where doctors confirmed it was indeed a heart attack. The docs placed a stent in the man's heart.

Today, Dr. Murray visited his patient at the hospital. He reviewed the angiogram film. The patient is doing well.

Before going there the doc had a private moment at St. Joseph Husband of Mary Catholic Church in Vegas. Murray also went to Barnes and Noble bookstore this AM. And he got a frappuccino at Starbucks.

Remember, a few months back it was Dr. Murray to the rescue on an airplane after a passenger fell ill.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/25/dr-co...n-heart-attack-patient-anniversary-las-vegas/

Oh sure. They are trying to change his image from a Dr. Frankenstein to a Marcus Welby (dating myself here).

Good question...why is he able to save everybody but Michael?

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

TMZ really have done well out of MJ's death? They seem to have all the scoops, especially the EXCLUSIVE about MJ's death...and now they seem to be able to make money out of telling us that he advised someone with heart pains to go to hospital, then he went to church, a bookstore and bought a coffee. Wow. Slow news day.

Pffffffft.

I always had doubts whether he really had a son...........

Dr. Conrad Murray -- Son On a Beach

7/29/2010 12:10 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

"Do not worry" ... Dr. Conrad Murray was merely rocking his infant son to sleep while taking a dip in Miami today where he and baby mama Nicole Alvarez are on vacation.

As we first reported, the LAPD believes Dr. Murray sent shipments of Propofol -- the drug that killed Michael -- from a Las Vegas pharmacy to Nicole's apartment in Santa Monica.

Dr. Murray is due back in court to face involuntary manslaughter charges on August 23.
http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/29/dr-conrad-murray-beach-photos-michael-jackson/

:doh:

TMZ really have done well out of MJ's death? They seem to have all the scoops, especially the EXCLUSIVE about MJ's death...and now they seem to be able to make money out of telling us that he advised someone with heart pains to go to hospital, then he went to church, a bookstore and bought a coffee. Wow. Slow news day.

Pffffffft.
Tacky isn't it...TMZ makes a celebrity out of Conrad Murray...
pffttt.....

I always had doubts whether he really had a son...........
http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/29/dr-conrad-murray-beach-photos-michael-jackson/

:doh:
My sentiments exactly!
His lawyers are on the PR roll
What's with the baby dude:doh:?
Drumming up sympathy.. harmless
ordinary father spending quality time with baby & mama :doh:

This is what Murray does when his pre hearing is coming up.

I am a bit nervous.

Dr. Conrad Murray -- Much Ado About Nothing
8/5/2010 6:10 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray's summer of fun continues -- last night he took in some theater in Houston ... a Billy Shakespeare classic called, "Much Ado About Nothing."

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/05/dr-conrad-murray-shakespeare-much-ado-about-nothing/

He's an intelligent Shakespeare fan. His preliminary hearing is in 2 and a half weeks. He's not gearing up. He has people doing that FOR him.

He's an intelligent Shakespeare fan. His preliminary hearing is in 2 and a half weeks. He's not gearing up. He has people doing that FOR him.

yeah he doesn't look to nervous to me anyway....he has people making sure he is not gonna serve a day in jail..so why should he not enjoy his life as far as he is concerned. This whole case is one big joke. Poor Michael will never get justice...Murray was paid to kill Michael....and thats what he did.

yeah he doesn't look to nervous to me anyway....he has people making sure he is not gonna serve a day in jail..so why should he not enjoy his life as far as he is concerned. This whole case is one big joke. Poor Michael will never get justice...Murray was paid to kill Michael....and thats what he did.

This is just discusting and makes me sick.:puke:

Michael Jackson Fans To Protest Dr. Murray Hearing

8/22/2010 12:40 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray won't just face the judge in his manslaughter case on Monday -- we're told an army of MJ fans plans a little surprise of its own ... in the protest department.

A rep for Justice4MJ -- the fan group planning the demonstration -- tells TMZ that scores of Jackson fans plan to attend ... and it's all going down on the freeway overpass near the L.A. courthouse.

We're told when the hearing ends ... the protesters plan to march from the courthouse -- then quickly split for the overpasses as Murray makes his exit. They will bid Dr. Murray adieu as he drives off -- probably not in the friendliest of ways.

But we're guessing the protest is the least of Dr. Murray's worries.

we wont even know when he leaves. back door like all the other hearings no doubt

we wont even know when he leaves. back door like all the other hearings no doubt

It will be known. Once the judge dismisses the case for the day, fans will know where to go and what to look put for. No doubt, murray will have security and don't forget, TMZ will be right there to capture him. Not unless the judge remans him into custody tomorrow which I would LOVE to see happen but probably will not happen...but ALL things are possible.

MURRAY DUE IN COURT TOMORROW

Dr. Conrad Murray is due in court tomorrow. It will be a preliminary hearing to decide whether there is enough evidence against him to proceed to a full trial.

A representative for Justice4MJ, the fan group planning a demonstration, tells TMZ that scores of Jackson fans plan to attend and it's all going down on the freeway overpass near the L.A. courthouse.

After the hearing, the protesters plan to march from the courthouse, then quickly split for the overpasses as Murray makes his exit.

Source: TMZ

It will be known. Once the judge dismisses the case for the day, fans will know where to go and what to look put for. No doubt, murray will have security and don't forget, TMZ will be right there to capture him. Not unless the judge remans him into custody tomorrow which I would LOVE to see happen but probably will not happen...but ALL things are possible.

yeah we will know when courts over for the day but no one saw him leave after all the other hearings

i hope the juge takes away his doctor medical lease :yes:

A rep for Justice4MJ -- the fan group planning the demonstration -- tells TMZ that scores of Jackson fans plan to attend ... and it's all going down on the freeway overpass near the L.A. courthouse.
They spoke with TMZ? :eek: >>>> If it is true... > :sigh:

Interesting.... :smilerolleyes:

Justice4MJ group speaks to TMZ all the time.....

Justice4MJ group speaks to TMZ all the time.....
:eek:

Fans criticize TMZ, this kind of thing I really do not understand when the fans speak with TMZ. Just read the comments page on the website TMZ, there is all the hatred of fans to TMZ. Fans spend their time posting comments on the website TMZ. Unbelievable.... BUT... Ok! :fear:

Last edited:

Dr. Murray Wants Michael Jackson Fluid Samples

Sources tell TMZ ... Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers will ask the trial judge today for an order allowing them to get fluid samples from Michael Jackson -- to help with their defense in the involuntary manslaughter case.

We're told Dr. Murray's lawyers want to re-test some of the fluids to determine the accuracy level of the Propofol found in Michael Jackson's body.

According to the L.A. County Coroner's report Jackson died of acute Propofol intoxication.

We've learned the Coroner has fluid samples and we're told they've been preserved.

Also today in court ... Judge Michael Pastor is expected to set a preliminary hearing date. The spokesperson for Dr. Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, has said whatever date the judge wants is fine with them ... "If he wants it next week, we'll be there next week."

intresting. i thought his defence was mj did it or someone else did it. if so why contest the amounts found

A stripper at the house that nobody saw?! o_O

If it were that easy to get in then I bet more than a stripper would had been in the house at any given time, like fans for example!

And instead of talking to Oxman she should talk to the police duh!

Geraldine Hughes is using this TMZ story as proof of what she said about a stripper months ago on her face book page now!

- They're saying Murray brought the stripper there.. not that she just walked in.

- Geraldine Hughes is part of the Oxman, Majestic, Eddie Jones etc. club. She goes to court with them etc. So it's more likely that one of them talked to her about this & this waswhat she was talking about.

Hmmm.. idk if this is true, but it's definitely worth investigating, if it's true, it can only mean justice for MJ.. if it's not true.. well idk what would happen..?

I don't know how, but last time or the time before, he managed to disappear without a trace didn't he...not even TMZ caught him. I don't know how that happened :scratch: People thought he'd gone off in a helicoptor.. didn't it say somewhere that there was an underground tunnel? idk....
:sigh:

I know Bryan Oxman is not the best lawyer, but he's not wrong about everything. When he mentioned last month on Eddie Jones talk show that Murray doesn't look ready for the prelim, and it may be pushed back again, I tried to warn these people. No one believed him.

No, oxman said the defense didn't receive all info from the DA and will ask for a continuance.

In fact, today's hearing is just to set a prelim date. Again Oxman was wrong

Doctor charged in Michael Jackson's death returns to court
By Alan Duke, CNN
August 23, 2010 -- Updated 1028 GMT (1828 HKT)

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- When Dr. Conrad Murray returns to a Los Angeles court Monday afternoon, he is likely to be hounded by dozens of Michael Jackson fans angry about the pop star's death.

Monday's hearing is expected to be quick. It will set a date for the preliminary hearing in the involuntary manslaughter case against Murray, his lawyer said.

The judge has indicated the preliminary hearing will be in October and is expected to last more than a week.

The Los Angeles County coroner ruled that Jackson's death on June 25, 2009, was from an overdose of propofol, a powerful anesthesia used to put surgical patients to sleep.

Murray, hired as Jackson's personal doctor while the singer rehearsed for his comeback concerts, admits giving him propofol as a sleep aid. But Murray's lawyer said the amount was much smaller than what was found in Jackson's body during the autopsy.

"The fact [of the way] that he died was a mystery a year ago, and still is," Houston attorney Ed Chernoff told CNN in an exclusive interview recently.

Members of Jackson's family have attended each hearing since Murray's arrest in February.
When brother Jermaine Jackson left the last hearing in June, he indicated some of them were not satisfied with the case against Murray.

"Dr. Murray's the fall guy," Jermaine Jackson said after the hearing. "This is bulls**t."
California authorities announced last month that seven other doctors and a nurse who treated Jackson will not face criminal prosecution in connection with the singer's death.

Judge Michael Pastor denied a request by the state medical board to order Murray to stop practicing medicine as a condition of his bond while he awaits trial. His lawyer said he has no California patients, although he continues to treat patients in Nevada and Texas.

Jackson fans have organized protests at each hearing, taunting Dr. Murray as he entered and departed the courthouse.

One fan website said they would follow Murray "into the streets" after Monday's hearing with banners on an overpass of the Hollywood Freeway.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/0...tml?iref=allsearch#fbid=cctG5iMX4iu&wom=false

is this doctor making up storys or what :yes: :mat:

I'm just wondering why so LESS fans there on the spot. If I would be US citizen I would be there, every time.

Back