ALL THREADS FOR THE 1st April (APRIL FOOLS) GO HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ***!!!!!!NEW MICHAEL JACKSON/WILL.i.AM TRACK LEAKS ONLINE!!!!!!***

I thought of that this morning. :(

Last year it was happening on here it was horrible.

And now......... :no:

I know..its like that april fools joke has come true....and it makes u wanna shout that its not true. But u know deep down it is :(

Re: Unreleased Michael Jackson Songs Leaked

After the SIM topic from 2000 watts,this didn't get me.Hehehe.Nice try :)

ha ha !!! i totally fell for it :) well done ! hehe

Out of the Vault: Previously unknown song cowritten by Deepak Chopra and Rabbi Shmuley

This just in from my source at Sony. A new track titled Get a Life of Your Own, Losers has been added to the upcoming album, evidently cowritten by Deepak Chopra and Rabbi Shmuley.

Michael was quoted as saying after numerous attempts to ditch Deepak and Smuley, he came up with the title as a subtle hint. Apparently, they didn't pick up on the message and asked to sing background vocals on the song as well. Michael being a compasionate person, allowed them to sing along, but also being clever, he left the microphones turned off while they recorded their tracks. Michael explained to the recording engineer, "I felt really bad, tricking them like that, but Jesus Christmas, they sucked!"

About Shmuley and Chopra's claim to have cowritten the song, Michael said, "Well, you know there is a line in the song that goes, "Please don't go" and Shmuley, you know, he says that to me all the time. It's a little embarrassing, really. So he thinks he wrote that. And another part is "I can't imagine my life without you" and Deepak is always telling me that. Honestly, I find it creepy.

My source at Sony describes the song as a combination of DS, TDCAU, Leave Me Alone and We've Had Enough.

After searching online for about twenty minute, I scrolled down. Well done to the slowness of me. :laugh:

Re: Out of the Vault: Previously unknown song cowritten by Deepak Chopra and Rabbi Shmuley

Rigghhtttttt...

Re: Out of the Vault: Previously unknown song cowritten by Deepak Chopra and Rabbi Shmuley

I don't like April Fools :(

Haha :p

I don't think these April fools jokes are funny.. I mean, I'm all for jokes but this raises our hopes up because these unreleased tracks are the only new music we'll ever get from MJ.

lol, this one's funny )

I'm not believing anything on this date ever.

Haha, " Get a Life of Your Own, Losers". Epic

I'm going to hurt you!!! :)

ANOTHER April Fools?

Jeez, you guys on this board. :p haha.

Lol brilliant!!!!!!!

OMG this is the best untill now :lmao:

:lol: :toofunny: this is the best one today. I Won't be suprised if tmz picks it up thinking it's true. You know how they lurk around MJfansites I wish they would though, they are pathetic :hysterical:

Funny!! ...

Re: Janet on Live with Regis and Kelly

Oooh, that's a hard punch!

Bet she has a big black eye now!

Oooh, that's a hard punch!

Bet she has a big black eye now!

OMG Janet!! Look at the woman's face!

hah :lol:

OMG Janet!! Look at the woman's face!