ALL THREADS FOR THE 1st April (APRIL FOOLS) GO HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OMG! Michael dueted with ELVIS as a child!!

I am guessing this is an April Fools Joke. We surely would have heard about this before

Men In Black Leaking...

ZOMG, guess what peeps? I have this TOTALLY fetch story! I'm going to leak Men In Black today! I received it today from my source at Sony and he told me not to tell anyone or to leak it, but I want to do something for you guys. It's currently uploading...

Lyrics:

Scared of the men in black
They comin without slack
You can't run
You can't hide

... all I want to sharez.

Be prepared!

Re: Men In Black Leaking...

you april fool you.

HOLY CRAP!!!!! MEN IN BLACK IS REALLY LEAKING!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There needs to be atleast a 1 hr break between each April Fool's joke :p

actually I have this song on my ipod by the BeeGees...I love it. I have never heard the story about Elvis and Michael though. I am actually a big Elvis fan also...sorry Topflux ..I just dont understand this post..:)

Last edited:
Re: ***!!!!!!NEW MICHAEL JACKSON/WILL.i.AM TRACK LEAKS ONLINE!!!!!!***

from Rueters News: '...Warner Brothers Music Group confirmed today they are seeking legal posession of 8 songs that Prince and Michael Jackson recorded together in 1990, they are trying to prevent Prince from releasing material without their consent. The songs were privately created while Prince was still living in Minneapolis and without either of their respective record companies knowing about them until this week. One of those songs called 'Beautiful People' is about the Beatles John Lennon and Paul McCartney and borrows song samples from the 'Sgt. Peppers' album. Prince spokesman Richard Martell told us, '...there's no question that these songs belong to Michael and Prince...Sony Music and Warner Brothers have no legal claim to what fans have been waiting to hear for over 20 years.' Martell indicated Prince would like to make the first single available for downloading through ITunes hopefully the last week of August, possibly on what would've been Jackson's 52 birthday...'

Marty In LA

Why would Elvis have heard of Michael or the Bee Gees in 1968? The Bee Gees were a cult group then and the J5 was on Steeltown, which was only distributed in Gary. Also Elvis wasn't allowed to sing songs unless Colonel Parker got the songwriters to give the publishing to him.

Re: ***!!!!!!NEW MICHAEL JACKSON/WILL.i.AM TRACK LEAKS ONLINE!!!!!!***

Ahh that was so mean! Good one!

HOLY CRAP!!!!! MEN IN BLACK IS REALLY LEAKING!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There needs to be atleast a 1 hr break between each April Fool's joke :p
:hysterical:

407911407_9cf5511d3d.jpg

Re: ALL THREADS FOR THE 1st April GO HERE! (AKA APRIL FOOLS) ~Have fun guys, and be respectful~

loladlf

Last edited:
Re: ALL THREADS FOR THE 1st April GO HERE! (AKA APRIL FOOLS) ~Have fun guys, and be respectful~

from Rueters News: '...Warner Brothers Music Group confirmed today they are seeking legal posession of 8 songs that Prince and Michael Jackson recorded together in 1990, they are trying to prevent Prince from releasing material without their consent. The songs were privately created while Prince was still living in Minneapolis and without either of their respective record companies knowing about them until this week. One of those songs called 'Beautiful People' is about the Beatles John Lennon and Paul McCartney and borrows song samples from the 'Sgt. Peppers' album. Prince spokesman Richard Martell told us, '...there's no question that these songs belong to Michael and Prince...Sony Music and Warner Brothers have no legal claim to what fans have been waiting to hear for over 20 years.' Martell indicated Prince would like to make the first single available for downloading through ITunes hopefully the last week of August, possibly on what would've been Jackson's 52 birthday...'

Marty In LA

I have an unreleased Michael Jackson song in my possession. The song was created in aid of world poverty and features the late Jackie Chan on backing vocals.

I plan on leaking it in about 2 minutes.

This just in from my source at Sony. A new track titled Get a Life of Your Own, Losers has been added to the upcoming album, evidently cowritten by Deepak Chopra and Rabbi Shmuley.

Michael was quoted as saying after numerous attempts to ditch Deepak and Smuley, he came up with the title as a subtle hint. Apparently, they didn't pick up on the message and asked to sing background vocals on the song as well. Michael being the compasionate person that he was, allowed them to sing along, but also being clever, he left the microphones turned off while they recorded their tracks. Michael explained to the recording engineer, "I felt really bad, tricking them like that, but Jesus Christmas, they sucked!"

About Shmuley and Chopra's claim to have cowritten the song, Michael said, "Well, you know there is a line in the song that goes, "Please don't go" and Shmuley, you know, he says that to me all the time. It's a little embarrassing, really. So he thinks he wrote that. And another part is "I can't imagine my life without you" and Deepak is always telling me that. Honestly, I find it creepy.

My source at Sony describes the song as a combination of DS, TDCAU, Leave Me Alone and We've Had Enough.

Re: "BAD TOUR" OFFICIAL DVD in JULY !!! :)

Going to merge this into the April Fools day thread. Good joke though. ;)

I have an unreleased Michael Jackson song in my possession. The song was created in aid of world poverty and features the late Jackie Chan on backing vocals.

I plan on leaking it in about 2 minutes.

OMG I CANT WAIT!!! :lol:

I'm gonna be the first to get it...:lol:

Thankyou for the laugh!.

There was APRIL FOOLS in 2008 ON HERE(MJJC)! when someone said that you get to see Michael near Washington DC. only paying $50...I was about to cry of JOY when someone commented...

"It's APRIL FOOLS!"

:angry:

I wanted to :smack: that person who started it...who ever you are...I forgive you :lol:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

So I merge a thread into this one, and mess it up a bit...got it backwards....guess the jokes on me. LOL

Sorry guys. I'm still learning this whole moderator stuff.

This just in from my source at Sony. A new track titled Get a Life of Your Own, Losers has been added to the upcoming album, evidently cowritten by Deepak Chopra and Rabbi Shmuley.

Michael was quoted as saying after numerous attempts to ditch Deepak and Smuley, he came up with the title as a subtle hint. Apparently, they didn't pick up on the message and asked to sing background vocals on the song as well. Michael being the compasionate person that he was, allowed them to sing along, but also being clever, he left the microphones turned off while they recorded their tracks. Michael explained to the recording engineer, "I felt really bad, tricking them like that, but Jesus Christmas, they sucked!"

About Shmuley and Chopra's claim to have cowritten the song, Michael said, "Well, you know there is a line in the song that goes, "Please don't go" and Shmuley, you know, he says that to me all the time. It's a little embarrassing, really. So he thinks he wrote that. And another part is "I can't imagine my life without you" and Deepak is always telling me that. Honestly, I find it creepy.

My source at Sony describes the song as a combination of DS, TDCAU, Leave Me Alone and We've Had Enough.

:lol: :lol: This made my day, thank you.

:rofl:

Why would Elvis have heard of Michael or the Bee Gees in 1968? The Bee Gees were a cult group then and the J5 was on Steeltown, which was only distributed in Gary. Also Elvis wasn't allowed to sing songs unless Colonel Parker got the songwriters to give the publishing to him.

LOL! LOL! :D

Some people are actually believing the joke. LMAO!

April Fools everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back