ALL THREADS FOR THE 1st April (APRIL FOOLS) GO HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ***!!!!!!NEW MICHAEL JACKSON/WILL.i.AM TRACK LEAKS ONLINE!!!!!!***

haha, you got me. I actually thought about it first that it could be an April Fools joke but then I second guessed my self. lol.

Re: ALL THREADS FOR THE 1st April GO HERE! (AKA APRIL FOOLS) ~Have fun guys, and be respectful~

I heard that Lisa Marie recorded songs with MJ during the time of their marriage!

;)

nice pictour
i almost fall for it
when i read this the day before
( time zone?) its 1.30 pm ( in the afternoon)
in australia
nice harmless joke
happy( april 1st) fools days to all michael fans

so far im have a funni day

:doh:

:toofunny:

Re: ALL THREADS FOR THE 1st April GO HERE! (AKA APRIL FOOLS) ~Have fun guys, and be respectful~

from Rueters News: '...Warner Brothers Music Group confirmed today they are seeking legal posession of 8 songs that Prince and Michael Jackson recorded together in 1990, they are trying to prevent Prince from releasing material without their consent. The songs were privately created while Prince was still living in Minneapolis and without either of their respective record companies knowing about them until this week. One of those songs called 'Beautiful People' is about the Beatles John Lennon and Paul McCartney and borrows song samples from the 'Sgt. Peppers' album. Prince spokesman Richard Martell told us, '...there's no question that these songs belong to Michael and Prince...Sony Music and Warner Brothers have no legal claim to what fans have been waiting to hear for over 20 years.' Martell indicated Prince would like to make the first single available for downloading through ITunes hopefully the last week of August, possibly on what would've been Jackson's 52 birthday...' Marty In LA
:lol: omg... imagine... that would kick ass.

:gotcha: back

Didn't fool me after learning Will.I.Am. doesn't want those tracks released.

frwsrewrwfsrtw !!!!!!!!

Itotally HATE this stupid day!

NOT FAIR! :western: :lol:

You don't know how badly I wanted to hear that, just got the speakers ready and everything :cry:

I hate april fools :lol:

Remember this time last year when 'over 100 unreleased MJS songs' were leaked on a torrent?

:lol: The internet is not the place to be on April Fools day :doh:

Last edited:

OMG I CANT WAIT!!! :lol:

I'm gonna be the first to get it...:lol:

Thankyou for the laugh!.

There was APRIL FOOLS in 2008 ON HERE(MJJC)! when someone said that you get to see Michael near Washington DC. only paying $50...I was about to cry of JOY when someone commented...

"It's APRIL FOOLS!"

:angry:

I wanted to :smack: that person who started it...who ever you are...I forgive you :lol:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

HAhaha I remember that :lol:

I'm not believeing anything suspicious I hear today. I already fell to our local newspaper's april fools joke :doh: :lol:

oooh men u got me!!! :lol:

lol You peeps this happens every year. Last year it was Mo with WII Instrumental.

There were also MJ is dead jokes which wont be happening this year.

lol You peeps this happens every year. Last year it was Mo with WII Instrumental.

There were also MJ is dead jokes which wont be happening this year.

I thought of that this morning. :(

Last year it was happening on here it was horrible.

And now......... :no:

Damn you, you got me! What happened to my pledge to avoid this place today :D

Unreleased Michael Jackson Songs Leaked

Over 150 Michael Jackson unreleased songs have been leaked.

The Thriller star, who died last year at 50, put the songs in his vault.

That hasn't stopped previous tracks leaking - and the new batch appeared on torrent sites last night, and spread to fan forums.

Among the tracks are his final works, with the likes of the Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am, and Lady Gaga's producer RedOne.

There are also tracks which didn't make it on to his previous studio albums, Off the Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, HIStory and Invincible.

Man in Black, a bass-driven dance track - supposedly his rarest recording - is included on the leak.

A source said, "Sony and Jackson's estate have just signed a record-breaking deal to his unreleased recordings with ten albums over the next seven years.

"Both are shocked at this leak. A new album was set for this November, but the whole deal has been ruined by this. His most prized recordings are gone. It's a disaster."

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

Re: Unreleased Michael Jackson Songs Leaked

my heart literally dropped for a minute! part of me was so upset that these songs leaked and their potential was therefore ruined. another part of me was opening a tab for the pirate bay to find 'em!

hahaha. Good one. You had me! First April Fool's joke of the day thus far!

Imagination? ;)

But I hate this kind of April Fools! :( But my heart did miss one beat when I read title but before I opened this I realized the day. :D

Lol, so funny how I'm waking up to april fools all over when the real shti happened last night! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back