All Official THIS IS IT Poster(s) Discussion (Post 263 + 5: New Posters?) [Merged]

Re: "THIS IS IT" official movie poster

me likee :D they need to sell these poster(s) worldwide. I don't wanna be a theft. lol ahaha

I can see me getting my wife to do some serious flirting with the guy at my local cinema complex to get one of those posters....

Grrrreat!
Thanks for posting.

Reliable source told me the poster, which IS official, will be offcially released worldwide on September 13, 2009. (possibly the noon *US time)

I will share the hi-res version with you if I can get it earlier than anyone else will, lol.

Reliable source told me the poster, which IS official, will be offcially released worldwide on September 13, 2009. (possibly the noon *US time)

I will share the hi-res version with you if I can get it earlier than anyone else will, lol.
Thanks, i cant wait to see the new Jam jacket in HQ

so on the 13th of Sept. is when we will recieve our offical updates throught the sony email alert notification for TII? I can't wait 2 see if it is coming to my City.

well, "13" again, sigh

July 13 supposed opening night of TII
Sept 13 TII poster, MTV VMA,
Oct 13 Moonwalk, Motown's J5 Christmas collection

Will the DVD be released on Nov 13 ? lol

Sept 13th is also the VMA's, Janet Jackson will do a MASSIVE tribute to Michael during this show. It involves well over 12 dancers and is being directed by Travis Payne and others who were involved in This Is It. Other acts are also planning to tribute Michael at the VMA's this Sunday. This is also the day that many believe the first official promo's will be aired on television, possibly during the VMA's. I can't get official confirmation on that, but it looks likely.

Sept 13th is also the VMA's, Janet Jackson will do a MASSIVE tribute to Michael during this show. It involves well over 12 dancers and is being directed by Travis Payne and others who were involved in This Is It. Other acts are also planning to tribute Michael at the VMA's this Sunday. This is also the day that many believe the first official promo's will be aired on television, possibly during the VMA's. I can't get official confirmation on that, but it looks likely.

I agree I think the VMA's will debut the Theatrical trailer for THIS IS IT...probably staright after or before Janets performance.

well, "13" again, sigh

July 13 supposed opening night of TII
Sept 13 TII poster, MTV VMA,
Oct 13 Moonwalk, Motown's J5 Christmas collection

Will the DVD be released on Nov 13 ? lol

yes..I posted on another thread that was about someone coming up with the number 7 with Michael... I had said that "I had a gut feeling about the number 13 with him as well...although 13 isn't always unlucky.. just strange how those tow numbers are in constant motion.. Anyway....Waiting for more confirmination about TII Movie etc.

im so damn loving it, i mean who doesn't like something related to michael ?

It's the real one??
Gosh, I went to cinema this weekend to see inglorious Basterds and I was so anxious that I would see a This is it poster, I was shaking.. wasn't ready for that... seeing it here before is better..

I think it's ok.. the hat is weird too I think, and what about eh 'Like you've never seen before...'..
yeash.. how about 'like you'll never see him again'....

Ouch...

Wonderful poster ,a good one in a long time.Its one of the best in the last few years.

Amazing!

Cool! I wonder if they put the same poster everywhere or I bet they can put number of different looking posters for the movie.

Seems like I'm alone in saying this, but I REALLY like it. Wish we had an HQ version so we could identify all the new pics.

What the hell is the black and white looking picture underneath the famous "THIS IS IT" shot? I can't work it out.
Kinda looks like it could be something from Smooth Criminal:

49233241.png

I can see Michael in smooth criminal attire, Billie Jean attire and also Thriller.

The billie jean picture just gives me shivers. Can't imagine seeing it being rehearsed!

Guess it settles the "did they do dress rehearsals?" question, lol.

Looks great!!
Can't wait!!

I love it. Thanks for sharing. Cant wait for the HQ version and the movie itself.

Back