All Official THIS IS IT Poster(s) Discussion (Post 263 + 5: New Posters?) [Merged]

Re: "THIS IS IT" official movie poster

Whether its the poster or the actual doc itself, just prepare to be bawling the whole time!

Don't you get it people! Most of you are not liking the strapline, deh? Its a kick in the teeth for all the media, all the doubters, all the backstabbers. Most of them have never seen Michael on stage, never seen the performer and the way he justs explodes on stage.

They have only seen him in a wheelchair, with a stick, looking fragile, looking weak ,looking ill, suffering from skin cancer, on death's door etc. etc. etc. This headline is aimed at the brain washed people of this world who only read the tabloids. This concert was going to blow the minds of the hardcore fans who know what Michael was capable let alone the general public, you are all taking the headline in the wrong context.

This movie is about the man that comes a different man when on stage, that is what the headline is saying.

By the way this poster is the original poster for the movie, how the hell has someone got hold of those incredible images of Michael on stage?

proper look at it!!! seriously there's about 6-7 new pix on there! WOW. Michael...:cry: you amaze me. Wish I saw you live :(

i like it,i love the title,it as if MJ cameup with the header himself like something out of moonwalker,also the Michael Jackson's as if he was directing it is intriguing,overall great.

It says the listing ended.

I dunno, I'm feeling very suspect about this poster.

It just doesn't look or feel....well, Michael-y enough.

The collage has no form or reason in it's composition.

Then the silhouette is too generic and the form has no shoulders.

The hat is too low.

The fonts/titles clash with the collage images. Too much going on and not enough of Michael's signature style.

But then again, I also hated the "Blood on the Dance Floor" album cover as well.

I'm picky, I know.

I thought he had his head tilted forward. Wouldn't that explain the low hat/lack of shoulders?

I neeeeed them pix inside in HQ :| they look amazing. Oh God Billie Jean 2009.. damn my dream was to see him perform that song live. so speical to me :/ can't believe ill be seeing him rehearse it.. in theatres :( im happy about the movie! just NOTHING will make up for the loss :cry: miss you Michael :cry:

There are lots of unreleased pics on the poster though so it must be the real deal.

I'm the only one who can see a little crown between his legs (shoes)?...

Cool, though i wish he was alive. God i can stand people trying to take his place in music, wether they are men or woman. i dont like it at all
I just wish he could have lived at least two years more, sory im pretty angry today. Cool anyway

I'm not sure what to make of the poster. It's not bad but I thought it could be done better, they could have chosen a better pose. I like seeing pics that haven't been seen before from the rehearsals. The tagline for some reason reminds me a lot of the tagline for Moonwalker which was 'A Movie Like No Other'.

Im diggin' the poster but i gotta say i got excited when i saw the Billie Jean pic in there...that's one of the songs i wanted to see performed one more time :) Still tho, this whole things still bittersweet :(

i'm not sure what to make of the poster. It's not bad but i thought it could be done better, they could have chosen a better pose. I like seeing pics that haven't been seen before from the rehearsals. The tagline for some reason reminds me a lot of the tagline for moonwalker which was 'a movie like no other'.
i would have chose a better pose, thast for sure

ah i see cant see him in his billie jean outfit. sorry. im blind :nerd:

I thought he had his head tilted forward. Wouldn't that explain the low hat/lack of shoulders?

Looks a bit like a still from 'You Rock my world' video, its obvisously shot from behind, see how the jacket hangs, and yes your right he has his head tilt forwards, which makes his neck look odd, very iconic look though.

You can only only see his hand on his hat. Look at his waist on the left hand side. Plus if you look closer you can make out the Smooth Criminal set, which is on his back in the middle.

uhzazaa. loooking noice indeed.

could be better but w.e, i'm not going there to watch the movie poster anyways.

To the left of his crotch. Its just his hat with his sparkly glove caressing it (if im looking at the right thing :D)

I like it very much! :wub: All the photos of the rehearsals (some we didn't see yet) are on there. Can't wait to see a bigger pic so we can see them more closely! :D Anyone else see the white glove he is wearing on his left hand? ;) Awesome.

i want to see a HQ poster of this

Back