All Official THIS IS IT Poster(s) Discussion (Post 263 + 5: New Posters?) [Merged]

Re: "THIS IS IT" official movie poster

I kinda don't like the hat on the silhouette - looks like he has no shoulders.

Also, the silhouette is too generic - how do we know that's actually Michael doing the pose?

Eh... not crazy about it.

The tagline up top makes it too busy.

its gonna be so hard to watch, but i am gonna support in order to make sure MJ finally got that success at the movie theatres he always dreamed of. Just wish it could have been under happier circumstances

10.28.2009? Isn't it 10.29? *confused*

There will most likely be different posters as well as this one wouldn't there be?

10.28.2009? Isn't it 10.29? *confused*

The dates have been quite confusing haven't they? lol :scratch:

Kenny Ortega said on his twitter that it will be released 28th October internationally.

Hope that clears it up.

Hmmm..good to see. Has anyone have the impression the main figure reminds them of Freddie Krueger? The Halloween looming....?

I think it is kind of a bitter sweet thing to me meaning.......Sad because Michael passed and is not hear to do the actual concerts...happy because atleast we get to see his beautiful face and hear his voice again....The poster is ok IMHO.....I would of expected something more powerful than this.

You see Freddy Kruger? It could be Corey Feldman for all we know!

Message to Kenny Ortega: Change the Poster, STAT!

Hmmm..good to see. Has anyone have the impression the main figure reminds them of Freddie Krueger? The Halloween looming....?

Love it! Love it! Noticed the Billie Jean oufit / hat just below his waist on the left side, this is what I'm going to see the movie for, just to see his last performance of BJ and the moonwalk!

Awesome! Im psyched :D

There also seems to be new rehearsal pics there but its too small to make out any details :(

It HAS to be, look at all the never before seen pictures from the show in there.

I like it! :happy:

I see the new piccies, too. There's gotta be a fan on here who can blow this thing up so we can see the details. The two images at the bottom corners of the jacket and the one in the left arm....puh-leeeease! :angel:

Otherwise, it seems okay. Could be better, like others have said. Maybe they could have made the poster black and put a glowing white light around his silhouette instead...use gold or white lettering for the writing...yada yada. The pose isn't too bad as it's the classic MJ pose, imo.
The white background, however, does seem kinda blah. But whatever.

Anyhoo, the poster just means it's getting closer. eeee!! Excited but in a bittersweet kind of way. Okay maybe slightly more sweet than bitter at the mo. Altho hearing that they will include memorial and funeral footage is a bummer. Take that out and add more footage of MJ when he was ALIVE, please...whether he's performing or speaking. Show us LIFE, not death.

Thanks for posting and sharing the image. :flowers: But can someone please make it bigger. :boohoo:

holy crap i see the Billie Jean outfit!! now im psyched!!!

Anyone have a link to the original eBay auction this was posted on?

think its posted on kop

Omg i see billie jean pic flkdghfdjkghsdfkljghdfhlgjfskdhgkjd

God, its so hard to feel completely positive about this whole thing. Feels like Im being pulled in opposite directions when I see or hear anything about this movie.

I kinda don't like the hat on the silhouette - looks like he has no shoulders.

Also, the silhouette is too generic - how do we know that's actually Michael doing the pose?

Eh... not crazy about it.

The tagline up top makes it too busy.

That's what I mean. It's not all that brilliant or awesome. Looks like an amateur photoshop project, not a real movie poster. I hope this isn't real and the one used is better. This is not at all the standard of a professional movie poster job. If you ask me it kinda sucks.

OMG this is going to be so hard to watch :cry: I thought that the poster would of been better than that.

Oh god!!! And not in the good way :(
If this is the title, might be a slap in the face. AEG...God is watching

Ugh. The fact that this is the last advert for something recent makes me want to puke.

i just love anything new that comes out from MJ...lol. I'm excited!

Ugh. The fact that this is the last advert for something recent makes me want to puke.

wow, u've just depressed me.........WOW, u are so right.

Back