All Official THIS IS IT Poster(s) Discussion (Post 263 + 5: New Posters?) [Merged]

Re: "THIS IS IT" official movie poster

Awesome poster :) do i see a Earth Song pic in there :p

damn........ I like it

A lot!

My goodness!

Sad..but I love it. and there are new pics in there.

LOVE the poster! its all shots of him performing! :D
Great promo :)

I just bought one via Buy It Now. I guess he will keep posting new ones every couple of hours. I hope there will be more versions.

For those who can;t see Billie Jean outfit
see the white circle:

Don't worry guys
movie studios never release only 1 poster
there will be more to come for sure & in bigger size

Last edited:

!BZ+!zQ!BWk~$(KGrHgoH-EEEjlLl)LvtBKpVob(fmQ~~_12.JPG

Love it!!

Funky strong fight did you come up with that quote in you siggy? I might need to borrow that line. LOL

I'm loving the poster!

Look at the crotchal area and then over to the left leg. ;D
Wow, did you just invent a new word? "Crotchal", lol. I'm going to make a point of using that one in a sentence tomorrow. How, I don't know. But somehow ;)

this is wonderful but do any one in the us know were to get ticket is ticket master or at the movie house

edit- nevermind

Last edited:

This is not the only poster guys, just one of many. I got confirmation on that! More will be revealed in the next 1-2 weeks. Stay tuned.

Really like the subtle crown that forms at his feet from the pose.
I noticed that too. I wonder if it was intentional, or if it just happened to seem like a crown... either way, it's cool. :yes:

Funky strong fight did you come up with that quote in you siggy? I might need to borrow that line. LOL

I'm loving the poster!

Ha ha I wish i had come up with it myself but naw, i actually heard it from someone. I can't remember who said it exactly...don't know why but im thinkin' maybe Seth Green said it. But it just got stuck in my head ever since lol

I dig the poster. I think some fans are too overly-critical. It's only a promo poster - there's only so much you can do.

It's cool to see new pictures from the show... What the hell is the black and white looking picture underneath the famous "THIS IS IT" shot? I can't work it out.

I love the poster!It's cool.Plus,I am sure there will be others.Every movie has at least 3 different posters,for promotion. :)

Back