Akon says MJ will not sing live

I certainly hope these new advisers in Michael's life will keep those 'fan musicians' like Akon away from him. An artist should never work with another artist who's a fan of him. Bad symbiotics. And also, a 'fan' will always want to appear like the artist's friend to the public so that's why Akon is playing spokesperson all the time. Same with Will I Am. Michael is too good for them, and there's no balance. The pairings are unnatural.

I think this is bs. But if it is true....so what? All I wish now is to see him in concert for the first time in my life![/quote]

Then you WON'T be getting the true talent of Michael Jackson. An artist of his calibre should not be lip syncing. And the price of a concert tickets these days? HELL TO THE NAW!!! :mello:

These tickets were £75 at face value, though. Hardly megabucks. You should see what Madonna charges her fans...

how do you know that Dirty Diana is rehearsed?

"It's going to be amazing, I can definitely tell you that. I'm going to have front row tickets. I will have the best tickets in the house and will be so close to the stage you will think that I am on it."

- OK, you got money. we get it.

I have connections with a few people involved in the show. His voice is definitely being used and he's sounding GREAT.

obv mj will lip sync to sum songs,if its gonna be a spectacular dancing show aswell,obv he will have 2,but i really want mj to sing live in the slower songs as i think he will do.

that's a rumour, i dont belive it, I know that he cant sing all the songs live, none of the singers can do that but he will sing some songs live.i'm sure abou that .

I got a feelin' he is goin' to use his real voice and little playback for dancing. This Bull sayin' he's not singin' live lol.

Yeah right! And isn't Akon the same fool that swore Michael would never tour again in another interview just weeks before Michael announced a 50 show tour!

akon likes the attention talking about mj brings him

If you think Michael will sing live the whole show you are fooling yourself. He can not sing live for two hours or more with all the dancing that he does. Especially not at 50 years old. He didnt sing live for the whole show in almost any tour he has ever done so I doubt he will start now.

Moonroller

If you think Michael will sing live the whole show you are fooling yourself. He can not sing live for two hours or more with all the dancing that he does. Especially not at 50 years old. He didnt sing live for the whole show in almost any tour he has ever done so I doubt he will start now.

Moonroller

bad tour,victory tour,triumph=all live (with the exception for some songs on the bad tour sumtimes twymmf and bad were sung live,others it wasnt)

and besides it wasnt critical then for him 2,its now critical 4mike 2sing live

Akon seriooouslly need to start doing interviews that are ACTUALLY about him and DON'T use a certain Mr. Jackson to highlight them and bring them into the media circus.

Seriously! super freaking crazy.

who is he to say MJ will or will not sing live?

If he does. Amazing.
If he doesn't. What the fuck EVER!

But I seriously BET you he WILL sing live. Obviously not for the more dance numbers like Smooth Criminal or Billie Jean...
but i MORE than bet you he WILL do the likes of Man In The Mirror and Will You Be There live. :yes:

I vote with everyone who says the Akon quote is crap...whether he did say it, didn't say it, or the tabloids made it up. Just...crap! lol

bad tour,victory tour,triumph=all live (with the exception for some songs on the bad tour sumtimes twymmf and bad were sung live,others it wasnt)

and besides it wasnt critical then for him 2,its now critical 4mike 2sing live
Yep! I was there at all 3 of those tours and I'm sure he sang live. And I agree, it is critical for him to sing live. You can bet that if it get's out Michael did any lip syncing, the press is going to go crazy here in America and they will criticzize him and it will be bad for him as far as possible future concerts elsewhere. I believe when if comes to his talent, everyone including the press wants Michael to be the best at what he does. If he lip sync at those O2 concerts, the press is going to really play it up around the world. I hope it's not true.:no:

Back