ABC reports: MJ fans protest new MJ album

Ohh good lord!

Now, This is a local ABC station in L.A., So let's hope other stations doesn't pick it up.
If so then the Album is doomed for failure. Now I respect and understand the fans feelings that are protesting on this issue however I think the ball lyes within The Jackson's court on this issue.

A wise man once said "Nothing can't be said or done if we raise our voice as one" so I don't know anymore about this.
SMH

LOL
Doomed??

You honestly believe the general public is going to care what 10 loons wearing masks on the street think.

They are quoting MJ vs. Sony stuff from 8 years ago. Why? Because they don't know MJ and had to go by what he said nearly 10 year ago when feuding with TM.

It's truly sad. I'm embarrassed for these "fans."

Wolfrevenant,

No matter what you say or do the whole thing stinks PERIOD! You can either
A. Support it and make the best of it.
B. Don't support it and not buy the album

But the problem is we all are agreeing to disagree and the tention between us the fans, The album and Sony are just making this a problem. I have a lot of strong and mixed feelings about the album and I am sure we all do but to go out and bring us down in the process is not the right thing to do in this situation.

I can talk until I am blue in the face but people are either going to support it or hate on it and give me 150 different reasons to Support it or NOT support it. It's out now so my advice to the fans is to think with your heads and not with whats running through ur hearts.

Fentman,

Doomed wasn't the right word to say, LOL

However, The album can take a hit from some of the negativity is what I am trying to say.

"EVERY day create your history, EVERY path you take you're leaving your legacy.."

Keep protesting, ke-keke-keep protesting!

LOL
Doomed??

You honestly believe the general public is going to care what 10 loons wearing masks on the street think.

They are quoting MJ vs. Sony stuff from 8 years ago. Why? Because they don't know MJ and had to go by what he said nearly 10 year ago when feuding with TM.

It's truly sad. I'm embarrassed for these "fans."

I'm embarrassed for them also.

They DO NOT speak for me, all they are doing, in my opinion, is HELPING the media to paint all of us with the same brush, by calling us "crazy MJ fans."

And the tag line that we should "totally boycott Sony like Michael asked us to do in 2002." What the.....like Michael was Jim Jones and we were his followers. LOL!

ABC cover 10 fans protesting at Sony pictures studios....and what exactly were they protesting? This is it...?

I hear Karen Faye gave them the Culver City address

Well, ABC need to cover all the fans that turn out for the album launch...and compare it to 10 lunatics.

Good old Samantha from This Is Not It, anything for popularity even jumping from band wagon to band wagon wonder what will be next, us the fans for buying the album and at least trying to enjoy it.

Yep, she was out there against AEG, now it's Sony.

I guess a Cirque du Soleil protest will be next!

I REALLY hate to be negative and jump to conclusions but Karen Faye is getting on my last nerve. If she continues with her "Sally Strothers" Cry me a river crap I am going to send her a nice little message on FB and thats if she is still a friend of mine on there.

:lol: great... the more attention this Album gets, the more ppl. get curious ppl. will get and get it or download it...or what ever they do these days. I guess some fans think that since Michael is no longer here with us, that anything NEW that comes out is not supposed to cuz he didnt do the final touches...If this was the case for Biggy or 2pac, you would have not seen anything from them after their passing!

NOT ALL Fans are protesting the album. They shouldnt even protest the whole album cuz supposedly only 7 tracks are real and 3 are fake so why not protest only 3 of the songs...

SMH

And Karen faye, i dont know wtf her problem is, has been telling fans to get the album without paying for it. Saying that the $$$ is going only to $ony. ummm Did she forget that Michael's children are here? and most of the $$ goes to them? Maybe she fell and bumped her head or something cuz everything she writes is messed up...

L.o.v.e.
Romi

I think that this thread needs to be closed.

No need to give them attention

I knew this was going to happen. Sony will not be damaged by this. They already said their piece on the issue. And they will just move on because that's what they did in 2002 after firing Mattolla. Michael and his legacy will be damaged here because every project from here on out will be deemed a fake. And MJ fans have been branded as loons and kooks for years. This is not helping us look any better. And it doesn't hurt anybody but Michael in the long run IMO. I'm not saying that the protesters are doing this for fun. But this whole thing is already starting to backfire. Haters are using it to make fun of Michael (again) as well as his fans. This is terrible.

Good old Samantha from This Is Not It, anything for popularity even jumping from band wagon to band wagon wonder what will be next, us the fans for buying the album and at least trying to enjoy it.

Let me say to you, you do not speak for all of us and get of your damn high horse and stop trying to do so.

Ah...so it's her..

I agree with Marc, This thread should be closed and Romi, Your exactly right. I agree with you 110% and it only hurts Michael's Children in the long run.

It was on National Canadian news yesterday when I was sitting in the dental office lol
Ppl have different opinions about this album and I find nothing wrong with this.:)

I knew this was going to happen. Sony will not be damaged by this. They already said their piece on this issue. And they will just move on because that's what they did in 2002 after firing Mattolla. Michael and his legacy will be damaged here because every project from here on out will be deemed a fake. And MJ fans have been branded as loons and kooks for years. This is not helping us look any better. And it doesn't hurt anybody but Michael in the long run IMO. I'm not saying that the protesters are doing this for fun. But this whole thing is already starting to backfire. Haters are using it to make fun of Michael (again) as well as his fans. This is terrible.

WORD.

problem is that sony just doesnt care and if some fans would have a view for the future they would see that this is NOT helping at all!

I'm not even going to appaulogize for saying this!! This is so ****** stupid.. MJ fans didn't protest against SONY when Michael was here protesting against them.. The only time they showed up to do anything like that was because Michael Jackson was going to be there and they wanted to get a glimps of him.. What demonstrations did fans do when he was here?? The true and blue is far between, and now days they're so hard to be seen..

where were the fans demonstrating against the injustice of Michael (regarding sony) in 2001-2002?? when Michael was on a mission to protest against Sony and T. Motolla?? They were there to see the man.. THAT'S IT!!

Now because they don't BELIEVE its MJ on the album they take the effort to do something like this?? Or how about when Invincible was out demonstrate and protest FOR IT.. or Thriller 25 getting seen and on the news for it...??? But for something negitive with MJ's name they bring it out to the for front.????

Are MJ fans turnning into the next diane dimond?

And after all of their asinine antics, MICHAEL will debut at number 1 next week and all the "protests" will have done is help increase those numbers because, well, controversy sells records just as much as any ad campaign does.

Wolfrevenant,

No matter what you say or do the whole thing stinks PERIOD! You can either
A. Support it and make the best of it.
B. Don't support it and not buy the album

But the problem is we all are agreeing to disagree and the tention between us the fans, The album and Sony are just making this a problem. I have a lot of strong and mixed feelings about the album and I am sure we all do but to go out and bring us down in the process is not the right thing to do in this situation.

I can talk until I am blue in the face but people are either going to support it or hate on it and give me 150 different reasons to Support it or NOT support it. It's out now so my advice to the fans is to think with your heads and not with whats running through ur hearts.

It probably does stink, but whether this will really produce a significant impact on the album, we shall know soon enough. If Sony really did play into this, controversy = greater interest/sales, then they've pretty much brought this upon themselves. They could have easily removed the controversial songs if they wanted. But since they didn't, this is to be expected.

As for whether the media will take this a step further and blame this on Michael, I don't know. I think it's pretty clear where all the smoke of controversy is coming from, so maybe they might lay off MJ? I wouldn't put it past them though, to try something most unpleasant.

Another one who wants 15 minutes of fame.

:(

Samantha De Gossen, jumping on every bandwagon known to me or doing what ever Karen Faye tells her to. Whatever next :rolleyes:

Like Mike said 'Why bring more attention to it'. I respect these guys for standing up for something they believe in rather them sitting on their asses and complaining from home, BUT, and that's a big but haha I reckon this could well go the opposite way, get people talking about it and buying the album to see what the controversy is about. Also my thoughts are the only people that will care enough to boycott the new album would
be hardcore fans anyway, who will have already heard about the vocals and made up their mind. The non fans or casual fans will probably just see it as a conspricy theory and not take notice either way.
Also, and boycott fans don't read the following as it will really piss you of. I brought 5 more albums today for family, I actually saw Sonys share price rise as I handed over the money. Kerching!

Then they might as well include Mamacita on the bonus tracks of the upcoming Off The Wall re-release.

Monster isn't Michael singing.

That's your opinion, don't shove it down our throats... You have no evidence, the only reason Michael sounds like Jason is because of the heavy use of Melodyne, but with that aside, JAMES PORTE is the one singing on the tracks, HES getting credit for it, not Jason Malachi... If you still don't believe that the Cascio tracks are Michael take this to court and stop posting things online, because legally speaking you have been defrauded, so go ahead start a case... I DARE you, but no, you won't, Jason won't, and the Jackson's won't, why? because ITS MICHAEL, the case will be open and shut faster than you can say Imposter.

as ive said b4 at the end of the day if the album does crap theres only one person name that is gonna be attacked and it aint a cascio or sony or branca/mclain. its michaels. mjs name and him being attacked yet again by the media is far more important to me than issues i may have with the album

Good old Samantha from This Is Not It,
yeah id hear reuters and AFP had been in contact about her demo. two of the biggest hating press outlets. whos this all about? Mj or fans that want their 15 mins? and if it hurts mj in the process so be it. sounds like half his family

I really sometimes wish I could reach through the internet and slap people.

Back