A Message from the Estate Of Michael Jackson Re Wembley concert DVD Quality [Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this is hearsay at best. There is no proof that Jennifer ever called Mj guilty. She has only ever done the exact opposite in public. Anything she may or may not have said to a fan is irrelevent. It could have been taken out of context or misheard. This lynching of anyone who may have once possibly said something negative is getting disturbing.

Now can we move back on to talking about the dvd?

I am an objective fan, I did understand what she said ok? Just wanted to share this piece of info. Not hearsay. I am a producer and went with my guitarist to this workshop. In the end we asked her the question. What you see is what you get.

Just wanted to let my fellow fans know that she is just a guitar player for MJ. Money was her only motivation to join forces. Nothing more. Period.

WOO! Wembley :D :D :D We've waited years for this. When he steps out I think I'm actually going to scream in excitement!! :wild:

It won't be long before websites do previews of the songs will it? Like a 30 sec snippet on iTunes or something ;)

All of this is hearsay at best. There is no proof that Jennifer ever called Mj guilty. She has only ever done the exact opposite in public. Anything she may or may not have said to a fan is irrelevent. It could have been taken out of context or misheard. This lynching of anyone who may have once possibly said something negative is getting disturbing.

Now can we move back on to talking about the dvd?

This. And this again. If somebody can explain me why we discuss on the several pages in Bad25 DVD quality tread some staff that Jennifer supposedly said at some workshop (no link, no video, no audio, no PROOF whatsoever), I would be forever grateful.

Back to the topic - I have a feeling that what band member saw as "fantastic quality" might come out "not-so-fantastic" for some people who are not ready to set for anything less when HQ. I am going to take it for what it is - the show I have wanted to see for years finally being released. Cannot wait.

I have a feeling that what band member saw as "fantastic quality" might come out "not-so-fantastic" for some people who are not ready to set for anything less when HQ. I am going to take it for what it is - the show I have wanted to see for years finally being released. Cannot wait.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Couldn't agree more.

This. And this again. If somebody can explain me why we discuss on the several pages in Bad25 DVD quality tread some staff that Jennifer supposedly said at some workshop (no link, no video, no audio, no PROOF whatsoever), I would be forever grateful.

Back to the topic - I have a feeling that what band member saw as "fantastic quality" might come out "not-so-fantastic" for some people who are not ready to set for anything less when HQ. I am going to take it for what it is - the show I have wanted to see for years finally being released. Cannot wait.

It is just pathetic that people her won't believe their fellow members on this board. I'm just saying it is the way it is. That workshop was for members only, photos, videos, etc. were not allowed. Simple as that.

What would I gain if I lied? Think it through please.

Damn.

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:40 PMJennifer Batten @mondocongo
Greg Philingaines and daughter at BAD 25. Y'all will b amazed at this concert ! MJ on FIRE in UK.

A0PXALLCAAA9n0a.jpg

Jennifer Batten @mondocongo
Ricky Lawson @ Bad reunion#fb

A0ORGhOCYAAqn7h.jpg

Jennifer Batten @mondocongo
@PrinceMannix Not HD but otherwise fantastic. Gr8 editing work!

http://www.mjj2005.com/kopboard/index.php?showtopic=58272&st=280

It is just pathetic that people her won't believe their fellow members on this board. I'm just saying it is the way it is. That workshop was for members only, photos, videos, etc. were not allowed. Simple as that.

What would I gain if I lied? Think it through please.

Damn.

I will answer that given you quoted me. I personally neither believe nor disbelieve you. I don't take hearsay into consideration on principle. Hearsay is not a lie and is not a negative term per se. Hearsay simply means "unverified information heard or received from another". Your story cannot be verified. It, frankly, contradicts staff that Jennifer says on record (e.g. in interviews). That said, I don't imply that you are lying. But you story simply cannot be verified by somebody else, thus it is a hearsay.
If other people on this forum take your story as truth, it is their absolute right. It disregard it because (a) it is not confirmed and (b) it is totally off-topic.
Can we drop the conversation, please? I won't reply again because the topic is derailed enough as is it, you can have the last word if you wish.

I will answer that given you quoted me. I personally neither believe nor disbelieve you. I don't take hearsay into consideration on principle. Hearsay is not a lie and is not a negative term per se. Hearsay simply means "unverified information heard or received from another". Your story cannot be verified. It, frankly, contradicts staff that Jennifer says on record (e.g. in interviews). That said, I don't imply that you are lying. But you story simply cannot be verified by somebody else, thus it is a hearsay.
If other people on this forum take your story as truth, it is their absolute right. It disregard it because (a) it is not confirmed and (b) it is totally off-topic.
Can we drop the conversation, please? I won't reply again because the topic is derailed enough as is it, you can have the last word if you wish.

Fair enough. :)

Maybe I just like this way of singing. it is just different. More mature. And oh my god, he dances with so much energy.

Really would die to see the whole show.

Me too. Hope it will leak some day! - or even better - be released on Blu-Ray some day!

It is great. The moves he makes in APOM are fantastic!

Won't. Luckily enough this link was posted on FB by some dude lol. There ain't no more of this footage for free preview in that site.

The footage was posted by a licensing company, so I think they only have this 12 minutes. It was probably used for news or TV special at that time.

to correct something : hearsay

hearsay is actually when the person has no direct experience and repeating something they heard.

For example if I go to another forum and write Jennifer Batten said this and that, it would be hearsay because I did not directly heard it from her.

However IMWhizzle is the person that had the conversation and telling you his story, so it's not hearsay, it's a first person account of an event.

of course still his perception, bias and credibility is an issue to whether to believe the story or not.

-----------------------------------

Looking to the pictures again, doesn't it look like they were at a movie theater? And watched it on a really big screen? If that's the case if the quality wasn't okay wouldn't it be really obvious?

to correct something : hearsay

hearsay is actually when the person has no direct experience and repeating something they heard.

For example if I go to another forum and write Jennifer Batten said this and that, it would be hearsay because I did not directly heard it from her.

However IMWhizzle is the person that had the conversation and telling you his story, so it's not hearsay, it's a first person account of an event.

of course still his perception, bias and credibility is an issue to whether to believe the story or not.

-----------------------------------

Looking to the pictures again, doesn't it look like they were at a movie theater? And watched it on a really big screen? If that's the case if the quality wasn't okay wouldn't it be really obvious?

True.

In my opinion Michael becomes really great when he gets tired because he still tries to impress the public and he totally does! His moves then become slightly more slowly, but still precize and unique. I'll take a tired Michael over a fresh anyone else anytime!!!

THIS. This is a direct reason why i love the Bad and Dangerous tours the best. Even when Michael started getting tired, he still pushed and pushed. However, in the HIStory and 30th anniversary concerts, Michael just kind of stopped when he got winded.

This will shock you.

Like I said I've met Jennifer just weeks before the announcement of the THIS IS IT concert tour by Michael. I asked her if she would play with Michael again if he would ask her. She answered that she thought that he is too busy 'playing' with kids that and that a tour would be highly unlikely. But if he would call her she would agree because THE MONEY IS good.

That were her exact words. Right then and there my respect for her just went downhill.

That woman only thinks about money. She wasn't a friend of Michael's.

Just wanted to let you guys know.

Thanks for sharing. :)

THIS. This is a direct reason why i love the Bad and Dangerous tours the best. Even when Michael started getting tired, he still pushed and pushed. However, in the HIStory and 30th anniversary concerts, Michael just kind of stopped when he got winded.
Remember Michael was getting older.

Because it is from the jumbotron they won't be able to edit it with different angles. What there was is what there is so to speak.

Also remember he got older. He did not have the same young power in 1997 and 2001 as he had in 1987 and 1992.

I think the moves are more sophisticated during HIStory tour - but I like BAD tour the most. - So much energy and most are sung live!

Remember Michael was getting older.

I've said it before, I'd take an aging Michael Jackson agains anyone half his age anytime anywhere! Sadly in my opinion he hasn't reached the age where he really would be "an aging star", changing yes, with less energy than during the Bad era yes, BUT Michael Jackson didn't really HAVE to have this high level of energy anymore. He had the mastership of an old maestro, he had the knowledge, the aura, he still had the dance moves, even though they might not have been as sharp as in this incredible video we've seen today. He didn't have to move at the speed of light anymore to thrill and mesmerize his public. A simple proof of what I'm saying was the TII performance of Billie Jean - clearly not showing everything he could, but if you really open your eyes you'll see that every bone in his body was dancing in that performance.

An aging genius doesn't stop being a genius - an aging genius is just getting older.

Back to the topic now - I'd really like to see a DVD or BR with the quality of that video that I haven't been able to get out of my head all day long!!! Em, Estate?

Last edited:
Also remember he got older. He did not have the same young power in 1997 and 2001 as he had in 1987 and 1992.

I think the moves are more sophisticated during HIStory tour - but I like BAD tour the most. - So much energy and most are sung live!

THIS!!!
I wonder if there is a concert of the HWT where he sang most of it live? If there is they should definitely make a H20 release a la Bad25!!!

I bet if they release History tour, it'd be one of the ones filmed in HD-ish. (If they weren't all filmed that way).

I've said it before, I'd take an aging Michael Jackson agains anyone half his age anytime anywhere! Sadly in my opinion he hasn't reached the age where he really would be "an aging star", changing yes, with less energy than during the Bad era yes, BUT Michael Jacksondidn't really HAVE to have this high level of energy anymore. He had the mastership of an old maestro, he had the knowledge, the aura, he still had the dance moves, even though they might not have been as sharp as in this incredible video we've seen today. He didn't have to move at the speed of light anymore to thrill and mesmerize his public. A simple proof of what I'm saying was the TII performance of Billie Jean - clearly not showing everything he could, but if you really open your eyes you'll see that every bone in his body was dancing in that performance.
An aging genius doesn't stop being a genius - an aging genius is just getting older.

Back to the topic now - I'd really like to see a DVD or BR with the quality of that video that I haven't been able to get out of my head all day long!!! Em, Estate?

I agree SOOO much!!

MJ was like wine. - Only getting better!

Never said aging stops someone from being a genius. The body ages and no matter what, everyone will get slower and more easily tired.

Michael may not of had the engergy he had back in the Bad/Dangerous era but he was still a matchless performer and no-one has close to equalling his talent

michael may not of had the engergy he had back in the bad/dangerous era but he was still a matchless performer and no-one has close to equalling his talent

true !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back