A Message from the Estate Of Michael Jackson Re Wembley concert DVD Quality [Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of them are from the band watching it? It must be bittersweet to watch it you know? I am sure it brings back great memories.

Where is McClain in these pics? LOL, do we even know if he still lives?

I have search many times on Google but never found any pictures! :p
2mocc48.jpg

You can also see him for example when Michael visits Stan Lee.

But I haven't seen one picture of him in the recent years.

We already have a thread about McClain - http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/117948-Informational-John-McClain

So please do not link back or refer to the websites that's known to trash MJJC.

Secondly McClain has suffered a stroke years ago I believe and is reported to have a physical disability. He hasn't attended any public event over a decade. So don't expect to see him at such events. and he has never been public figure, even during his time at A&M and interscope he rarely gave interviews.

Can't wait for this!

We knew it would not be HD - but if she says it is great I believe her!!

Can't wait !

Reply from Tony Selznick Regarding the Bad Tour Wembley DVD Quality. "how was the picture quality of the DVD?" his reply: "pretty amazing, you could see everything. His entire expression. The whole Concert, Very intimate."

Reply from Tony Selznick Regarding the Bad Tour Wembley DVD Quality. "how was the picture quality of the DVD?" his reply: "pretty amazing, you could see everything. His entire expression. The whole Concert, Very intimate."

Sounds promising, but who is Tony Selznick?

Ohhhh i really hope this is true

Hearing statements about the quality from people who saw the screening is reassuring. Hopefully it's as good as they say it is.

I think it's time to bury the quality concerns now. Honestly, after reading the tweet of JB, I think that the release will be awesome and that we will be jaw dropped.

I met Jennifer Batten once, and she is a film hobbyist in her spare time. She is very up to date with the latest technology on that department. If she says that the quality will be awesome, then it is...

Tony Selznick, John Branca, Gregg Phillagaines, Dorian Holley, Ricky Lawson and Jennifer Batten attended the screening of the Wembley DVD. Tony Selznick: "pretty Amazing, you could see everything. his entire expression. the whole concert, very intimate." Jennifer Batten: "Not HD but otherwise fantastic, Gr8 (Great) editing (Restoring) Work!" these people saw the show on a cinema screen at a private screening by Sony. they saw the final quality, keep the faith and wait until September. #WhosBad :imbad

Really? You're going to hold it against her because she spoke the truth? Really?
Every release since he died is a cash grab, let's be real. Even if it's a nice product (like Bad25).

And she didn't say anything bad about him.

Are you seriously calling her a hypocrite because she said Michael Jackson had enough material to be released every four years the of our lives? Really? Are you trying to make it seem like everyone was against Michael? OMG, I'm not gonna say anything else because I'm sure i'll get dinged for it, but thanks....

Can't wait hope we do get another trailer with more than just Bad

Can't wait hope we do get another trailer with more than just Bad

I can't wait for the tv advertisements! for the DVD and for the box set, possibly get one during X Factor UK Saturday September 15th.

yeah it will be, I'm so happy Jennifer Batten and Tony Selznick cleared the concerns about the DVD quality.

Me too!

We knew it would nott be HD quality since it was a rip of a VHS but when they say the quality is amazing I believe them, and I am very exited!!!

Really? You're going to hold it against her because she spoke the truth? Really?
Every release since he died is a cash grab, let's be real. Even if it's a nice product (like Bad25).

And she didn't say anything bad about him.

Do you expect the Estate/Sony to just release nothing ever again?

You're right, Jennifer did not say anything bad about Michael. However she is being hypocritical with her views regarding posthumous releases. It's clear from her use of the dollar sign as an "S" that she believes any posthumous release is only for money and she doesn't support it. Then two months later she realises Bad 25 isn't a rushed release to make some money and now she supports it?

I'm amazed that so many people here don't see that as hypocritical.

You're right, Jennifer did not say anything bad about Michael. However she is being hypocritical with her views regarding posthumous releases. It's clear from her use of the dollar sign as an "S" that she believes any posthumous release is only for money and she doesn't support it. Then two months later she realises Bad 25 isn't a rushed release to make some money and now she supports it?

Maybe she didn't know much about the Bad 25 project two months ago and thought that it was made just for money. But now she saw the dvd and it was amazing. There is nothing wrong with changing mind.

No, actually I always expect releases when a celebrity dies. I didn't say I was opposed to it. But she's right.
She can change her mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back