A Message from the Estate Of Michael Jackson Re Wembley concert DVD Quality [Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson_popcorn.gif

And, Go Flying, could you share with us more details about the 16th Wembley show? I wonder why you think it's that special.

In my opinion, after hearing the audio samples, in WBSS he missed 2 high C in the "I took my baby to the doctor" part, and his voice was trembling heavily when singing I'll Be There. Those made me worried a lot.

He means Birchey.... Bisley, lol!! :D

Yes, Birchey )

I'd like to listen that 15 July Wembley concert like Birchey someday. He said MJ was absolutly relaxed, energetic and the voice was perfect.

I'd like to hear Go Flying's opinion about 15 July Wembley concert if possible. 15July vs 16July )

Last edited:
Yes, Birchey )

I'd like to listen that 15 July Wembley concert like Birchey someday. He said MJ was absolutly relaxed, energetic and the voice was perfect.

Me too. Is the amateur version of Wembley the 15th or the 23rd? I'm a little confused here, and haven't found the answer.

Lol and i thought who the eff is Bisley. Yeah Birchey was fan of Wembley but when he started Keep The Magic campaign if i remember correctly he adored july 16 not 15th. Dont remember him talking about 15th like that.

Lol and i thought who the eff is Bisley. Yeah Birchey was fan of Wembley but when he started Keep The Magic campaign if i remember correctly he adored july 16 not 15th. Dont remember him talking about 15th like that.

Nope, He said that with the help of Go Flying he listened it and 15th was the pure magic. MJ just enjoyed show so much.

Me too. Is the amateur version of Wembley the 15th or the 23rd? I'm a little confused here, and haven't found the answer.

23th

Nope, He said that with the help of Go Flying he listened it and 15th was the pure magic. MJ just enjoyed show so much.

He's talking about 16th here at least.

Okay troops, seems the time is among us. Alot of people know my love and knowledge of this tour and as a fan I feel it is my position to make sure that when the world sees/hears the Bad tour its it true and not some mash up of concerts and concert audio.
After hearing parts of the HQ Bad Tour Wembley 16th July audio mix, mixed by the same guy who mixed the APOM video and the Bad Tour around the world special, I put forwards a new project and hope many will join and give ideas.

We have waited along time for this DVD thats being released in 2012 and we deserve to see/hear it as it was! No over the top overdubbing and concert mixes like Bucharest.

I have tipped off by a very reliable contact that they ARE releasing a Wembley show and that the production begins very soon! I intend to gather fan support from numerous fan forums and sites and to send the information to a select few emails I have acquired.

This plan follows on from the one first conceive a long time ago but never put into full motion. I will need artwork, promo videos and ideas, if you are interested in joining the group please MSN me my MSN is: mjdvds@aol.com

Shortly 5 clips (don't get too excited, most of them I have uploaded before) will be uploaded shortly including an amazing vocal clip from I'll Be There in which you can feel the hairs stand up on your neck as Michael flows through the opening lines.

Can I just say, in light of recent problems fans have argued about over the recent album and the intentions behind it, with this audio mix we can't complain, Michael CHOSE this himself, he used the engineers recording for his official music video APOM & after rejecting previous audio he chose the same engineers work again for his Bad Tour around the world special, this mix is so true, you can feel the magic.

I need people to help promote facebook groups, make images/siggys/promo pics & video mixes also, any other ideas would be great.

This is a fan effort, spearheaded by MJJC, looking for the support from other forums also, we have waited so long to watch Michael at his performing peak, lets be heard this time!​

He said about 15 July in 2010, Go Flying send him HQ audio. I'm in MJJC since 2006 )

Wembley 15 July TWYMMF (audio only)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_c3RnKmgKw&feature=related

By the way the the video for "Another Part Of Me ', directed by Patrick Kelly actually used to control the recording truck based on a combination (rough mix) Concert July 15

Yeah, this is known. But why does that matter now anyway? One guy was telling me same that july 16 is the best. Perhaps Birchey just wasn't in possession of july 16 footages / audios yet when he posted that. Then why did he make campaign about july 16 not 15th in late 2010, early 2011? 15th was on multitrack too.

Yeah, this is known. But why does that matter now anyway? One guy was telling me same that july 16 is the best. Perhaps Birchey just wasn't in possession of july 16 footages / audios yet when he posted that. Then why did he make campaign about july 16 not 15th in late 2010, early 2011? 15th was on multitrack too.

Bistley was in possetion of 16 July also, he made mix HQ samples of 15 and 16.
He was the first who said - Dirty Diana was perfomed on 16 July.
He made campaign to be sure that we get pure concert not like mi? Bucharest.

Why he chose 16 ? I guess he already knew - 16 is gonna be.

Bistley was in possetion of 16 July also, he made mix HQ samples of 15 and 16.
He was the first who said - Dirty Diana was perfomed on 16 July.
He made campaign to be sure that we get pure concert not like mi? Bucharest.

Why he chose 16 ? I guess he already knew - 16 is gonna be.

It's Birchey, man.

Come on Estate, PLEASE release a proper teaser showing the real quality of the dvd!!

They should at the least upload one full song to the MJ youtube channel.

Just showing 2 seconds from a few song intro`s in remastered quality could be enough to drive every fan into heaven... just imagine: MJ striking the pose -> WBSS..stretching his arm for bassline drumms starting, HH...MJ spinning like crazy, MJ jumping in WDAN, MJ flipping the hat on in Billie Jean... they could do so much wonderful teasing! :)

I asked Jennifer Batten what she thought of the quality and she replied...

'Not HD but otherwise fantastic. Gr8 editing work!'

:wild:

^^^^Well, that's good to know. I knew it would be great. I just hope we would get another teaser. I did say we would get some more information around the middle of this month. By the first week, It took me by surprise. Maybe we'll get more footage by the end of this month.

Anyway, I still can't wait. This has been a long time coming!

Did she tweet anything else? When was that band viewing?

Cool! Could somebody twitter them and ask them what they thought, and what their feelings are regarding the quality??

I can't wait for this DVD :woohoo: only 33 days to go :imbad

dam2040;3690266 said:

What a hypocrite. Now she's in support of Bad 25 and 2 months ago she was saying this..

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-in-reply-to="213079786208239616"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/missymjbweav"><s>@</s><b>missymjbweav</b></a> <a href="https://twitter.com/wingheart"><s>@</s><b>wingheart</b></a> U can expect Jack$on material to be relea$ed every year 4 the res$t of our live$.</p>&mdash; Jennifer Batten (@mondocongo) <a href="https://twitter.com/mondocongo/status/213495620579758080" data-datetime="2012-06-15T04:58:17+00:00">June 15, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What a hypocrite. Now she's in support of Bad 25 and 2 months ago she was saying this..

Denzel Weaver @MissyMJBWeav 14 Jun 12
I wish @wingheart and @mondocongo would reveal how they feel on Michael's Wembley concert being released on DVD for the Bad 25 project

Jennifer Batten @mondocongo
@MissyMJBWeav @wingheart U can expect Jack$on material to be relea$ed every year 4 the res$t of our live$.

15 Jun 12

Hmm. Didn't know that, oh well. How did you do the twitter thing with proper buttons? :)
e.gif
jot
e.gif
jot

KingMikeJ;3690456 said:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-in-reply-to="213079786208239616"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/missymjbweav"><s>@</s><b>missymjbweav</b></a> <a href="https://twitter.com/wingheart"><s>@</s><b>wingheart</b></a> U can expect Jack$on material to be relea$ed every year 4 the res$t of our live$.</p>&#8212; Jennifer Batten (@mondocongo) <a href="https://twitter.com/mondocongo/status/213495620579758080" data-datetime="2012-06-15T04:58:17+00:00">June 15, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Really? You're going to hold it against her because she spoke the truth? Really?
Every release since he died is a cash grab, let's be real. Even if it's a nice product (like Bad25).

And she didn't say anything bad about him.

Tony Selznick?@tonyselznick@marksummerscast@christinaivy so simple. No set pieces.
He almost never left the stage. Genius performer and his footwork. Brilliant band

I loved that about this tour. So simple. Nothing really gimicky or relying on set pieces or visuals.
Not that those aren't great for a live show, but it was all about him this tour.

And lol, you wouldn't guess Eddie Garcia used to be a dancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back