59 Unreleased Songs coming soon

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
They should just release these on a Ultimate Collection style 4 CD set & call it '59 songs'.

No pissing about with it or controversy just a fan made delight.

Thankyou, dear LAAAWD! :clapping: This is what I was waiting for. Hopefully it's really gonna happen.

21. Pray For Peace (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
36. Pray For Peace (Instrumental) (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)​
Is this the same as the 'Prayer For Peace' instrumental? I have that one. :scratch:

I have to step in here.

This is just a list compiled by "LeslieMJ" --> http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/

One of many lists, just look at my far more extensive list at JacksonVillage or take a look into FOR THE RECORD and you'll find even more info and even more songs.

What Leslie doesn't take care of are the correct dates. In the brackets is the registration date, NOT the date when these songs were written and recorded.
Examples:
A Place With No Name (Created in 2008 with Dr. Freeze)
--> This is WRONG. The song is from the INVINCIBLE recording sessions.

World Of Candy (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
--> Correct name: Wonderful World Of Candy. The song was recorded in 2003. Confirmed by his then manager Dieter Wiesner.

Neither "Dangerous Incorporated" (who just copy-pasted this list from "LeslieMJ") nor "LeslieMJ"' are right about that these songs will be released soon. It's NOT true. These are just songs that haven't been released yet and like all unreleased songs have a chance of being released on one of the upcoming projects.

I don't like the confusion right now and the hype. This list has no specific importance.

Btw, "Keep Your Head Up" and "If You've Got, Bring It (video material)" (which is the making of MICHAEL) are completely misplaced there.
As well as many work-in-progress tracks and instrumentals which are no songs at all.

Korgnex :punk:

Thanx Korgnex!!

If this list on unreleased songs Michael recorded are to be released soon, I just hope they aren't tampered with and over produced by the likes of Teddy Riley and John McClain. Dr.Freeze said he was re-working "A Place With No Name", in the recent interview he gave. So I'm sadly not exactly as happy as I'd like to be at the prospect of the list of alleged soon to be released songs, because of producers tampering with Michael's music.

If this list on unreleased songs Michael recorded are to be released soon, I just hope they aren't tampered with and over produced by the likes of Teddy Riley and John McClain. Dr.Freeze said he was re-working "A Place With No Name", in the recent interview he gave. So I'm sadly not exactly as happy as I'd like to be at the prospect of the list of alleged soon to be released songs, because of producers tampering with Michael's music.

Ditto. ...

:shout: I really wish this is true! :wild:

I'm looking forward to hear From The Bottom Of My Heart, the Invincible Era tracks and 2009 ones!

happyaligator.gif

YEEEEEEEEEHAAAA!!
SOOO HAPPY!!
please please please be trueeeeeeee :D

I just hope these are released over a period of time the legal way, not just leaked on the net.

Yeah totally agree with you!!! :cheers:

I don't understand why people expect this to be leaked soon.

Leslie collects the information from the copyright and song registrations - it just shows the recently registered songs and their registration dates. Nothing more , nothing less.

and here's her quote

Hi,

These titles has been registered with various organisations. That means that these songs are actually existing. And why would the MJ Estate (who owns all the song rights) register an existing song if not for a later release?

I know nothing of the exact release dates.

Leslie

I would lie if I said I didn't wanna hear new MJ - I can't wait.

But - I would rather have them as official releases on CD's og as Singles.

With this many songs SONY could release a few songs as SINGLES, not on an album, just single release - and then on some greatest hits or a future album put them on there as extra songs. Release 5 singles the next years and then when the all new album comes put 10 new songs there and then the 5 already released songs as bonus.
MJ hated leaks. He was devastated when HMH leaked - so for 59 of his songs to leak is not what he wanted I think. (I do not know - this is only me thinking loud)
I like most others - if not everyone else - can't wait to hear these songs, I just want them to be released officially. - That way MJ's children, charity etc. will make money from it. - Like MJ wanted it to be!

I have to step in here.

This is just a list compiled by "LeslieMJ" --> http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/

One of many lists, just look at my far more extensive list at JacksonVillage or take a look into FOR THE RECORD and you'll find even more info and even more songs.

What Leslie doesn't take care of are the correct dates. In the brackets is the registration date, NOT the date when these songs were written and recorded.
Examples:
A Place With No Name (Created in 2008 with Dr. Freeze)
--> This is WRONG. The song is from the INVINCIBLE recording sessions.

World Of Candy (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
--> Correct name: Wonderful World Of Candy. The song was recorded in 2003. Confirmed by his then manager Dieter Wiesner.

Neither "Dangerous Incorporated" (who just copy-pasted this list from "LeslieMJ") nor "LeslieMJ"' are right about that these songs will be released soon. It's NOT true. These are just songs that haven't been released yet and like all unreleased songs have a chance of being released on one of the upcoming projects.

I don't like the confusion right now and the hype. This list has no specific importance.

Btw, "Keep Your Head Up" and "If You've Got, Bring It (video material)" (which is the making of MICHAEL) are completely misplaced there.
As well as many work-in-progress tracks and instrumentals which are no songs at all.

Korgnex :punk:
Ok, thanks for clearing that up :)

I just hope these are released over a period of time the legal way, not just leaked on the net.

That's what I hope too.. :timer:

dang, thats alot of unreleased music. i guess its all cool if mike woulda wanted that for his unfinished joints

l don't think this blog is reliable source but it's right in oner thing

All In Your Name (Created in 2003 with Barry Gibb)

Soon will be released

l don't think this blog is reliable source but it's right in oner thing

All In Your Name (Created in 2003 with Barry Gibb)

Soon will be released

The blog is reliable.This is just a list of the songs that were registered in the last years.

Why does it say "created" instead of "registered" then?

I think that blog is unreliable.

Ok Dorian ,let's believe :)

On the other hand ,l hope this will be leaked because l believe Sony and The estate steal money from Michael's children and they won't give it to charity ,Only Michael has a heart of gold ,between Sony don't give much important to Michael's legacy and the prove is new shameful album.

Between l don't boycott the album ,l have 2 copy ,it's just my point of view!

All I want to hear is the real Michael,No vocal machines or impostors. I'm interested in the Dangerous,and Invincible era and The 2007-2008 .Not the Cascio Sessions because there is no video linking Michael to the sessions or the actual MJ sound is not linked. His voice might have sounded light in Best Of Joy but that was MJ singing it.

Why does it say "created" instead of "registered" then?

I think that blog is unreliable.

That might be the mistake of the writer,but apart from that he told us reliable info.Video registered for the documentary of MICHAEL,registration of All In Your Name...etc.

Waiting for more news from it :).

All I want to hear is the real Michael,No vocal machines or impostors. I'm interested in the Dangerous,and Invincible era and The 2007-2008 .Not the Cascio Sessions because there is no video linking Michael to the sessions or the actual MJ sound is not linked. His voice might have sounded light in Best Of Joy but that was MJ singing it.

Ditto.

andreyzidane™;3270732 said:
i'd rather have all the songs leaked than having sony mess with them and make money off them. The only downfall is the fact that michael's kids might have to suffer from this which i would hate to see happening so yeah, i have mixed feelings.

me too!

Back