59 Unreleased Songs coming soon

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
But how come these songs leak?

I can't wait - but I just wish they would be officially released instead.

I agree. There are enough songs to make a whole new album and still have left-overs for other projects. All the Estate need to do is just have some of them digitally remastered and put on CD. And the songs that have leaked deserve an official release too IMO.

26. Bottom Of My Heart (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)

This song "From The Bottom of My Heart" was written/recorded in 2005 to raise money for Huricane Katrina victims. It was set to be released on 2 Sea Records at the time. Here is a news article from that time: http://www.nme.com/news/michael-jackson/20935

It was also rumoured that it was to be an allstar cast with people such as James Brown, Jay-Z, Blige, Elliott, Kravitz, Kelly, Snoop and Ciara --all of these stars were confirmed to be a part of the song by Raymone Baine: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1509834/jackson-working-on-katrina-song-alone.jhtml

oh my god
oh my god
oh my god
oh my god
oh my god
oh my god
oh my god

tell me it's for real!!!!

leaked? if true, this is so insane. whoever released them, are the one tried to destory Michael's estate. Those songs should be officially released to benefit Michael's children and charities. Michael's hard work deserved that. I hope the estate would sue whoever leaked the songs.

Songs made in 2008-2009 ? hope it is real! It means that MJ really was working on the new album, and he probably wanted to release it after This Is It tour. Hope we can hear some songs in 2011.

leaked? if true, this is so insane. whoever released them, are the one tried to destory Michael's estate. Those songs should be officially released to benefit Michael's children and charities. Michael's hard work deserved this.

Yes, I understand what you mean but I for one wouldn't want The Estate and Sony to be messing with the songs so I'm kinda stuck in the middle (yeah yeah!). :D Sorry, had to do that...

leaked? if true, this is so insane. whoever released them, are the one tried to destory Michael's estate. Those songs should be officially released to benefit Michael's children and charities. Michael's hard work deserved that. I hope the estate would sue whoever leaked the songs.

Leaked?
But it doesn't say in any point these songs will be "leaked" at all, but that these can be expected to be RELEASED soon.
I want a proper legal and high quality release of these and all other "unrelesased" songs out there :)

I hope it's true :wild: and I hope these songs will be officially released.
Instrumental music...very curious about it!

Nice.

And even if they are leaked I'm sure most of us would buy them if they are released on an album.

Yeah, leak them in their original form so we can have actual Michael Jackson material the way he left it and I'll be happy. I'll still support any sort of project Sony comes up with even if I don't like the idea of it or whatever because it helps Michael's legacy.

I will buy every official MJ album no doubt.

Can't wait to hear more MJ songs.

I hope Sony won't destroy these songs like they've done with 'The Way You Love Me' and the rest of the 'Michael' album...

Leaked?
But it doesn't say in any point these songs will be "leaked" at all, but that these can be expected to be RELEASED soon.
I want a proper legal and high quality release of these and all other "unrelesased" songs out there :)

maybe I am a bit overreacted. I hope you are right. There are already many leaked mj songs out there, so it's not impossible "Coming Soon" means leaked. as much as I love to hear new songs, I prefer them to stay in vault until its official release date.

Leslie knows her stuff and to see or hear should i say 59 unreleased songs will be amazing!
PLEASE LEAK NOW±!

Leslie is a very reliable source which is why I posted this.
Yeah, I understand but it doesn't seem very realistic. We've already heard that Sony won't release any new album this year but anytime soon almost 60 songs will just suddenly leak?

It just looks like a list with lots of unleaked tracks we've already read about. How can they all leak? I doubt any random person have all of this.

It's possible though that Sony would muck about with the songs, I really just want them left alone like Michael left them.

These songs can be expected to be released soon.

1. [NEW] Burn 2 Nite (Created in 2007 with Edward Cascio)
  2. [NEW] Keep Your Head Up (Created in 2007 with Edward Cascio)
  3. For The World (Created in 2009 with Theron Femster)
  4. Beatbox 2010 (Created in 2009 with Michael Durham)
  5. Shut Up And Dance (Created in 2009 with Michael Durham)
  6. If You've Got It, Bring It (Video material)
  7. A Place With No Name (Created in 2008 with Dr. Freeze)
  8. All In Your Name (Created in 2003 with Barry Gibb)
  9. I Was The Loser (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  10. Adore You (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  11. Boy No (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  12. Changes (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  13. Days In Gloucestershire (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  14. Don't Be Messin' (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  15. I Am A Loser (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  16. Innocent Man (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  17. Jungle (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  18. Just Remember (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  19. Light The Way (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  20. Neverland Landing (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  21. Pray For Peace (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  22. Rocker (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  23. Thank Heaven (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  24. World Of Candy (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  25. 11pm (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  26. Bottom Of My Heart (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  27. Butter Funk (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  28. Children's Hour (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  29. Green Hornet Groove (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  30. I Love You More (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  31. King Tutankhamun (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  32. Lovin You (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  33. Pajamas (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  34. Photographs (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  35. Photographs 2 (Instrumental) (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  36. Pray For Peace (Instrumental) (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  37. Shut Up And Dance (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  38. That (Instrumental) (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  39. Think Twice (Instrumental) (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  40. Walk Away (Instrumental) (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  41. You Are There (Instrumental) (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  42. MJ / BB Orchestral Idea #1. (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  43. MJ / BB Orchestral Idea #3. (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  44. MJ / BB Orchestral Idea #2. (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  45. Brad Loop 3700 (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  46. Brad Loop 3.3.7 MJ (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  47. Michael's Affirmation (Instrumental) (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
  48. Doing Dirty (Created in Victory era)
  49. Man In Black (Created in Dangerous era)
  50. Verdict (Created in Dangerous era)
  51. Remember This Night (Created in Thriller era)
  52. She Got It (Created in Dangerous era)
  53. Seven Digits (Created in Dangerous era)
  54. Who Do You Know (Created in Thriller era)
  55. Pressure (Created in Dangerous era)
  56. Just Feel It (Created in Victory era)
  57. The Pain (Created in Invincible era)
  58. The World Is No Church (Created in Invincible era)
  59. Seduction (Created in Invincible era)

http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/2011/02/unreleased-songs-updates.html

What great news, something to look forward to in the future. Except the first 2 which I am nervous about, I am totally excited by this. After the trial we can relax and enjoy the music!!!!!

maybe I am a bit overreacted. I hope you are right. There are already many leaked mj songs out there, so it's not impossible "Coming Soon" means leaked. as much as I love to hear new songs, I prefer them to stay in vault until its official release date.
Yes, I agree. I guess the confussion might come for the firts paragraph, where she says she told us before about the song that was leaked yesterday... thought that was not really leaked, but rather a snippet of it was made available by one of the owners of the songs (Mr. Gibb), so it can't be said it was leaked :scratch:

anyway, let's hope next time the songs will not be "completed as Michael would have wanted", for well... Michael knew better :cheeky:

I have already paid for unfinished demos which I love. I am more than happy and willing to pay for new unfinished songs as long as those are just as Michael left them. I don't need anyone's vision on MJ's vision about his own songs. If that makes sense :ermm:

I really just want them left alone like Michael left them.

I don't. Just can't imagine that on new MJ album could be songs like "In The Back demo". MJ deserve his songs to be polished by the best prodcucers. The only thing I don't want from Sony is to finished vocal by other singer.

@KingMikeJ: I'm not sure what's up with your signature and why you decied to quote me and ask if I'm a fan. In case you're wondering, yes I am a fan... WOW, big shocker there, right? Bet you didn't see that one coming now did ya? And judging by your signature it appears that you don't agree with that quote which I understand, everybody has the right to have their own opinions but I just don't get your question of "You're a fan?"... I've saw a couple of people basically saying the same thing I just did yet you didn't decide to quote them and ask them if they are fans or not... strange!

I don't. Just can't imagine that on new MJ album could be songs like "In The Back demo". MJ deserve his songs to be polished by the best prodcucers. The only thing I don't want from Sony is to finished vocal by other singer.
I meant Dr. Freeze said he would polish Blue Gangsta(er) and A Place With No Name.

Maybe A Place With No Name sure, but Blue Gangster? That's fine as it is.

I meant Dr. Freeze said he would polish Blue Gangsta(er) and A Place With No Name.

Maybe A Place With No Name sure, but Blue Gangster? That's fine as it is.

If the songs won't pe polished many will say `Sony didn't want to make the song more actual and let them as they were` lol

^_^
See what I mean, they/we can't win. There will always be arguements about it because Michael isn't around no more.

Back