59 Unreleased Songs coming soon

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
lol. Imagine if all of these actually did leak.

Sir, we've just recived word that 59 Michael Jackson songs have just been posted all over the internet

*IMAGE REMOVED*

This made my day! xD

AndreyZidane™;3270732 said:
I'd rather have all the songs leaked than having Sony mess with them and make money off them. The only downfall is the fact that Michael's kids might have to suffer from this which I would HATE to see happening so yeah, I have mixed feelings.

I agree with this...

This must be the chosen songs from the vault where the rest of the projects/albums will come from.

I wanna hear each and every one of 'em :wild:

On the gearslutz forums, one of the engineers on HIStory mentioned that there really isn't much else from those sessions apart from around two or three very unfinished instrumentals (I forget the exact quote). Hence the reason for the jump.

Your kidding? Such a shame.

Yeah, I bet these are the songs that are to come in the future projects/albums. If so, this means we'll at least know the names of some of the songs that will be released on a few of the future album(s).

Sorry, but I smell BS as far as some song titles are concerned: 'Pajamas' is one of those... 0..0 Some of these just don't sit right with me, I have a feeling a new "Michael' might come up, hope I'm wrong. And how come they're all so allegedly recent?... Will wait for the audio evidence, but still very much dislike how his name keeps on being exploited. .....

AndreyZidane™;3270898 said:
@KingMikeJ: I'm not sure what's up with your signature and why you decied to quote me and ask if I'm a fan. In case you're wondering, yes I am a fan... WOW, big shocker there, right? Bet you didn't see that one coming now did ya? And judging by your signature it appears that you don't agree with that quote which I understand, everybody has the right to have their own opinions but I just don't get your question of "You're a fan?"... I've saw a couple of people basically saying the same thing I just did yet you didn't decide to quote them and ask them if they are fans or not... strange!

^^I have been insulted by that ziggy since I saw it and said nothing, and I am ashamed of myself. I am glad you addressed it, by the way. I do not know you, but I will support you. I do not like to see people singled out for abuse.

I have to step in here.

This is just a list compiled by "LeslieMJ" --> http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/

One of many lists, just look at my far more extensive list at JacksonVillage or take a look into FOR THE RECORD and you'll find even more info and even more songs.

What Leslie doesn't take care of are the correct dates. In the brackets is the registration date, NOT the date when these songs were written and recorded.
Examples:
A Place With No Name (Created in 2008 with Dr. Freeze)
--> This is WRONG. The song is from the INVINCIBLE recording sessions.

World Of Candy (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
--> Correct name: Wonderful World Of Candy. The song was recorded in 2003. Confirmed by his then manager Dieter Wiesner.

Neither "Dangerous Incorporated" (who just copy-pasted this list from "LeslieMJ") nor "LeslieMJ"' are right about that these songs will be released soon. It's NOT true. These are just songs that haven't been released yet and like all unreleased songs have a chance of being released on one of the upcoming projects.

I don't like the confusion right now and the hype. This list has no specific importance.

Btw, "Keep Your Head Up" and "If You've Got, Bring It (video material)" (which is the making of MICHAEL) are completely misplaced there.
As well as many work-in-progress tracks and instrumentals which are no songs at all.

Korgnex :punk:

Last edited:
I have to step in here.

This is just a list compiled by "LeslieMJ" --> http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/

One of many lists, just look at my far more extensive list at JacksonVillage or take a look into FOR THE RECORD and you'll find even more info and even more songs.

What Leslie doesn't take care of are the correct dates. In the brackets is the registration date, NOT the date when these songs were written and recorded.
Examples:
A Place With No Name (Created in 2008 with Dr. Freeze)
--> This is WRONG. The song is from the INVINCIBLE recording sessions.

World Of Candy (Created in 2008-2009 with Bradley Buxler and Michar Durham)
--> Correct name: Wonderful World Of Candy. The song was recorded in 2003. Confirmed by his then manager Dieter Wiesner.

Neither "Dangerous Incorporated" (who just copy-pasted this list from "LeslieMJ") nor "LeslieMJ"' are right about that these songs will be released soon. It's NOT true. These are just songs that haven't been released yet and like all unreleased songs have a chance of being released on one of the upcoming projects.

I don't like the confusion right now and the hype. This list has no specific importance.

Korgnex :punk:

^^Oh oh, well I am still excited. We will just wait to get them, at least we know they are coming.

Korgnex, You've just killed my dreams. But it's ok, You're probably right about this list of songs, but maybe MJ really took these songs in 2008-2009 and recorded it again for some reason( maybe new album)? hope so.

Last edited:
^ No, these songs were REGISTERED(!) in 2009, shortly after Michael passed away.

That's why "LeslieMJ" has mistakenly acquired wrong information.

I'm actually not thrilled to see this. As much as I love new music this amount which a lot will be leaked on the net is just sad to see and not what Michael deserves.

^^I have been insulted by that ziggy since I saw it and said nothing, and I am ashamed of myself. I am glad you addressed it, by the way. I do not know you, but I will support you. I do not like to see people singled out for abuse.

It's ok, it doesn't hurt me or anything. I just hate the fact that he didn't personally tell me how he feels about that and decided to do what he did.

Anyway, thank you for the support! I'm sure this is what everybody is looking for in a community, support! :D Again, thank you and God bless!

damn still nothing from the Bad sessions!
Indeed!!! Will we ever hear something of that?

Remember, we were told we were only gonna get one more album with all unreleased material on it. I do believe that. TI don't think these songs are gonna be shown all together within the next 4 years. Probably not even the next 10 years. They will slowly be shown through greatest hits collections, anniversary collections, and Anthology collections. I bet you. Remember when those Beatles Anthology collections came out, with the 2 discs in it and all those cool rehearsal versions of the songs we all know and love? I loved those things, and would simply die if something was released like that for Michael decades on down the road. I say decades because we didn't get the Beatles ones til near 30 years after they broke up. I will assume the same for Mike's music too since it would seem to be the more "money making" thing to do.
Depressing post.
But to be honest... realistic post too.
I guess you are right :(

^ These songs won't leak (about a third of this list aren't even what you can call songs). There seems to be big misunderstanding mistakenly caused by "Dangerous Incorporated".
REally? How do you know that? Have you heard any of those? :unsure:

Call me crazy but I'd rather not have 59 songs leak all at once. Like someone else said in the thread it would be good if they slowly put out songs in years to come. I'd also much rather have official releases than leaks. There were people that weren't happy when Hold My Hand came out because it was already leaked. I think it kind of ruins it when a song leaks because when it is officially released people aren't as excited. But that's just my opinion.

I won't get excited about this quite yet.

That is quite enough. Got a personal gripe with someone? Take it to PM.

DI - I deleted your post and the one you were responding to. I was not taking sides. Please, as I requested earlier, take this to PM if you need to. The majority of this community does not want to read this constant griping.

LLCz - Really, they don't need cheerleaders.

Bad was supposed to be a three disc album with 30 songs. Why have no Bad era songs leaked yet then?

Understood StaceyMJ. I hope you deleted all his posts that mention me then please. I dont appreciate being attacked while not online and then not being able to defend myself. Some ppl need to stop acting as authoritarian over MJs music when they are questionable themselves.

And Im sure LLCz would look good in a miniskirt and pom poms! :p

Last edited:
I saw the title and got so excited, then read the list and saw that some of the creation dates were totally off, and the "released soon" part. In all actuality, that could mean anything, possibly a year-two years from now; KYHU is listed, but it already released, unless of course there's another version, that would be great. I'm anxious to hear a lot of these, I just hope it's sooner, rather than later.

i have a feeling this is all going to leak :( as much as i hate to see $ony make profit u gotta think of the children

however look at it this way these 59 songs sound pretty cool im certain theres a minimum of 100 left in the vault

looks like mj was working very hard on what would of been the " new " album

I think this is great. The estate seems to have found more songs out there. These songs are mostly from 2008-2009, so it looks like Michael was very busy beyond 2007.

My thinking is some of these songs may be in different stages of completion. Hopefully there will be quite a few that were completed, meaning all vocals and instrumentation. If 15-20 of them are completed, I'd be psyched for sure! he he!

As far as the release date, my thinking as others have stated, is that they will release these slowly and methodically through the decades. They need to do this to preserve Michael's legacy for decades and decades to come. I'm also hoping none of these songs get leaked. The estate needs the profits to pay off Michael's debts and finally have the money to start building the estate for his children and his charities.

Remember Sony has a contract only through 2017. There will be a lot more releases after that I am quite certain of that, so the estate has to look for other ppl to work on promoting those upcoming releases.

The future looks bright for us fans though. We have now more songs to look forward too. I would love to hear the instrumentals and the orchestra pieces he was working on. Oh my! that would be divine. :D

got all excited about this...then i realised its like saying "we're gonna get new mj albums soon". Then i realised i already knew that, 6 more to be exact, so really it is just a matter of having some of the titles of the tracks now ..which is still exciting too tho

Call me crazy but I'd rather not have 59 songs leak all at once. Like someone else said in the thread it would be good if they slowly put out songs in years to come. I'd also much rather have official releases than leaks. There were people that weren't happy when Hold My Hand came out because it was already leaked. I think it kind of ruins it when a song leaks because when it is officially released people aren't as excited. But that's just my opinion.

I won't get excited about this quite yet.

agreed.
although i really need new songs right now ..

and where do we know that these songs does really exist?:scratch:
there are lot of i never heard of.

59 songs :woohoo: Great news! Something worth waiting for.
I would love to know what does that “SOON” mean?

BTW, does anyone know anything new about classical music, on which Michael was working with David Frank?

Back