4/23/09 News & Mentionings: Mike's Driver "MAY" have been involved in a hit and run

Re: 4/23/09 News & Mentionings: Mike's Driver "MAY" have been involved in a hit and run

atlf is right. newspapers are folding all over the country. the internet is where people get their info from now. the media is losing cred. and they've been on a downturn for a long time now

Re: 4/23/09 News & Mentionings: Mike's Driver "MAY" have been involved in a hit and run

although this would be nice, its not gonna happen because the government relies and pays the media to report stupid stuff.

I don't know about what the government has to do with this, but I can tell you that EVERYDAY, little by little, folks are losing trust in the media as it stands.

As far as I'm concerned, it's not about the government, it's about what the PEOPLE do and want. In New York, I can tell you that circulation is down, which means ADVERTISING dollars are down and without advertising dollars, you don't stand a chance.

but I can tell you that EVERYDAY, little by little, folks are losing trust in the media as it stands.

Yep ur right there big apple

Sing it with me, y'all:

F**k the media!
F**k the media!
F**k the media!
F**k the media!

With a P-Funk instrumental in the background!

Ohhhhh the web some people weave... lol

you know, this all reminds me of something i read that Michael was quoted on...don't know if the quote is real, but it said that MJ doesn't like to drive, and especially on the main expressways of los angeles. certainly, people like to see him out and about, but he is the most targeted celebrity in the world, for extortion and lawsuits. it's enough that his suv is gunna attract fans on foot and in cars, but for all this to include idiots that love to set him up, i could understand if he was trepid about going out at all, if he has to worry about people suing him for simply being on the road in the back of an suv..or not even being in his suv. his fans want to see him, and it's idiots like this guy who would hopefully help fans to understand, if he isn't out and about as much as we may like. having said that, i hope he can continue to have fun, despite the idiots out there, who would like to set him up.

despite the idiots out there, who would like to set him up.

It has become the NEW lottery for some folks.

I noticed the other day that some dude is suing Snoop Dogg for $22 MILLION. I'm not to sure about the facts of the case, but this guy is claiming that Snoop and his boys roughed him up and robbed him, WHILE Snoop was performing on stage.

Folks just see dollar signs, when they look at celebrities today and they want a piece of the action, by any means necessary.

you know, this all reminds me of something i read that Michael was quoted on...don't know if the quote is real, but it said that MJ doesn't like to drive, and especially on the main expressways of los angeles. certainly, people like to see him out and about, but he is the most targeted celebrity in the world, for extortion and lawsuits. it's enough that his suv is gunna attract fans on foot and in cars, but for all this to include idiots that love to set him up, i could understand if he was trepid about going out at all, if he has to worry about people suing him for simply being on the road in the back of an suv..or not even being in his suv. his fans want to see him, and it's idiots like this guy who would hopefully help fans to understand, if he isn't out and about as much as we may like. having said that, i hope he can continue to have fun, despite the idiots out there, who would like to set him up.

Ever since I started reading about this latest incident I have been thinking about that staffer for the (was it MGM?) studio that wrote about MJ driving to get something to eat with him in the car. The person said he was glad for his life when they got back even though it was only a short distance and that Michael had at one time or anoth hit every car in the studio lot, including his. He said Michael finally gave up driving himself. It cracked me up.

Apparently it wouldn't be just Michael who would have to be worried if he started driving again.

I noticed the other day that some dude is suing Snoop Dogg for $22 MILLION. I'm not to sure about the facts of the case, but this guy is claiming that Snoop and his boys roughed him up and robbed him, WHILE Snoop was performing on stage.

You are joking bout that right....Snoop wouldnt do that!!

Back