31 July 08 - Update: AKON DISCUSSES HMH SINGLE, VIDEO WITH MTV

call me synical but i believe most things when i actually see it lol. and a tour is a major thing that just doesnt sound believable to me in this format.just like his hinting at mj signing to his lable thats now been picked up and reported. nothing but hype imo

I'm with you, I don't think there'll be a tour with MJ and Akon and MJ won't be on the label. Here we go again with the media making things bigger than what it is. Akon can't keep from talking a lot of stuff. Least him being on his album is sticking and they will do some video. That's all that needed to be confirmed really. We didn't need to hear about the tour stuff, lol. That's pushing it. :lol:

i think Akon means a media tour...like they'll be going around promoting it and it'll be everywhere. I dont think he means a literal tour...but i could be wrong.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

^ that does make sence... he worded in a way that is misleading though, but that is what he could have ment.

You mean a promotional media blitz? Then in that case, I can see it, lol.

Yeah that's what i mean. I mean after that he said "it's gonna be a big play" or something to that effect....which leads me to believe that he means MJ and Akon are gonna make sure it's everywhere.

uhhhhh r omonica? looney tunes...is my favorite show! haha

i wouldn't send a damn thing to neverland....i bet she don't even know WHICH po box to send it to...ha...yea there a po box...that's all ima say. lame

Media tour.... never heard that term before, but it works for me. I just wanna see what Mike's HAIR looks like, dang... :lol:

yeah Akon has slippery lips...i ain't mad at him tho...mj might be tho :lol:

Last edited:
I'm happy about the HMH news, but I just can't see Michael going on tour with Akon. I mean his own sister is trying to open for him, so why would he let Akon do this before letting Janet do it? And I certainly can't see Michael going on Akon's tour just to be available to duet HMH with him. That is not going to happen.

Michael's probably like :doh: right now. :lol:

Or..
kaboom.gif
"OHWHYY".

Ohhhh. Exciting. Michael in a video?! Dance Michael! Plllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssseee dance, PLEASE!

Backerman is a lying scum bag. Romonica or whaterver her name is is totally full of it. And that's that.

Re: 31 July08 - Michael Jackson News & Mentionings

Akon Says He Can Retire Now That He's Worked With Michael Jackson -- But He Won't
Akon also said Jackson would be appearing in the video for "Hold My Hand," which is the lead cut from 'Kon's next LP, Acquitted. "He's fully committed," Akon said about MJ being in the video. "We're gonna set up a whole tour around it. It's a big play."

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

Really?
Srsly, u guys?

srlsy.jpg

Great news from Akon! I can wait for this video to come out :woohoo:

Ohhhh. Exciting. Michael in a video?! Dance Michael! Plllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssseee dance, PLEASE!

Backerman is a lying scum bag. Romonica or whaterver her name is is totally full of it. And that's that.

Why are you all hating on Backerman? I thought the things he said in that interview were nothing but positive... Is there something you know that I don't?

Last edited:
He might slow dance in the vid... or something :giggle: Or maybe, hold on...... and breakdown dance in the middle of the song, like after the bridge of the song... "And we can make it alright till the mornin' *scene changes to dark room with a spotlight* Make it, make it a'ight... make it, it ALL RIGHT!"

^ well I just hope he's not dancing with the ppl in ur little dance animation.. spiderman and all.... lol!!!!

:chichi: and so whut if he DO?!?! He can dance wit spidaman, batman, aquaman, da HULK, whomeva :hysterical:

^ Yes COULD.. . but SHOULD he??? think about it, HULK weighing in at like 1000 lbs, smashing the whole area around Mike?? jeez!! Putting Mike in harms way and everything... LOL!!!!!!

He might slow dance in the vid... or something :giggle: Or maybe, hold on...... and breakdown dance in the middle of the song, like after the bridge of the song... "And we can make it alright till the mornin' *scene changes to dark room with a spotlight* Make it, make it a'ight... make it, it ALL RIGHT!"
LMFAO YESSS :hysterical:!!

AHAHAAH

Well Mike is gon' be just fine... you know why... cuz he levitates... then he gon' stand on the Hulk's head and backflip, WOOP WOOP!

Man, I don't care at what tempo Michael dances. I just gotta see him move. I'm starting to get ill watching the likes of Usher, JT and Chris Brown. I need to see a real dancer.

Why are you all hating on Backerman? I thought the things he said in that interview were nothing but positive... Is there something you know that I don't?

Backerman was involved in spreading a lot of BS rumors about Michael to people like Roger Friedfatbutt, etc... after his ass got fired. He was also supposedly going to write a book with another back stabber, Dieter Weisner. He realizes now that being against Michael isn't the right rout, and he's just trying to get back in. But he isn't to be trusted. No one from that time period is.

aaaahhh that'll be awesome if in the mid of the song during the video there's a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmixxxxxxx! and MJ breaks it down! aaahhhhhhh lol

Last edited:

:lmao: hahaha I for once loved the idea,...with the superheroes and all

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

Ok ok :hysterical: Heres a betta one:

Michael at da left... and ER-sher at the right :tease:

Last edited:
^^and it can't stop, won't stop... Na na na na naaaaa!!! And the beat goes ooooooon... we GOT da funk, ya gotta have dat funk!

Last edited:
Back