31 July 08 - Update: AKON DISCUSSES HMH SINGLE, VIDEO WITH MTV

Akon, and always Akon.. Im tired of heard of him everytime I go in a MICHAEL JACKSON's forum....

Don't you realize HOW BORING is this ? Michael can't do nothing without akon now?
Im sick and tired !
I want Michael Jackson again!
Instead of pic of Mike I always find pics of AKON!!! Im tireddddd!!!!!!!!!
TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

STOP AKON E COLLABORATIONS!!!!!
:better:........

Err....

HOW 'BOUR WE DANCE AGAIN!? :dance:
932266vvso9qg4wk.gif

Of course the likes of Backerman all want back in. LOL! Michael Jackson won't be going near you ass again. And why fanclubs are interviewing the people who dragged him through the dirt is beyond me? Way too gullible.

Can't wait for the single and video to be released! And if he really promotes it with Akon it's certain to be a hit. :D

Finally we'll see MJ in action again.

Akon, and always Akon.. Im tired of heard of him everytime I go in a MICHAEL JACKSON's forum....

Don't you realize HOW BORING is this ? Michael can't do nothing without akon now?
Im sick and tired !
I want Michael Jackson again!
Instead of pic of Mike I always find pics of AKON!!! Im tireddddd!!!!!!!!!
TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

STOP AKON E COLLABORATIONS!!!!!

awwwwwww sum1 needs a huggy!

When the video comes out,i will probably be glued to the music channels waiting for HOLD MY HAND to come on again and again!!

:lol: I can't anymore and it's been only one day. lmfao and I thought I can be patient.

*breathes* I will do this, I'm so excited. :bugeyed

I'm just hoping that song isn't on Michael's album. 'Cuz if that's the route Michael's taking...

No holding hands and no "things will get better", we need the Michael Jackson who crotch grabs and screams unknown terms and phases. We need to see the Michael Jackson who is able to come up with a word like "shamone" which has a longer wikipedia page than some well-known celebrities. That's what we need, things will get better when Michael starts screaming "oww!" again, not when you'll hold his hand.

*end of rant*

...Anyway, I'm excited to see the video.

hahah i think MJ needs to make get better songs right now cuz as Akon said, and I agree, the world needs get better songs right now. And it's not like he can't do (hasn't done) both get better and...crotch grabbing (?) songs at the same time lol

Of course he can fit the two togother, he's done it before. Now then...... about that 'breakdown dance' :shifty:

He should make a new move...... foot grab... naw, D4L did it ([size=-2] Don't worry about who they are, they SUCK[/size]). Hmm *puts thinking cap on*

Wow, great news to hear about HMH.....the mere fact that new vocals by Mike and a new video feat. Mike will be out soon is icing on the cake for me! Can you all just imagine the excitement then????lol

As for Stuart Backerman.......his time has come and gone, so good riddance to bad rubbish!

I think the media is getting it twisted. I don't think that Michael is gonna change over the Akon's label. Akon himself is a Sony artist. Both of them are. So why would Michael have to change over to his label he has with Sony?

I think that Akon is talking about his album and HMH which will be on his album. He is not talking about Michael's album.

How on earth did I miss this piece of news? :blink: :doh:

OMG, an actual video! :woohoo: I have to see this happening before I believe it :lol:

But dang, I'm surely excited now :wild:

I love HMH :D It should turn into a nice video ^_^ Akon's not even bothering me any more, which says a lot :lol:

When the video comes out,i will probably be glued to the music channels waiting for HOLD MY HAND to come on again and again!!

Ahhh! OMG, I won't be able to NOT have MTV, VH1, BET, what the hell ever channel shows it on. Seriously.

And hey now people, come on. Michael's doing Akon a favor by being on his record. He probably just wanted to be nice since Akon's been helping out on Michael's album. Michael's as much about uplifting music as he is anything else. Part of his catalog includes some of the most uplifiting, beautiful songs ever. Of course, a large part also includes a lot darker themed tracks. But that's just Michael. He's multi-dimensional. His album, I'm 100% certain, will be brilliant and will reflect the many facets of who he is. Especially if he's writing the majority of the tracks.

and you know how many dumb people that don't know how great Michael is, and just go by what the media says will be thinking..

"well if Akon is collabing with Michael Jackson, he must not be that bad of a person after all." lol!!

Though Mike is doing Akon a big favor.. Mike will get some good plugs from it.

I think the media is getting it twisted. I don't think that Michael is gonna change over the Akon's label. Akon himself is a Sony artist. Both of them are. So why would Michael have to change over to his label he has with Sony?

Akon is NOT a Sony artist - he's with Interscope/Universal.

I actually like Akon's voice and it blends well with MJ's on "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008."

I haven't heard "Hold My Hand" yet, but I'm going to later on. I was trying to wait till it got an official release, but what the heck, it seems most, if not all, the fans here have already heard it so, I guess I will too. Hopefully the link I was emailed is still viable.

(Crosses fingers).:unsure:

Last edited:
i'm just hoping that song isn't on michael's album. 'cuz if that's the route michael's taking...

No holding hands and no "things will get better", we need the michael jackson who crotch grabs and screams unknown terms and phases. We need to see the michael jackson who is able to come up with a word like "shamone" which has a longer wikipedia page than some well-known celebrities. That's what we need, things will get better when michael starts screaming "oww!" again, not when you'll hold his hand.

*end of rant*

...anyway, i'm excited to see the video.

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sony/ATV is a publishing company, not a record label.

Akon is signed to Interscope label but his songs are published by Sony/ATV.

I seriosly hope Michael doesn't pull out of this one, He just has to be in that video, and I'm glad to hear the song is not finished, meaning Michael might be more audible in the chorus or more ad-libs or something.

Akon is NOT a Sony artist - he's with Interscope/Universal.

And yet the oddest thing about it is that supposedly his publishings were sold to Sony ATV. :unsure: But just because his songs are part of the ATV catalog doesn't mean he's linked to Sony at all. People get that confused.

I seriosly hope Michael doesn't pull out of this one, He just has to be in that video, and I'm glad to hear the song is not finished, meaning Michael might be more audible in the chorus or more ad-libs or something.

Exactly. But you know it could turn around to be a Michael Jackson song featuring Akon. :rofl: Right now, Akon dominates the majority of the song, lol.

^^ :rolleyes: Pfft. You juss wait till he breaks it down with spiderman like I said before. It'll be true then.

^^Grr... I admit, my shoulders bounced a lil the first time I heard it, but then i snapped back to reality. -_- [size=-2]Good Lord[/size]

Back