2009/10 NFL Playoffs

Well i just want to wish my home state louisiana good luck and we made history this is the first we made it to superbowl

Well that Super Bowl sucked. The only good thing about it was the commercials, and The Who.

I'm sorry but I cannot congradulate the Saints. After the way they played against the Cardinals and the Vikings....having their defense intentionally try to knock both Warner and Favre out with injury, and then admitting it in interviews, and saying Manning was next...I have no respect for that kind of stuff.

As far as I'm concerned, that Lombardi trophy should be the Vikings, because there is no doubt in my mind, had the Vikings beaten the Saints, the Vikings would have beaten the Colts.

Well that Super Bowl sucked. The only good thing about it was the commercials, and The Who.

I'm sorry but I cannot congradulate the Saints. After the way they played against the Cardinals and the Vikings....having their defense intentionally try to knock both Warner and Favre out with injury, and then admitting it in interviews, and saying Manning was next...I have no respect for that kind of stuff.

As far as I'm concerned, that Lombardi trophy should be the Vikings, because there is no doubt in my mind, had the Vikings beaten the Saints, the Vikings would have beaten the Colts.

yeah...it's a fine line...it's a violent sport, but admitting you really want to injure somebody rubs me the wrong way, too. i mean, i don't like Tom Brady, but, when i considered what happened to him, and what happened to Antoine..(sp) of the Cardinals...i thought...it gave me the chills. there should be an awareness of knowing how to bring somebody down, without trying to take them out, for an entire career. it's easy to be desensitized to it all, because Kurt Warner seemed to recover, and just decided to retire...but he said that he was still hurting from that, after 2 weeks...
everybody is saying how much more violent the sport is getting. it's violent, to begin with...there's gotta be a line drawn somewhere..

Back