2009/10 NFL Playoffs

Whoo hoo! CONGRATS COLTS! I was rooting for y'all! :D

Now, GO SAINTS!!! I wanna see Brees in the Superbowl!!!

I have eaten my humble pie. Still proud of the NY J-E-T-S. ! They exceeded all expectations. No shame at all losing to the great , awesome PEYTON MANNING.!
BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO THE COLTS.!!!

SSSSSSAAAAAAAAIIIIIINNNNNNTTTTSSSSSS!!! :D

I'm so glad that after my Chargers lost, I got the Superbowl scenario that I wanted: Colts vs. Saints.

I wanna see the Saints go all the way and Brees finally get his Superbowl win! :D

While the Vikings played like crap most of the game (6 turnovers), the better team did not win IMO. Yes the Saints capitalized on the turnovers, but they had alot of luck...and help.

The refs at the end got very helpful for the home team. Where was the flag on the cheap shot to Favre's knee? Leber did not interfere with the receiver....the ball was uncatchable. No one could have caught that pass.

Mecheam did not have possession of that catch in OT. The ball was trapped between his arms and the ground.

Alot of luck on their side. don't get me wrong, Adrian,Percy and Berrian fumbling did not help. Brett throwing an INT rather than hitting the WIDE OPEN receiver down field to end regulation didn't help either. This one sucks.

Hopefully Brett returns next season.

As far as the Super Bowl, as much as I don't want to see the Colts win another one, I don't cheer for teams that beat us...so go Colts. Screw the Saints. I'm tired of the media and all the fans saying they deserve it just because of Hurricane Katrina.

The only way they deserve it, is if they earn the win. The Colts are more high powered than the Vikings and Cardinals. The Saints are gonna be in for a rude awakening.

For once I got to see the games on tv here!!! Talk about being super stoked!!!! Twas almost like bein at home! :p

Although it was funny cuz they were like.... now for the semi final in American Gridiron.... what?!? :lmao:

I don't think there is anything wrong with people saying it's great the Saints won and how good it is for New Orleans because compared to what I've been through, those people went through massive hell.... I'm really happy they have a little something to cheer about right now :wub:

I'm happy with the Colts vs. Saints line-up and think the Saints deserved it but I do agree they completely missed that hit Favre took in the legs... he was lucky he wasn't seriously injured. :blink:

Looking forward to the Superbowl and I'm grateful cuz they are showing that here too! :clapping:

While the Vikings played like crap most of the game (6 turnovers), the better team did not win IMO. Yes the Saints capitalized on the turnovers, but they had alot of luck...and help.

The refs at the end got very helpful for the home team. Where was the flag on the cheap shot to Favre's knee? Leber did not interfere with the receiver....the ball was uncatchable. No one could have caught that pass.

Mecheam did not have possession of that catch in OT. The ball was trapped between his arms and the ground.

Alot of luck on their side. don't get me wrong, Adrian,Percy and Berrian fumbling did not help. Brett throwing an INT rather than hitting the WIDE OPEN receiver down field to end regulation didn't help either. This one sucks.

Hopefully Brett returns next season.

As far as the Super Bowl, as much as I don't want to see the Colts win another one, I don't cheer for teams that beat us...so go Colts. Screw the Saints. I'm tired of the media and all the fans saying they deserve it just because of Hurricane Katrina.

The only way they deserve it, is if they earn the win. The Colts are more high powered than the Vikings and Cardinals. The Saints are gonna be in for a rude awakening.

You will feel better in a couple days and appreciate the magical season your vikings had.They out played the SAINTS every which way. The turn overs killed the vikes. Pass interference call that set up the winning field goal was brutal. Bad calls occur all the time. Do not blame the SAINTS. Now you can relax and enjoy the SUPER BOWL with zero pressure.

you have to wonder about Minnesota and football. their history is getting almost there, but not quite...

Saints baby!!!!! We miami bound!!!!! Who dat!!!!!!!!

SSSSSSAAAAAAAAIIIIIINNNNNNTTTTSSSSSS!!! :D

I'm so glad that after my Chargers lost, I got the Superbowl scenario that I wanted: Colts vs. Saints.

I wanna see the Saints go all the way and Brees finally get his Superbowl win! :D

:punk:OMG!!! I was jumping up and down, hugging, with my parents watching the game from my parents' house. New Orleans was just crazy last night! I got no sleep. :lol: Miami, here we come! GO SAINTS!!

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets! (2010-11 all the way lol). Bitter pill to swallow yesterday, but nice job to "Gang Green" on what turned out to be an exciting season. . . . . Guess I'd like to see the Saints win @ this point, but don't really care anymore.

Your Jets tried their best. Every Jets fan should be proud that they're team made it this far. I think you guys will have a lot to look forward to in the future with your young quarterback.

Now, Colts vs. Saints SB! Who wants who to win?

i like the colts. though, honestly, i feel like i am jumping on a bandwagon, because that is how good Peyton Manning really is. but when a guy is that good, i like to see him win. not that Brees isn't good. he really is good. but Manning, to me, is on another level.

SAINTS OF COURSE!! If we can get to Manning, continue creating turnovers on defense along with our offense executing like we have for the most part, then we have a good shot. :D

SAINTS OF COURSE!! If we can get to Manning, continue creating turnovers on defense along with our offense executing like we have for the most part, then we have a good shot. :D

yeah..but see, the difference between Manning and other quarterbacks, is he knows his limitations, and is totally cerebral. he does not rely on brute strength, or a combination of strength and mentality. he relies TOTALLY on mind over matter. and that is always an advantage.

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL.???? A super bowl party.!!! ( can't stand Hank williams jr. by the way.) Well, i am so ready for PEYTON MANNING to raise that super bowl trophy for the second time. And own the title as the best QUARTER BACK EVER.!!!
Do not dislike the SAINTS. love, love, PEYTON MANNING.!!!

Not really Playoff related, but did anyone else catch the Pro Bowl? Was it just me or did that game seem pretty lifeless? Decent scoring, but there just seemed to be a lack of passion going on or something, like they were all just going through the motions. I don't know, maybe it was the rule of no blitzing that made is seem sluggish at times.

Anyways, if I couldn't have my Raiders (LOL, I know)......go Saints!

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL.???? A super bowl party.!!! ( can't stand Hank williams jr. by the way.) Well, i am so ready for PEYTON MANNING to raise that super bowl trophy for the second time. And own the title as the best QUARTER BACK EVER.!!!
Do not dislike the SAINTS. love, love, PEYTON MANNING.!!!

Hell yes I'm ready! :punk: As much as I like Manning and the Colts, I wanna see the Saints win it all this time. GO BREES! :punk:

Back