2/13/11 Michael's Grammy Nomination + Discussion

Someone tweeted Genevieve Jackson appeared on the red carpet.
What is she even doing there? I used to think to even get the invitation to the Grammies you have to achieve something. You learn your all life long.

Hoping MJ will get his award tonight, but I still doubt some of the Jacksons appear. We would have known it first.

genevievejaxn

1. At Grandma's.. Prince's party is about to begin! :)

http://twitter.com/genevievejaxn

Wait...what?? His part is not gonna be televised?! Wow...I just set it up on my DVR a few hours ago, it's not worth it anymore :/

im confused.. its not on tv., and if he wins who picks it up? and who termine if he wins or not?

Good Luck, Michael! Hope he wins the award tonight! Irregardless, it will be a bittersweet moment.

I wasn't going to watch the awards, but guess this will be a good way for me to catch up on who the other nominees are and their music. I recognize some of the names but have not listened to very much of the music. *clueless*

Yeah, Sade won!!!!
Soldier of love is amazing!

:clap:

Is it bad that I hardly know who these people are? I pretty much only listen to MJ...

@Starlight, you got that right!

I'm with you, Jesta. I could care less about the so-called artists of today. Where's the melody? Where's the interesting polyrhythmic textures that Michael built up? It's all dust....(And an egg??? Get a life, LG!)

LoL... the bunch of people on stage for just one price, and their attitude... LoL!! :toofunny:

woowww, second Grammy for Usher!!!

^^ don't know 80% of the nominees and as winners ;)
*fingers crossed* for MJ. He deserves at least that award.

Btw, anyone knows if the ceremony will be streamed on the web? on the official Grammy's site for sure not, but somewhere else? Thank you.

People said MJ dressed eccentrically for these shows, but Lady Gaga's gone TOO FAR!

Anyway, let's hope Michael wins this! Despite being a school night, I'm staying up to make sure that he wins! Despite this, next year Michael should be in more categories.

Mavis girl...hurry it up....:ninja:

and she is still there.... reading a long list....

she was so happy and in tears... while others don't even go to pick their award.

She is over!! Great end: "and I see you next year"

The girl has style!!! :D

People said MJ dressed eccentrically for these shows, but Lady Gaga's gone TOO FAR!.

Thats what i dont understand is how was the way mj dressed werid???

Seriously the way gag dresses is just right out wrong

I know, he never wore complex outfits or anything, military jackets were pretty much the extent of it, and I fail to see how that's weird, it's just a jacket really. But an egg... That's too impractical for words.

MJ dressed always elegant!
With Gaga... well, it's again, if not about her meat dress, then about some frickin egg she's hiding inside. Where is the music?
Guess I'm too old for the contemporary music

People don't remember Lady Gaga for her music, just her outfits. The general public at least remembers MJ for his short films, as well as the phenomenon known as "Thriller" and "Bad".

... ok, we are officially bored here... that's why we keep the gaga-talk.... isn't it?
sorry, to say it again, but... what if we just forget about her for a while? we keep saying she is not that important, but still, one way or the other, the forum keeps talking about her... or trashing her... really.... i know this "show" is certainly quite boring and slow, but still... let's try....

:ninja:

Back