2/13/11 Michael's Grammy Nomination + Discussion

MJstarlight

Guests
Michael Jackson's category will not be televised but it will be shown during the pre telecast at: http://www.youtube.com/thegrammys
The category for best male pop artist is at #97 on this list. Good Luck Michael!!! :flowers:

Last edited:
Re: Michael's Grammy Nomination

Its like around number 10 now, we gotta long wait lol

:timer: :dancing::drinking2::drinking::dance_party::yes: :doublebass:

come on MJ!!! :pray:

Sorry for the post again :D but is there a list of what numbers all of it is on?

Hmmm cool!..if Michael wins I wonder who will be accepting it?.. :scratch:

I sure hope he wins..thank you for posting this link..:)

His children and his family I guess :).
Mmmm... I don't think so.
It will not be televised ;D

but jokes aside, last time we were waiting for something like this we were surprised by mr. Frank DiLeo taking the award, so who knows.
I don't know what to expect from this anyway :mello:

good for MJ, anyway!

I'm clueless then to whom shall except, maybe someone from the estate...? John McClain? Teddy Riley?

I'm clueless then to whom shall except, maybe someone from the estate...? John McClain? Teddy Riley?

who knows... if this is related to TII it might as well be KO or the like.... no idea, really :scratch:
but I doubt the kids will be there, as this is Prince's b-day.

Mmmm... I don't think so.
It will not be televised ;D

but jokes aside, last time we were waiting for something like this we were surprised by mr. Frank DiLeo taking the award, so who knows.
I don't know what to expect from this anyway :mello:

good for MJ, anyway!

Oh yea LOL, I remember we were surprised by that :lol:

Oh yea LOL, I remember we were surprised by that :lol:
yeah, lol, that was funny, for I remember there was aaaalll this talking about the kids being there and some of us were very upset, others were happy, etc. So when Frank stepped in it was like.... what? :bugeyed LOL :toofunny: of course the kids were on tv later.

Sorry for the post again :D but is there a list of what numbers all of it is on?

There might be a list on the grammy website. Im assuming they are about halfway through now its moving pretty fast. Shouldnt be too much longer.

I believe they are on number 41 now

LoL!! The girl in the green dress with that hair and twisting her lips. How funny!! :lol:

yeah she was like...all those with a long speech....crumble them up..:lmao:

Lol, that is what I call speedy ceremony. Good, I only wanna know, if MJ wins and hoops to bed :)

so much for short speeches....they go on and on..

lol, I know, I said it too soon:) We're waiting here for the Grammy for Michael and in the meantime Gaga is being carrying inside in and outfit that looks like... like an egg... :doh:
I'm missing the past. Where Grammies were real celebration of music and Michael was with us :(

lol, I know, I said it too soon:) We're waiting here for the Grammy for Michael and in the meantime Gaga is being carrying inside in and outfit that looks like... like an egg... :doh:
I'm missing the past. Where Grammies were real celebration of music and Michael was with us :(

agggg... I was feeling exactly the same.
this is really a sad situation. we watching this boring stream of prices given quickly and without much attention to the music, while other little screen shows the "red carpet" with its so many unknowns.

What's music all about now?

Damn it!! I miss Michael Jackson so much... we are really lost without him :( This feels so bad :no:

If he wins....I hope the podium...doesn't except...I hope someone will be there to except on his behalf.....this feels so wrong..:(

How can you even breathe in this thing!!!

gaga_egg_2_2011_a_l.jpg

Someone tweeted Genevieve Jackson appeared on the red carpet.
What is she even doing there? I used to think to even get the invitation to the Grammies you have to achieve something. You learn your all life long.

Hoping MJ will get his award tonight, but I still doubt some of the Jacksons appear. We would have known it first.

I kindly suggest let's avoid making of this another Gaga thread. If possible.

Thanks, fellows :flowers:

Back