X Factor finalists to release MJ charity single

Aww thats nice of them 2 do this :D :wub:

I hope it gets released here in australia

Awesome if true, I will buy it if it comes out here. Michael would love this..

I also think they did a good job, I don't understand why they get slagged off on youtube. So much hatred, it's sad.

It's available to download now on iTunes and Amazon MP3 store.

I don't like it but I guess it is commendable since it is for a good cause.

Truth be told, YANA is one of my least (if not THE least) favorite song of MJ.

I think this is a wonderful idea. It's keeping Michael's legacy alive and donating to one of his favoured charities at the same time.

:yes: I agree! Sure it won't sound as good as him, but then no one does. But it's a very nice idea, and I'm sure he would love it.

Live performance is tonight so we can be sure of who sings what that way. I think the single is ok, not brilliant, though.

Its not bad at all. We all know theres nothing like the original, but this is for a good cause and its okay.

YUK !!! ........... I hate the X Factor cover of You Are Not Alone.

Last year the X Factor had a Michael Jackson tribute show. All of the singers on the X Factor did crap covers of Michael's songs. It was as horrible to watch as Tom Sneddon giving a press conference about Michael, just awful total crap !!!

How about Simon Cowell finding a new original song for his third rate X Factor singers, instead of covering other artists songs, specifically covering Michael Jackson songs. Danly did a cover of Prince's song Purple Rain last week for which he did an absolute crap version of. I hate the idea of him butchering one of Michael's songs. I don't care if the X Factor's You Are Not Alone is for charity, it's still pure expoiltation for ITV.

Just watching it now. I think its a great cause and Michael would be proud of the fact that even after his death he is helping sick children

Just watching it now. I think its a great cause and Michael would be proud of the fact that even after his death he is helping sick children

Yep. It'll never be the same as Michael before but it wasn't bad. He'll be up there smiling at where the money's going :)

I just watched them perform it on the X-FACTOR. I think Michael would be very happy. It is only fitting to choose an MJ song for the cause. I loved the fact they sang it in a simple non-ego way, dressed all in white. Michael spirit lives on. I will not go into the negative.Help is help.

it just further proved that all michael's songs are untouchable. they did it for charity so nice try and good job!  

Back