WORLDWIDE PRAYER for 09-23-09 - 11:00 am Los Angeles Time - calling all MJ fans!

Re: WORLDWIDE PRAYER for 09-23-09 - calling all MJ fans!

I am with you on this. It'll be 10pm in Moscow.

Keep the faith, friends. I hope justice will prevail.

am i missing something but why the heck isnt this news got a thread of its own??? this is huge if correct.if i thought it would work id join in but i dont.

Last edited:

I'll be praying. Hope this solves things up at last and justice will win.

:blush:

I want JUSTICE for MICHAEL. We all do!

:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

People? Don't worry so much about the exact timing of the prayers. Do it NOW, when you read this, and then again tomorrow. God (for those of us who believe. . .) probably doesn't wear a watch? (sorry for humor?) It's INTENTION that matters. Don't worry too much about the timing? It's the yearning for justice that matters, and the love for Michael.

I just read about this "girlfriend" on the net and thought, this could be
a big break! Hopefully something great will come of it.

I'm praying for the truth all around, not just from Alverez,
so justice can win out!

Eleven A.M Elusive. Cant hurt. :)

praying forever for Michael. as long as I am alive... sending love and support to all of you guys from Serbia! it's far, but - sky's the limit,right?

Two & 1/2 hours to go ... here's my prayer candle so that God may touch Nicole Alvarez' soul to TELL THE TRUTH.

57322704_58b403c2f7.jpg

Last edited:

am i missing something but why the heck isnt this news got a thread of its own??? this is huge if correct.if i thought it would work id join in but i dont.

There is a news thread here:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76944

This is a special prayer thread so we may send a wave of positive energy towards Nicole Alvarez so she loses the fear & be compelled to do what's right and TELL THE TRUTH.

Last edited:

:angel: :angel: :angel:

That will be two p.m. on the East Coast of the United States. I'll check to see if there is any tv coverage then. The grand-jury will be private, but we may get to see her arrival? Maybe?

What exactly is Prayer going to solve? its a nice idea but people wont exactly get an answer from the thing there praying to.

Sure, will do. Thank you for reminding fellow fans of this.

What exactly is Prayer going to solve? its a nice idea but people wont exactly get an answer from the thing there praying to.

We don't know that it won't solve anything - but the power of positive thoughts is remarkable.

What I pray is for God to touch Nicole Alvarez's soul to either tell the TRUTH about what happened, or plead the 5th amendment, which means "I will remain silent because whatever I say could implicate me" - and just by her choosing to remain silent will directly implicate her in Michael's homicide. If it's an aggressive DA, she could even be charged with obstruction of justice or even as an accessory to the crime.

And it's not like she can lie either - there is verifiable proof against Dr. Murray & she can be arrested for perjury under the oath, and is punishable up to 1-2 years in jail.

We don't know that it won't solve anything - but the power of positive thoughts is remarkable.

What I pray is for God to touch Nicole Alvarez's soul to either tell the TRUTH about what happened, or plead the 5th amendment, which means "I will remain silent because whatever I say could implicate me" - and just by her choosing to remain silent will directly implicate her in Michael's homicide. If it's an aggressive DA, she could even be charged with obstruction of justice or even as an accessory to the crime.

And it's not like she can lie either - there is verifiable proof against Dr. Murray & she can be arrested for perjury under the oath, and is punishable up to 1-2 years in jail.

I will also pray to preserve this woman's health and safety. If she really does know something about a "murder-plot," then she could be at terrible risk. I see her as someone in a bind. I'm sure she doesn't want to implicate Murray, as her boyfriend. But more than that, if Michael was intentionally killed, and she knows it, she would be a loose-cannon in terms of whoever was behind it. She may WANT to tell the truth? Don't know, but what I do suspect is that she must be under enormous pressure NOT to tell the truth. Kind of a lose-lose situation for her. So yes, pray for her health and safety, and that of her child.

I've "always" been praying for Michael and I'll be doing it at the time you've stated. We love you more and more with every passing day dearest Michael!May God bless you and the wonderful MJ fan community forever!

Ankita, India

Murray IS responsible, there's no doubt about that and he deserves to get severe punishment for that!

I will also pray to preserve this woman's health and safety. If she really does know something about a "murder-plot," then she could be at terrible risk. I see her as someone in a bind. I'm sure she doesn't want to implicate Murray, as her boyfriend. But more than that, if Michael was intentionally killed, and she knows it, she would be a loose-cannon in terms of whoever was behind it. She may WANT to tell the truth? Don't know, but what I do suspect is that she must be under enormous pressure NOT to tell the truth. Kind of a lose-lose situation for her. So yes, pray for her health and safety, and that of her child.

I agree with everything you said. Nicole seems like a young girl who was manipulated & caught up with the WRONG man.

Oh it's starting now? I thought tomorrow! I'll send a prayer.

AMEN! Did my prayer & lit my JUSTICE for MICHAEL candle.

1 more minute left...

:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

Back