Will Michael Jackson Appear at the American Idol Finale?

I think sometimes you can be too good and it backfires cuz ppl start hating. :( But I definitely think Adam is going to be the Jennifer Hudson in this. He's too talented, imo.

I missed your post before but are you mocking me or are you serious? LOL! I thought that song was cute. :blush:

No, I'm dead serious. It was actually very decent and even Megan who I hated was very good on that song. It was just a really surprisingly decent track. I didn't like any of the artists, even Lionel Ritchie and Rod Stewart whom I normally enjoy.

Kris won. :mello: Omg... What the?? But like the whole show it was all about Adam, and seemed to me he would win? O_O AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Kris even said himself that he doesn't deserve it. Omg this is shocking to me. xD And Simon was like WHUT?! Aw, Adam. :(

i hardly even watch this show, but with all the refereces on all networks on tv and radio, i get my dose anyway. lol. and even i know that the runner up usually has a better career than the winner, with the exception of Kelly Clarkson. anyway...no Michael Jackson. or is the finale tomorrow?

ok thanks. did Michael actually appear in that state farm i'll be there commercial, or was it just a commercial with Michael's song on, or was it Michael's i'll be there, sung by someone else? i should also add that i don't have a tv and the place where i live has a community tv but i can't watch it if someone else is watching it first. and someone else was already watching it, tonight.

ok thanks. did Michael actually appear in that state farm i'll be there commercial, or was it just a commercial with Michael's song on, or was it Michael's i'll be there, sung by someone else? i should also add that i don't have a tv and the place where i live has a community tv but i can't watch it if someone else is watching it first. and someone else was already watching it, tonight.

It was just the song, I'll be there, sung by little Michael :D

Poor Adam. He gave so many great performances this season. But kris did good this season too, so i'm alright with him winning. I expect both of them to go on and have good careers.

The only reference to Michael during idol was during one of the commercial breaks: :)
State Farm Insurance "I'll be there" commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PMwTwY7SUs

bless you for posting this. i was so going to look for it. and, mj seems to bring out the best in many people, even people who make commercials. i don't see that many great commercials on tv, but this one is great. i guess the song inspired the storyboarders.

Last edited:
Adam should have won. He will still have a career. And they were saying not to use religion when you were voting. Hmmmmm...

WHAT????!?!!! Adam didn't win???????? I am now really in shock. I can't even believe that. I thought it was a given that he'd win. I didnt watch them all but really.. wasn't it certain Adam would win this thing? well now I am confident that today was just a dream or this was some episode of Twilight Zone. I'm going to go to bed and be done with today and wake up tomorrow and everything will be better.;;lol

I think sometimes you can be too good and it backfires cuz ppl start hating. :( But I definitely think Adam is going to be the Jennifer Hudson in this. He's too talented, imo.

Definitely agree, it's like he was a professional among amateurs, and I'm not hating on the others at all. Granted, he did have previous stage experience, but combining his looks, style, and voice definitely won me over. He has "edge" if you know what I mean. jmo

One thing I learned from last night: Michael will NEVER appear on American Idol. If there was ever any night he would appeared, it would have been last night. From now on, I am discounting any rumors about MJ appearing on the show! I just don't think he's interested appearing on it.

Well, now we can all switch to the already excisting X Factor thread. Coming up: MTV Awards, Grammy Awards and American Music Awards... ;)

i'd love to see michael on the MTV music awards... i mean don't MTV miss michael? his performances/appearances have always been amazing :D

One thing I learned from last night: Michael will NEVER appear on American Idol. If there was ever any night he would appeared, it would have been last night. From now on, I am discounting any rumors about MJ appearing on the show! I just don't think he's interested appearing on it.

But it's not like he needed to appear last night. It would've been more telling if he had an album or song out and didn't appear, then I would think MJ definately doesn't want to do the show. But for right now, imo, you can get why he wouldn't.

I'm so suprising that Adam didn't won
omg.I though he will won from the beggining
he has that something,x factor,whatever you call it.

Back