Who's left? Now that Michael is Gone!

Who's left?? His children, that's who's left. I'm counting of them!

Well we can't assume that they'll have musical talent. I mean, Lisa Marie is..:ph34r:

Madonna's left, but her music doesn't sound much different from th rest of the artists nowadays :unsure:

And Stevie, Janet.. that's all I can think of. All the older artists, the younger people don't pay any attention to anymore.

in mind and in my heart sorry to say this but is true :yes: there is no body out there like Michael Jackson :yes: got that, let me say this again

there is no body out there like Michael Jackson :yes: and myself too :giggle: i just have to put in :giggle:

I really dont want his children to get in the music business. I hope they will live their lives normally.

But i guess its up to them

To answer your question NO ONE!
I have been a Michael Jackson / Jackson 5 admirer & supporter for decades and unfortunately most of the other artists on the scene do not make music that express the full range of human emotions, like Michael did. He was the consummate musician and artist.
The others have a limited range:
Janet - Sensual
Prince and Madonna -Sex (Overt)
Stevie Wonder - Ecletic
Sting - Global and Melancholy
Elton John - Sad and Upbeat Love Tunes?
U2 - Celtic and Mournful

Umm you must have never heard RN, Control, All for you, or the Velvet Rope to know Janets true range of emotion.

me and my dad was talking about MJ and madonna bk other day, saying if it was madonna that died u prob would'nt get all this press and tv etc.. And dad went no u prob wot. He said to me what it is between mj and madonna really michael is a bigger star then madonna, b/c mike was a consv person and his music thats what he was famours for, being every where and the music. Madonna was only famours for taking her clothes off. Thats what the differentce is between them both. Dad said to me how many gammys has madonna won i went prob about 5 and he said there u go michael has won 13 and thats what made him a big by selling the best selling albums ever,13 grammys,millions for charity and wrote his own music etc..

madonna famours for clothes off
Michael famours for consavry, awards after awards, best selling album ever, charity

me and my dad was talking about MJ and madonna bk other day, saying if it was madonna that died u prob would'nt get all this press and tv etc.. And dad went no u prob wot. He said to me what it is between mj and madonna really michael is a bigger star then madonna, b/c mike was a consv person and his music thats what he was famours for, being every where and the music. Madonna was only famours for taking her clothes off. Thats what the differentce is between them both. Dad said to me how many gammys has madonna won i went prob about 5 and he said there u go michael has won 13 and thats what made him a big by selling the best selling albums ever,13 grammys,millions for charity and wrote his own music etc..

madonna famours for clothes off
Michael famours for consavry, awards after awards, best selling album ever, charity

I think Madonna's passing would be massive news, not on this scale but still big.

While what she means to the world today is one thing, she broke many barriers when she started out and for that she will be most remembered.

Nobody will have/has the same impact on music that Michael had. Pretty much everyone can name at least one song, fan or not. That's not the case with Madonna, Stevie, Elton etc... Michael's death has had more of an effect on the world than most other artists ever had/will have.

I think Madonna's passing would be massive news, not on this scale but still big.

While what she means to the world today is one thing, she broke many barriers when she started out and for that she will be most remembered.

Yea but would u ever see madonna being carried out on a straghter in a body bag dead?

its like michael's will, my sis went really do we wanna know about that, that privite to him, not to be share to everyone, no one wants to know whats in ya will.

Stevie Wonder & Prince

We've lost so many greats now though :( . . . . . but thats the way life goes.

Artistically and as someone who has such an incredible force, aura and charisma to draw people from all over the world nobody else this day comes close to Michael. IMO nobody before has done what Michael did.
There are some really good artists, even in the younger generation: Janet, Björk, Alicia Keys, ... just to name few but they are far from Michael.

no one has ever had a greater impact on me, no one ever will
king of pop forever, my king :)

B.B. King - King Of The Blues, who's around 86 years. He's still recording and touring. B.B. made his 1st record in 1948 or 49.

the first thing that pops into my mind is definitely stevie wonder. and then prince. newer generation, alicia keys. eryka badu. there's quite a few. though in terms of fanaticism, don't think anyone will be able to "replace" michael, if he can replaced at all.

what are you talking about? Even if Michael is dead doesn't mean that his music has died.... he will FOREVER be the king... NOBODY will ever take his thrown! NOBODY!

i think madonna, but its just like anna nicole smith's death where the media will be covering it 24/7 but ppl will just be a bit sad at first, and then she'll eventually be forgotten.
i dont think anyone can top MJ, if you think about it, no one will be as significant as him in the impact he had on the world.

I think people like Bob Dylan and Paul McCartney will be remembered as musical legends and cultural symbols of their respective time and genre. They have had a very big impact... but in more of a text book of history type of way (if that makes sense) as a reference for specific times.
(that is not to say no one is emotionally connected to them. Bob Dylan got me through some tough times... but I know I will not mourn him like my family...)

Michael will always be purely present, no conditions.

There are some great singers and some humanitarians also, but no one like Michael is still left. I guess we just have to hope that his children carry on after him?

there are alot of grate music around the world. even local bands. but for me: MORRISSEY!!!! no one over everyone under!

Back