Who is the Queen of Pop?

^^ What about Cher? I think She’s been around before Madonna?

Hmm! I like Madonna but I prefer Mariah Carey ;)

Oh! on your siggy you have a picture of the king and the queen (Tina Turner)!

Last edited:
Madonna, no question.

I'm not saying she's the most talented one, and I personally can't stand the woman, but I have to give it to her...she's been omni-present in the pop world since the 80s

I don't believe there's been a female artist out there that's deserving of the title.

^^ What about Cher? I think She’s been around before Madonna?

Hmm! I like Madonna but I prefer Mariah Carey ;)

Oh! on your siggy you have a picture of the king and the queen (Tina Turner)!

Thank u! Tina is awesome, I love her.

I think it's established that Madonna is the Queen :huh: ? I always see her fans calling her that. So that title was given by the media and the public, or just by her fans? But IMHO she deserves that :)
However, in my country Britney is the Queen :lol:

I don't believe there's been a female artist out there that's deserving of the title.

This is why I posted this thread! :)

You see Michael is undisputed by almost everyone on the planet. And I personally don’t see anyone comes close to him (male or female), so since Michael has raised the bar so high there is no Queen that deserves the title yet, IMO.

I believe Madonna has done more than Michael in the past 10 years (Musically speaking) so yes.....I believe she deserves the title :wink:

I believe Madonna has done more than Michael in the past 10 years (Musically speaking) so yes.....I believe she deserves the title :wink:

Speaking about musical achievements, forum members on this site mentioned that Michael’s worst achievement “Invincible” is almost equal to Madonna’s best achievement, we can’t dismiss his success back and beyond 10 years, he literary wrote the book of how to be the King of music! Taking reference from his career since it started when he was 5 years old. I believe we can’t compare him to Madonna in terms of career success in music and entertaining. But even if we don’t agree, we can agree that there is a dispute that if Madonna is really worthy to be the Queen of Pop! I heard many people argue about it and that’s another reason why I posted this thread here. Perhaps I will go to Madonna’s forums as well though I feel that I will get kicked out very quickly! :)

Speaking about musical achievements, forum members on this site mentioned that Michael’s worst achievement “Invincible” is almost equal to Madonna’s best achievement, we can’t dismiss his success back and beyond 10 years, he literary wrote the book of how to be the King of music! Taking reference from his career since it started when he was 5 years old. I believe we can’t compare him to Madonna in terms of career success in music and entertaining. But even if we don’t agree, we can agree that there is a dispute that if Madonna is really worthy to be the Queen of Pop! I heard many people argue about it and that’s another reason why I posted this thread here. Perhaps I will go to Madonna’s forums as well though I feel that I will get kicked out very quickly! :)

I believe, and am sure that Madonna's had about 3 albums with sales over 20 millions. I dont see how Invicible is equal to those?
But I agree that that damn title :)lol:) of the Queen of Pop is subject to greater dispute than Mike's title (IMO a damn title as well ). Madge fans keep calling her the Queen,Mariah fans keep calling her the Queen, same with Janet, Kylie,...LOL.
If u determine to pose that question to Madonna fans, be sure to stay away from Madonnanation LOL.

giving such simple, marketable titles or any sort of rank is a complete disrespect to what music is about. it isn't a competition.

Last edited:
i'm QUEEN OF POP i call that myself when i was in high school and everybody loves it is true :yes: :clap:

Honey......there can be no other than....

8xj2a1.jpg

-D

haha yep, it even applies to soul and funk music.

is true i call myself queen of pop cause i really what to become a singer and i buy specail hat i wear if my dreams come true i'll be the QUEEN OF POP on stang is true i call myself that
ask my friends on that they'll tell you that
when i was leaving high school they wrot in my year book is true i'll show you but my mom thow it out i'm :mat: about that

:queen: of pop

Back