Which hairstyle do you prefer?

What hairstyle fits MJ the best?

• Total voters
I don't know how to upload pictures here....but I could share with you a picture that would make all of you sooo happy and sooo sad at the same time...a shirt I made for him and he wore...:(

the hairstyle he had in the early 90s with his hair kind of in his face and messy makes me swoooon.
93michael.png

oh and of course that smile :)

but in my opinion, the curls were his best look :D

I don't know how to upload pictures here....but I could share with you a picture that would make all of you sooo happy and sooo sad at the same time...a shirt I made for him and he wore...:(
Go to http://tinypic.com and upload the pic and then take the [ img]image url[/ url] and post.

Whenever i hear, " Michael Jackson " It's ALWAYS the dangerous era that pops to mind.
I love his hair in B.O.T.D.F. The long curly hair tied back.
Epic.

I voted short curls, but any curls do. I don't like straight hair on him. Although he looked good in TDCAU.

I'd like to see that last photo with the girl uncropped!

Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad era hair. Especially from Moonwalker with the dancing bunny. UGH! Love it! I'll even take Mike in his big fro. I wish I had a fro like that. I'm working on it. :)

The ONLY straight hair I could mess with was the Rememeber The Time straight hair. The other hair I didn't think suited him at ALL>

I'm just happy he got the curls back before he died - he really returned to his roots. I just don't want him to be dead... maybe I'll wake up and find these last few weeks have been one horrible, extended nightmare.

I love the long Jheri curl hair. :wub: When I became a fan of MJ, that's the hairstyle he had. So it's kind of like a nostalgic thing for me.

But still, it doesn't matter, I'll take Michael with any hairstyle, as he's beautiful any way. :D

K, this is hard.

I LOOOOOOVE long curls on him.. think Black or White...and TWYMMF, oh yes.
But I also like the long straight hair.

The hair cut from YANA is just..bad...In my opinion.. I think with his facial shape/structure, long hair suits him perfectly. Especially if it's all sweaty and in his face, and...*drool/faint*

MichaelJackson1203695707.jpg
this RIGHT here!! I would sell my brother off into slavery to just run my hands through it and be with him in this period (bad era and up until like early 90s) drools

I WILL say though, that when he tied back the straight here in the pepsi I'll be there commercial, I haven't seen him look more BEAUTIFUL. so i'll take that one too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUl4PRwtA3c

Last edited:
Long Jheri Curls. When he did the Moonwalker movie and the Dangerous Tour, his hair was so sexy where he would whip his hair around and had a few strands of hair falling in his face.

this RIGHT here!! I would sell my brother off into slavery to just run my hands through it and be with him in this period (bad era and up until like early 90s) drools

I WILL say though, that when he tied back the straight here in the pepsi I'll be there commercial, I haven't seen him look more BEAUTIFUL. so i'll take that one too!

That. Video. Is. Hott.:punk:

I liked his Jheri Curl hairstyle during the Thriller years the most. Also thought the long curl hair suited him well.

I was never a fan of the long straight hair he wore in his later years.

Hot damm. I'll order me some of that too. You can sell my bro too because that is hot.

Short jheri curl. Am I alone thinking Michael was the only black man that looked good in a jheri curl?

Short jheri curl. Am I alone thinking Michael was the only black man that looked good in a jheri curl?
lmao, my daddy looked HILARIOUS in his...so much better bald.

my mom looked super cute with hers though...hahahaha, she actually looked JUST like MJ in Thriller, now that I think about it and am watching thriller right now. girl version of him in thriller of course. same length, she's his complexion there...wow, they look so similar and she was skinny too! i will have to point that out to her :toofunny:

I liked him with short straight & curly hair, jheri curl, and long curly :)

I'll vote for short straight hair (hard choice though)

Back