Which hairstyle do you prefer?

What hairstyle fits MJ the best?

• Total voters
Voted for The Jheri long curly hair even tho i like the Long Straight hair too

So no one else liked the afro? Michael looked good with it. I'm surprised it's not an option on the poll.

Short curly hair! Definitely! My favorite pictures of him are the ones with that kind of hair~ :)

Long Jheri curls.. :heart: And they came to delight us the one last time :cry:

Though I also loved the long straight.. and afro.

He looks good in any style.

I'd have to say my favourite was his hair in the Remember the Time short film, it just looked so bouncy! hehe

I think he looked amazing with the long curly hair, most recently.. I love that style on him the most.

033.jpg
Long Curls!

Thriller-era hair. It don't get better than that. It was just so damn cool looking.

And for the record, I don't want to offend anybody here....but I've got to be honest, I never, never could stand the long, straight "James Brown" style hair he had in recent years. I recall seeing that hairstyle for the first time on the "Remember The Time" video and thinking "Oh no....Michael....what did you do to your hair?" I mean, if there is ANYTHING about MJ that I really never could stand over the years, it's been that straight hair. To me, he just never looked like himself with that hairstyle.

Pretty much any of his hairstyles AFTER the Bad era....I just wasn't into. I didn't like his hair during the "Dangerous" tour all that much. What always kind of bothered me for some reason was that long part that would hang down over his face. I dunno. That's just me.

But yeah...anyway...back to the positive. :) Thriller-era shorter curly hair is the best in my book, although Bad-era long curly hair was cool too.

All that said, I really loved when he had the short curly hair again at the 1995 MTV VMA's. I felt like I was a kid back in the early 80's again when I watched that. :)

I love his long jheri curl style. Specially like in videos such as Dirty Diana, Way You Make Me Feel and Black or White.

I loved his hair in the Thriller era too but the long and wavy was the best!

Curls *swoon*

Hard to think a little over 3 weeks ago new photos came out of him and the curls and we all flipped out.

that was a hard decision because I like the straight look, the long curls and the short curls. I picked the short curls though.

I love his long curls, covering one of his eye, the shades and the smile!!!! Hot hot hot. I love you, i love you more, i love you most.

Back