which era did u become a fan ?

when did u become a fan ?

• Total voters
1988 when i was a wee little kiddo. but actually it was probably more like 1989-90, because i was still little in 88.:jumpcrazy:moonwalker era!

1992 or 93 I think.. It's not listed though :)

thats cuz 1992-1993 was not an era cuz nuffin important happened those years :huh:
oh except that michael had his first xmas in 1993 and beat mac in a waterballoon fight in 1992 :wild:

Last edited:
Actually I became really interested when I heard "One More Chance" (The third one, lol) on the radio in 2003. But Michael had always been an artist that I enjoyed listening to :)

Mine was 2006 on the Smap Smap show, just seeing him on that show made me go wild! :wild: Though when he took his kids to see Star wars I was feelin the heat too me thinks.

o_0

Last edited:
2006 (when he went to the smap smap show, which I have heard of but never seen, but somehow, because of this appearance I was compelled to fanhood) :lol:

Last edited:
thats cuz 1992-1993 was not an era cuz nuffin important happened those years :huh:
oh except that michael had his first xmas in 1993 and beat mac in a waterballoon fight in 1992 :wild:

It was! If anything it was the Dangerous Tour Era :)

I became a fan when Billie Jean came out.

I remember like if it was yesterday.Love at first sight.*sigh*:)

of course! 1991 - 1994

Dangerous world tour was from 1992 - 1993. He released several new "short films" during that time. Super Bowl was in 1993 which he performed at "MJ Talks to oprah" special aired during that time. Lots more I just can't of it right now lol

I became a fan of his in 1989 nearly end of Bad era, so I voted for 1988, because it was the closest date in this poll. So almost 19 years for me!!!

I became a fan in 1995 during the HIStory Era - I think YANA had not long been released :D ... I didn't hear the HIStory album until December 1995!! Eeep!!! :huh: Bad made me become a fan - and Moonwalker! Yay!

um i put 90s , late starter i kno lol
nov 14th 1991 dangerous era .
black or whte got me bad .

I became a fan from the second I was conceived, yo! and that ain't a lie.

Both my parents were/are fans of MJ. I grew up loving MJ and my parents encouraged it. Whether or not they regret it is another matte! *lol*

So yeah, circa 1983.

It was a past life :yes:

yes.gif
Yup. DEFFO. I've always thought that in my next life, i wanna come back as an MJ fan.. AGAIN! :D So I vote for pre-'58 too. (But in this life it hit me with Earth Song).

1980 when I was born. Rock With You was the single on the charts.

I became a bonifide fan in 1988 when I was 3 years old...

It was around 1995-1996. Can't remember exactle because I was five or six years old.

Well, I became a fan in '92, and since that isn't an option I've opted for when he learnt to use the toilet ... I prefer my mega superstars to be potty trained :)

Myns not an option....:ph34r:
October 12, 2007....I know I'm a noob, but OH WELL....It's not my fault I was raised as a hater by both parents....I'm just nonconformist enough to not care what they think of me....

Hmm, I think it was early 90's or mid 90's, when I first heard Dirty Diana. I instantly got hooked! Then I started watching videos on TV and stuff. I was about 6 or 7 years old. I became more a fan later on when I was 10 years old. Started buying his cassettes.

The memories. :D

Last edited:
Back