which era did u become a fan ?

when did u become a fan ?

• Total voters
Longest :p some might be older but only been a fan for a few years? you have from the start so? don't put words in my mouth ;) you aint old! :)

well...as I stated under my avvy, I become a fan around 1984 when I first saw Billie Jean. I was a kid and in a Communist country TV shows were so rare (we've got ~ 2 h of tv per day) seeing such a different kind of music / beat / voice ...and his lovely eyes :wub: I can easily state Michael was my first crush :blush:

Back then Bugs Bunny was waaay more intresting than anything, somehow Michael made his way into my heart and eversince then I watched everything about him, learn some English (in order to understand him better), collected pics, magazines, went to see him live twice (Bucharest '92 and Bucharest '96 - still have the tickets from those concerts).

I still remember how my friend bought a Paris Match magazine and yelled from outside "giiiiiiiirrrrl, you won't believe who's gonna be in Bucharest this fall (1992)" Paris Match published his world tour map. We knew way before they announced the tour. I still have goose bumps thinking of that day, for a second my heart skipped a beat, I felt like my blood was frozing and ... then I thought I was an error in the magasine, well it was REAL ...and the rest, as we know it, it's HISTORY - BUCHAREST - LIVE 1992

:flowers:

well...as I stated under my avvy, I become a fan around 1984 when I first saw Billie Jean. I was a kid and in a Communist country TV shows were so rare (we've got ~ 2 h of tv per day) seeing such a different kind of music / beat / voice ...and his lovely eyes :wub: I can easily state Michael was my first crush :blush:

Back then Bugs Bunny was waaay more intresting than anything, somehow Michael made his way into my heart and eversince then I watched everything about him, learn some English (in order to understand him better), collected pics, magazines, went to see him live twice (Bucharest '92 and Bucharest '96 - still have the tickets from those concerts).

I still remember how my friend bought a Paris Match magazine and yelled from outside "giiiiiiiirrrrl, you won't believe who's gonna be in Bucharest this fall (1992)" Paris Match published his world tour map. We knew way before they announced the tour. I still have goose bumps thinking of that day, for a second my heart skipped a beat, I felt like my blood was frozing and ... then I thought I was an error in the magasine, well it was REAL ...and the rest, as we know it, it's HISTORY - BUCHAREST - LIVE 1992

:flowers:

I heard my very first MJ/J5 song respectively at the ages of 6 1/2 and 7 (the songs were Can You Fell It and Blame It On The Boogie.) And in 1982 at the age of 8 I became a full fledge MJ fan, And haven't looked back since.

1996 *when he made a new record for the most World Music Awards won in a single year* :)

I am pretty sure I was a fan all my life, but I always say 'Bad Era". That's when I stood up and went "OMG who's that guy!?!" :wild: TWYMMF :wub:

When Billie Jean came out.Hearing that baseline for the first time. Wow! and to think 25 years later, I still get chills when I hear it.

around 1988 when I saw him performing Dirty Diana live, must have been on mtv or another channel I saw performance, from there I was hooked, my dad let me listen to his LPS lol and then eventually his Bad cd, and then I got the Dangerous cd for my own at Christmas 1991, so I was so happy, thats when my fanship started, and since then only grew!

Back