What/Who etc is your favorite.........?

Black cat
Rhythm nation
Again
Anytime any place
Lets wait a while... I could go on and on..... :)

what is your fave time of day?

Home and Hawaii.

What is your favorite fast food?

Out of all of my favorite actors and actresses. Shahruhk Khan is my absolute favorite out of all of them. OMG he is just absolutely the greatest actor this world has ever seen. I just love his movies so freaking much. Especially his movies Veer-Zaara, Baazigar, Dil Se, Devdas, and Om Shanti Om. I can just practically go on forever telling you how great I think he is.

You?

Friends.. ( even though it's finished ) :(

what is your fave MJ performance?

Probably the 1996 World Music Awards Earth Song performance. It is one of my absolute favorites. And I think that is one of the best performances he has ever done. I am so glad that I had taped the entire 96 World Music Awards. That night when it had aired. Still have it on tape of course.

You?

I love Billie Jean & Dangerous performed live and love Man in the mirror Grammy's

who is your fave member of your family?

Well, I love all of my family dearly, but my fave person is my brother. 'Cos he's awesome. :happy: And he's the only one of my immediate family who hasn't caused devastation in my life. Plus, he likes MJ. Added bonus!

What is your favourite soft drink?

Probably my Reader's Digest Mysteries Of The Unexplained book. That book is so full of paranormal type stories in it. And I just love reading the stories in it over and over again. It is such a fascinating and interesting book.

You?

This one. :winking2: :lol:

What is your favorite thread on this entire board?

Back