What/Who etc is your favorite.........?

One of them is in my siggy. Most of my favorite Hollywood celebs are all dead now. Because they are from old Hollywood. Which is why I prefer Bollywood mostly anymore. Some of my favorite Bollywood actors and actresses are:

Actresses:

Preity Zinta
Kajol
Rekha
Aishwarya Rai
Bipasha Basu
Amisha Patel

Actors:

John Abraham
Abhishek Bachchan
Hrithik Roshan
Amitabh Bachchan
Aamir Khan
Shahruhk Khan (Whom I love most of all. OMG his movies just absolutely the greatest ever. Especially Veer-Zaara, Dil Se, Baazigar, Om Shanti Om, and Devdas)

You?

jack nicholson, meryl streep, marlon brando, robert deniro, denzel washington, dustin hoffman and morgan freeman are my top faves but i've got lots more faves :yes:
i'd say jack is my #1 fave actor of all times :D

whats ur fave ice cream flavour ?

I love loads! Family Guy is pretty spiffy.

What's your favorite thing to have on a sandwich?

"Friends are quiet Angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

and

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

What is your favorite Bible Psalm?

I really don't know any of the Psalms except for Psalms 93:3 that one predicted the 93 floods. I really don't read the bible only because I don't believe that there is a god. I used to at one time did believe in him but I don't any more. Only because I am a sciencetist of sorts. And I believe that most things should have a scientific explanation. I am more interested of the books that didn't make it in to the bible. Well them and Revelations I just love the book of Revelations. Because it is all about Armageddon and stuff like that.

You?

I have lots of favorite celebrities. Some of my favorite celebs are:

Michael Jackson
Harold Lloyd
Charlie Chaplin
Laurel and Hardy
Buster Keaton
Cary Grant
Ginger Rogers
my beloved Shahruhk Khan
Amitabh Bachchan
Abhishek Bachchan
Hrithik Roshan (He was so good and so sexy looking in Dhoom 2)
Bipasha Basu
John Abraham
Kajol
Preity Zinta
Aishwarya Rai

As for the last one I think she is one of the most greatest actresses in the entire world. OMG she was so fantastic in the movies:

Dhoom 2
Raincoat
Devdas

Especially in the movie the Raincoat. I think that is one of the most greatest Bollywood romance movies ever made. And I have never even like romance movies until I had seen Bollywood romance movies. They are so much better than Hollywood's.

You?

Fave celeb? Ooh, tough.
Here's just a few:

Michael Jackson
Janet
Johnny Depp
Britney Spears
Bow Wow
Matthew Perry
Prince
Travis Garland
& Neyo.

But thats only a FEW. haha.

what is your favourite album?

My favorite comedians are:

Jim Carrey
Ellen DeGenerese
Conan O'Brien
Johnny Carson
3 Stooges
Lucille Ball
Cary Grant (He had made some really good comedy movies. Especially Bringing Up Baby and Arsenic and Old Lace.)
Charlie Chaplin
Buster Keaton
Laurel and Hardy
Harold Lloyd

The last one you should see his movie Girl Shy I had never laughed for so long and so hard as I did when I saw that movie. Especially that entire scene where he had to go stop a wedding from happening. These are all the comedians that I really like.

You?

Last edited:
Not-so-secret now cuz he knows who he is! :rofl: :blush::wub:

Favorite Janet Jackson song? :listeningtomusic:

Last edited:
Back