What/Who etc is your favorite.........?

Don't have one

What is your favorite old school love song?

Tom Hanks, Will Smith, Jack Nicholson, Brad Pitt, Sean Penn and so many more

What is your favorite dessert?

A good english roast Mmmm :p

what is your fave piece of classical music?

Woww, there is soooooooo many to choose from!! I can never get bored of Peter And The Wolf :wub: but there is so much more that I love :D

What is your favourite fizzy drink?

^ VANILLA = YUM! :D

Favourite shop has to be Harrods - so much to see!! You can get lost in there :wub:

What is your favourite animal, and why?

White lions, because they're just fascinating. I love lions in general, but the white ones are just adorable. :wub:

What's your favorite quote?

I have a lot, but since you were the one who asked Temps there is one of Heath's I really like. "Luck doesn't come knocking on your door, you have to go knock yourself." :)

What's your favorite romantic movie?

:hug: He's not really gone if you think about it. The ones we love don't go away, they walk beside us everyday. It something I tell myself when I really miss those I have lost. bet he is so proud to have such a dedicated fan like you. =P I know he is!

My favorite candy... God that's hard... uh, I guess I really love sour sweets. :wild:

What's your favorite lullaby?

:hug: He's not really gone if you think about it. The ones we love don't go away, they walk beside us everyday. It something I tell myself when I really miss those I have lost. bet he is so proud to have such a dedicated fan like you. =P I know he is!

My favorite candy... God that's hard... uh, I guess I really love sour sweets. :wild:

What's your favorite lullaby?

ty hun i gave u rep points

rock a bye baby its the only one i know :lol:

Back