Votes: 25 10.6%
  • CRY

Votes: 16 6.8%
  • WBSS

Votes: 19 8.1%
  • OFF THE WALL

Votes: 14 6.0%

• Total voters
in some difficult situations, where i thought about whether to help somebody really ill, i remembered him singing "if you care enough for the living, make a better place for you and for me" and then i dared to act even though i was afraid. that's why i chose heal the world as my most inspiring song, thank you :)

Last edited:
the end of wanna be startin somethin is soo inspirational, especially the live performances "lift your head up high, and scream out to the world, i know i am someone, and let the truth unfurl, no one can hurt you now, because you know whats true, yes i believe in me, so you believe in you.." gives me chills, lol.
but i had to go w/ man in the mirror :)

btw, w does 'mama say mama sa..' mean:doh:

Last edited:
Ive always had a hard time choosing fav songs from Michael. Even when we break it down
into catagories like this. MJ has so many inspirational songs with great messages that move me.
and from one day to the next one might be more inspiring depending ..

I have to chose " Man in the mirror" as #1 people just fall out under that song
Heal The world
Will you be there
Another part of me

and many many more :)

Man In The Mirror and Earth Song.

Oh, and Billie Jean. >_>

The entire selection of songs are all very inspritional! And I think it's wonderful that Michael creates music that changes people's thinking and gives them a new perspective.But the ones that have influenced me the most personally would be be ''Man in the Mirror'' and ''Keep the Faith''. :D I just love those!!

I chose:

Earth Song
MITM
Heal the World
Keep The Faith
Will You Be There
History
Cry

He has sooo many it's hard to choose just a few :wub: :D

Will you be there or Man in the Mirror definitely between those two for me but I voted Will you be there as Dangerous is my favourite album!

the end of wanna be startin somethin is soo inspirational, especially the live performances "lift your head up high, and scream out to the world, i know i am someone, and let the truth unfurl, no one can hurt you now, because you know whats true, yes i believe in me, so you believe in you.." gives me chills, lol.
but i had to go w/ man in the mirror :)

btw, w does 'mama say mama sa..' mean:doh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanna_Be_Startin'_Somethin'#The_African_Chant

The entire selection of songs are all very inspritional! And I think it's wonderful that Michael creates music that changes people's thinking and gives them a new perspective.But the ones that have influenced me the most personally would be be ''Man in the Mirror'' and ''Keep the Faith''. :D I just love those!!

yes I really love Earth Song too..
his songs are so inspirational!

WILL YOU BE THERE - gets me all the time and even in a more emotional tone after the tragic day

KEEP THE FAITH - talk about 'believing in yourself'

EARTH SONG - I love mother earth and I got issues with global warming that's why I love this song

HISTORY - didn't really struck me at first after paying more attention to the lyrics this line struck me
"No force of nature can break
Your will to self motivate" >> on a personal level

but this
"She say this face that you see
Is destined for history" >> Mj related? well he's been dominating history for 45 years. ;)

"Every day create your history
Every path you take you're leaving your legacy" >> truly inspiring. It's like he's telling us to actually 'live' life

Man In the Mirror is truly inspiring but am not really touched by it coz' c'mon it's a no brainer the only person can make change is you, yourself it's just that man is stubborn apathetic and ignorant creature which is sad. (forgive my rant, I got issues lol)

i don't think "WBSS" can give me any inspirational=]

Lift your head up high
And scream out to the world
I know I am someone
And let the truth unfurl
No one can hurt you now
Because you know whats true
Yes, I believe in me
So you believe in you
Help me sing it, ma ma se,
Ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa,
Ma ma coo sa

it sure does for me.

"Man In The Mirror" is #1 for me but I also think "Off The Wall", "Cry", "Heal The World", "Will You Be There", "Earth Song", and "We've Had Enough" are inspirational. All great songs.

Man In the Mirror
Can You Feel It
Will You be there
Earth Song
Heal the world
We are the world
Another Part of Me

Heal the World is my all time favorite but Tony Moran's HIStory is also great!! Keep Moving!! hahah! good for working out ;)

Love Heal The World, Man In The Mirror and Will You Be There (my all time fav).
Go with Earth Song, the most powerful one.

Back