Votes: 25 10.6%
  • CRY

Votes: 16 6.8%
  • WBSS

Votes: 19 8.1%
  • OFF THE WALL

Votes: 14 6.0%

• Total voters
I've choose Will You Be there. When the notes go up higher and higher, and MJ voice/singing changing with it as well, the intensity he spewed out was so strong that you KNOW he ain't lying LOL!!!

Makes the airs of my neck stand up :yes: :wub:

It was hard to choose between Man In The Mirror and Earth Song so I went for 'Earth Song' because he wrote that one himself, and if more people had been as aware as Michael was back then, perhaps there wouldn't have been so much human and animal suffering in the world today.

"WILL YOU BE THERE"

A more pure song is hard to find, and both the beginning and end are so epic.

1 - Who Is It (MJ's best composition and interpretation ever, why didn't you think of it?!)
2 - Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (call me if you find some funky tune with more energy)
3 - Will You Be There (listen to the lyrics)

I could say Smile too, but the melody is not from MJ. And Man In The Mirror and Keep the Faith have not been writtent by MJ.

I voted for "earth song" and "will you be there", for me right now its hard to chose between the two.

Man In The Mirror, Heal The World, Will You Be There and Earth Song are MJ's most powerful, inspirational and uplifting songs he's ever released. I'd choose Smile as well, even though I didn't vote for it. :girl_butterfly:

This was an hard choice....
I finally vote for Will you be there.
Only becasue is one of my favourites....I love that lyrics....

I picked....Heal the World, Man in the Mirror, and Keep the Faith....all three of these changed me at some point, though there are many others, these mean the most to ME....:lol:

The Songs you'have chosen are all inspirational but in different kinds of ways. About what way of inspiration are you talking?

While Earth Song, MITM, KTF, HTW, and Cry all tug at some emotional part of me, Will You Be There puts a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes everytime.

I can envision in my mind the scene from Free Willy where the whale finally is able to leap to his freedom and the young boy standing there encouraging him on; so moving to me I can't even think about it without tearing up. Michael, that song, and the emotional impact of the scene in the movie will always be affixed in mind.

Heal The World + Will You Be There + Man in the Mirror = Earth Song

For me Earth Song encompasses everything, every emotion, every struggle. The words accompanyed with that powerful composition truely makes it, HANDS DOWN, the most inspirational song for me.

I love WBSS. I don't think people really listen to those lyrics!

Last edited:
Man In the Mirror and Will You be there are very inspirational. I do love Keep the faith too. And Earth Song is inspirational as well, and I love MJ's voice in the chorus when he's does that "ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah... whoo oo oo, oo oo oo..." almost like a cry. Another inspirational one that doesn't seem to be up for voting is On the Line. Just beautiful! I don't know which one to vote for!

Last edited:
I voted for WYBT and HIStory... WYBT feels so lovingly spiritual, and HIStory is one of the most optimistic songs of living a life of goodness ever written. I mean, listen to the chorus! For me, it made me excited to be alive hehe :D

Too many to decide! :bugeyed I picked almost all of 'em.

WMCIG, Can You Feel It, & Another Part of Me are good too :cheeky:

Back