What do you think Michael is doing right now?

the most depressive post ever... i couldn't calm myself all day :(

(not blaming you by the way...)
Don't feel sad please. There IS an afterlife and many many people will testify to that. :) Its just that science hasn't caught up with explaining it yet.

He's ''on the mission from God.'' - Blues Brothers movie line

sorry had to brighten it up in here. ;-)

I think Michael has put a little bit of himself everywhere.

He is in every song you hear, every video you see, he is in your dreams and your day dreams. He is with his family, and especially his children. He is walking beside all 3 of them every day of their lives, guiding them, especially at their weakest points. He is with every fan when they feel they could no longer stand their grieving, and with every fan when they find a hint of hopefulness in their day, and they can smile instead of frown.

Michael is everywhere, in everything he loved. So what I think Michael is doing, is constantly 'being'. He is never gone, because he is too busy being everywhere. =]

I don't believe in what that psychic said about him the other day. I think he is happy and is soaking in all the love Heaven has to offer. I believe he's dancing and singing with a big smile on his face, playing with the children in heaven, laughing with them, and is sharing all the good times with people like Diana, Charlie Chaplain, and those children he cared about and befriended who passed away.

Well, for the body, he is inside a fridge, without brain tissue and without life because he's dead.

Then, for what we would like.. he's sitting somewhere watching for us and his kids.

You know what I believe, when you die all your physical traumas will heal. Your body will be perfect again. So he is free of all the pain and disabilities.

I don't believe in what that psychic said about him the other day. I think he is happy and is soaking in all the love Heaven has to offer. I believe he's dancing and singing with a big smile on his face, playing with the children in heaven, laughing with them, and is sharing all the good times with people like Diana, Charlie Chaplain, and those children he cared about and befriended who passed away.

Aww, you're post made me smile. :)

Let's see...what do I think MJ is doing on this very Wednesday night...

Maybe he is watching his favorite movie, eating popcorn...and making jokes about it being humpday?? LOL

Wait, this is more like what I do on a Wednesday night...but maybe we have this in common? hahah

He is dancing with Marilyn Monroe and James Brown !

I'd like to think he's dividing his eternity's time: relaxing on a cloud eating cotton candy (LOL!!!!!), watching over his family & children, and watching over us; his loyal fans who have always truly loved him. Also, I'd like to think that he's met my grandmother who was a lovely singer and that he, my grandmom, and the great Gospel singer Mahalia Jackson have been singing songs together. Oh yeah, and let's not forget he's teaching any angel who asks to show them how to moonwalk and stand on their toes!!!! :)

Thanks for posting this question!!!!! I think this all the time with various ideas of what he does now day to day!

Last edited:
I think Michael is singing and dancing with James Brown.

he's chillin with me because we're listening to this

ignition.gif

You know.. Im so afraid of death and yet somehow cant stop watching those ''life after death'' shows.. I really believe there is something beyond the physical life.. And what you just described sounds SO COMFORTING.. I really really really hope its true. And I believe it is!!!

Me too..

heaven is beautiful place?
michael is recording new music for us to hear on earth
michael's new album is called KING OF POP if listen to
bits of a place with no name then you will know michael
is heaven teaching angels how to moonwalk
i know michael watching over his childern
just yerstday around 12pm in the afternoon michael just wanted to vist me
well micchael's spirit come by?

what if SAINT MICHAEL is on the right track to trying to figer out
why michael jackson just faked his own death?
if michael was alive
today he would be hiding from all the people that hurt him in last few years of his life
he would be in london just resting or jumping about on a stage singing to his fans
or hiding somewhere in neverland home making persons thing he died
but all michael wanted was peace and find it by hiding in his own recording room
in his never land home making everyone thing he died?
ok im going topic about what SAINT MICHAEL told me
but i think michael is happy in heaven teaching SAINT MICHAEL how to write a beautful song peace/love
maybe teaching his family (that died before him) how to moonwalk
sing with the angels
asking jesus to look after his childern he left here on earth ?

He's watching us and thankful because we always here forever and ever for him.. :)

Mike's chillin' out...relaxin' after a busy life. He's just enjoying himself away from the spotlight and away from the evil. He's just feeling the love of Jesus Christ right now. He is where we all long to be eventually. God bless him and I hope one of these days God will let me meet him and thank him for enriching my life on earth.

But the key is (and I don't care what yall think about this) believing in Jesus Christ as the Lord and Savior of man. MJ knew about this. And I have faith that God (or Jehovah as some might say) brought his pure soul up to be with Him. Praise God.

Mike's chillin' out...relaxin' after a busy life. He's just enjoying himself away from the spotlight and away from the evil. He's just feeling the love of Jesus Christ right now. He is where we all long to be eventually. God bless him and I hope one of these days God will let me meet him and thank him for enriching my life on earth.

But the key is (and I don't care what yall think about this) believing in Jesus Christ as the Lord and Savior of man. MJ knew about this. And I have faith that God (or Jehovah as some might say) brought his pure soul up to be with Him. Praise God.

like i say before heaven is a bautiful place
michael is teaching a few angels how to do the moonwalk

I think Michael has put a little bit of himself everywhere.

He is in every song you hear, every video you see, he is in your dreams and your day dreams. He is with his family, and especially his children. He is walking beside all 3 of them every day of their lives, guiding them, especially at their weakest points. He is with every fan when they feel they could no longer stand their grieving, and with every fan when they find a hint of hopefulness in their day, and they can smile instead of frown.

Michael is everywhere, in everything he loved. So what I think Michael is doing, is constantly 'being'. He is never gone, because he is too busy being everywhere. =]

I love your post! :)

I'd like to think he's dividing his eternity's time: relaxing on a cloud eating cotton candy (LOL!!!!!), watching over his family & children, cracking up at all these new-fangled "fans" that seem to be coming out of the woodwork, watching over us; his true fans who have loved him for his entire career. Also, I'd like to think that he's met my grandmother who was a lovely singer and that he, my grandmom, and the great Gospel singer Mahalia Jackson have been singing songs together. Oh yeah, and let's not forget he's teaching any angel who asks to show them how to moonwalk and stand on their toes!!!! :)

Thanks for posting this question!!!!! I think this all the time with various ideas of what he does now day to day!

don't make fun of the "new-fangled fans", please. it's not nice. Beethoven makes new "fans" every damned decade that goes by. would you rather Michael didn't make ANY?

gimme a break.

Back