WE'VE HAD ENOUGH to #1. CAMPAIGN NOW CEASED [All Threads Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE'VE HAD ENOUGH to #1. Download starts TODAY!!

186th on iTunes in Ireland.

itunes accounts for about 60% or more of UK digital sales so if the song isn't in that chart then the song stands no chance of charting. I think it is updated hourly.

downloaded from Amazon - I'm trying on ITunes

Re: Have Michael Jackson's fans had enough?

Guys again, please keep it in one thread. I think its important too but we can't clog up the board.

'Kay :D

You only have a week left of this! :D

ok, thanks, damn I don't have internet at home anymore.. I'll go to someone's place and upload it from there.. and pay the song to the person lol... anyway I already have it on cd so.. I'll just erase it from this person's computer after...

Arrgggh, so frustrating! I want to download this. :( :doh: :no:

Re: MASS DOWNLOAD Campaign to get "WE'VE HAD ENOUGH" to No.1 on June 25th, 2010

Someone answer this in the UK????

Who is the best DJ to contact on Radio 1 about playing the song? I actually dont care if its a waste of time but every little helps haha
Someone suggest the best DJ????

:punk:Just downloaded from Itunes !!

Re: MJ Mass Download. 10 DAYS TO GO. INSTRUCTIONS HERE!

i can't download it from itunes, because i still owe for This Is It, and itunes bills you for the next purchase, as opposed to on the spot, or ahead of time. so, i am only able to pay for This IS It, next month, cus that's when i get paid. so..the only way i can download the song is by way of amazon in the usa. but apparently, according to you, that won't count...:(

i can't download it from itunes, because i still owe for This Is It, and itunes bills you for the next purchase, as opposed to on the spot, or ahead of time. so, i am only able to pay for This IS It, next month, cus that's when i get paid. so..the only way i can download the song is by way of amazon in the usa. but apparently, according to you, that won't count...:(

this............

i can't download it from itunes, because i still owe for This Is It, and itunes bills you for the next purchase, as opposed to on the spot, or ahead of time. so, i am only able to pay for This IS It, next month, cus that's when i get paid. so..the only way i can download 'We've Had Enough' is by way of amazon in the usa. but apparently, according to you, that won't count...:(

this............

Re: WE'VE HAD ENOUGH to #1. Download starts TODAY!! [All Threads Merged]

downloaded :)

Okay I bought it twice now, I was asked if I was sure if I wanted to buy it again.
You bet your *SS I'm sure! Gonna buy it lots more times!
Until when do we have to keep buying it 3 times a day ?
Anything to get this great song to Number 1! :heart:

Who is the best DJ to contact on Radio 1 about playing the song? I actually dont care if its a waste of time but every little helps haha

I'm not sure, though I think it's Heart Fm that plays alot of MJ songs.

At 155 on the Irish itunes chart......

Argh, something's up with billing on my US iTunes, so can't download for America. Got it from Germany, though. It's #96 on Amazon.de

Hey, speaking of that... on German forums they were saying that here they'll actually only count ONE purchase per day for the charts, not three. That's in Germany. Can anyone confirm this is right or wrong?

Help?

lol

hey guys if you have twitter can you twett this to mjjsource or jacksonsource they have lots of followers

it seems that a lot of people are downloading on different sites so it might defeat the purpose. i would think that it would be downloaded on one site. however, maybe somewhere in the world, it will be number one on one of those sites...or..maybe all of them..

Downloaded :D Good luck, I can't wait to see how this turns out!

Keep spreading to word!

Man I forgot how awesome this song was!!!

it seems that a lot of people are downloading on different sites so it might defeat the purpose. i would think that it would be downloaded on one site. however, maybe somewhere in the world, it will be number one on one of those sites...or..maybe all of them..

But all those downloads from different sites count toward the charts right?

All legitimate sales of this song, for example - from iTunes or Amazon - will count towards that particular country's official singles chart.
So all sales from the UK versions of Amazon and iTunes will count towards the UK chart. All US sales will count towards the US chart, and so on.

woo jus downloaded...

Fantastic !! :) I just don't have Facebook? :(

I think that we should choose a country for WHE gets N.1, for exemple, U.S.

The number of downloads would be bigger with all of us downloading in one country. I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back