WE'VE HAD ENOUGH to #1. CAMPAIGN NOW CEASED [All Threads Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE'VE HAD ENOUGH to #1. Download starts TODAY!!

I'm in Hartford on a (Peter Pan! =D) bus back to NY. Can't wait to DL as soon as I get home! Yay for all those who have! Keep it up! =)

Hehe, Hartford...Did you com by the sign for "Asylum Street" just yet?? Cracks me up every single time. Happy bussing!
Last time I used the Fung Wa from Boston...haven't been on a Peter Pan one in years...

Re: MASS DOWNLOAD Campaign to get "WE'VE HAD ENOUGH" to No.1 on June 25th, 2010

I downloaded the song and I'm listening it right now - on repeat. :D

Amazing song and amazing campaign! Thank You!

Hehe, Hartford...Did you com by the sign for "Asylum Street" just yet?? Cracks me up every single time. Happy bussing!
Last time I used the Fung Wa from Boston...haven't been on a Peter Pan one in years...

Haha, must've missed that one while I was jammin' to Triumph, LoL. =P

I'm back now aaaand can't seem to find a way to DL this. I only have access to the computers at my dorm and I can't DL iTunes to any of them. :( Is there any other way to download the song? :angel:

Haha, must've missed that one while I was jammin' to Triumph, LoL. =P

I'm back now aaaand can't seem to find a way to DL this. I only have access to the computers at my dorm and I can't DL iTunes to any of them. :( Is there any other way to download the song? :angel:

Can you do Amazon? You probably can't download at these shared computer at all, can you?

Re: Have Michael Jackson's fans had enough?

The track has risen from a 1 star to a 5 star track on Itunes this morning!

Yippee!!

:D

YES!! Let's keep it up!! I've already dl my 3 today, so I will do it all over again tomorrow. What does 5 star mean? Is that the highest rating? and does it mean sales? Also, who wrote this article? It is corny, but at least there is an article about it.

I have the opposite problem. ITunes USA says the song is not available in the US store.
I did it manually instead but just to let you know.

it worked for me in the U.s. Just keep trying. They show all songs and WHE is one of the last songs. Good luck!

I can't see it in the top 200 on either iTunes or Amazon UK yet :ninja:

It's No 55 on Amazon Uk at the moment (up 20 places from this morning) but I can't see it on itunes. Not sure how often itunes chart is updated.

Re: Have Michael Jackson's fans had enough?

Guys again, please keep it in one thread. I think its important too but we can't clog up the board.

It's No 55 on Amazon Uk at the moment (up 20 places from this morning) but I can't see it on itunes. Not sure how often itunes chart is updated.

when they do update it should be there

I'll ask my question again...

I'm in Canada, where's the link to buy it and will it count if I buy it?

Just wondering, why buy on amazon and itunes? Or is it the same?

Just wondering, why buy on amazon and itunes? Or is it the same?
Music sales from Amazon and itunes both count towards the official music charts. They are popular and legitimate sites to use for music downloads.

I'll ask my question again...

I'm in Canada, where's the link to buy it and will it count if I buy it?
Try itunes. Once you've installed it, do a search for the song in the itunes store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back