*** VOTE *** Is Justin Bieber Poised to Be the Next King of Pop? > No chance!

yes I agree that title is michael's and only michael's. no one and I mean no one will ever be king of pop. Michael is the king of pop forever and no one can take that away from him ever

Saying Justin Bieber will take over being the King of Pop is like saying the Jonas Brothers will take over Elvis's title of King of Rock. Just ain't gonna happen! Don't make me sick. I predict Justin Bieber will lose his appeal once he hits puberty!

Will Justin Bieber Be the Next King of Pop?
No chance. 90%
Time will tell. 6%
Yes! 4%

Total Votes: 126,309
Note on Poll Results

Laughable lol He may achieve a lot but he can't even sing like Michael or create music and magic.. at least not yet

Yes he is just as MC Hammer, Tevin Campbell, Sisqo, Usher, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, Bruno Mars and many others were -_-

No, Bieber wins awards in the U.S. just for showing up. they are trying to match MJ's awards. Has Bieber won any awards over seas? he has a long ways to go.

OMG!! When I saw tis topic I actually start laughing!!! Honestly!!! NOT A CHANCE IN THE WORLD!!!! Sorry Justin... maybe in your next life!! Enjoy your success cause it's the best you can get!!! ;)

JB keeps dreaming~

Oh no.... :eek:

:doh:

Voted again!!!!
kermit.gif

but if only michael fans voted than the result can not portray the reality right?

I dont think he will the king of pop, i dont think that he wants that title. I do think, and i dont like his music!, he is good singing and dancing, and propably being inspired by michael.
So for me thats a good thing, its nice if good artist keep being borne right? Personnaly i dont like his music but i think he is musical and can become great.
But i dont think its an issue of becoming the king op pop, because i dont think 1 he wants to be and 2 the people already gave that title to michael and even by non fans that titel is so deep and meaning full , you can ask anybody who is the king of pop and they will say michael jackson, that no one will give it away

Saying Justin Bieber will take over being the King of Pop is like saying the Jonas Brothers will take over Elvis's title of King of Rock. Just ain't gonna happen! Don't make me sick. I predict Justin Bieber will lose his appeal once he hits puberty!
he didn't hit yet? the puberty thing
Yes he is just as MC Hammer, Tevin Campbell, Sisqo, Usher, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, Bruno Mars and many others were -_-
yup :yes:

I just had a dream last night I was sitting in a theater watching some Justin B movie (lol B movie) and it showed that mountain with all the faces carved out of it (can't think of the name .. looked it up: Mount Rushmore) and it panned to the right where Michael's face was carved, and then in the movie it showed MJs face being chiselled into JBs face and I swore out loud in the theater LOUD "F U" (I almost never ever swear) and then I realised what I did so said Sorry out loud. Then I explained to people later on that I thought it was sick and poor taste to do that and undeserved. Me watching a movie about him would never happen because I have a daughter who cannot stand him. Almost like a phobia. So wouldn't happen. I think it's more that she gets sickened by people's reactions to him and she also doesn't see his appeal at all.

Back