*** VOTE *** Is Justin Bieber Poised to Be the Next King of Pop? > No chance!

Don't ever...ever...ever

put the name Justin Bieber....and "the next king of pop" IN ONE SENTENCE!

unless between Justin Bieber and "the next king of pop" it says " WILL NEVER BE!!!!"

Michael Jackson BECAME, THE KING OF POP!
Michael Jackson IS, THE KING OF POP!
Michael Jackson WILL ALWAYS BE, THE KING OF POP!

Justin Bieber new King Of Pop ?? haha ,Great Joke
here in Brazil his Nickname is Justin Biba ! ( Biba=Gay in Brazilian )

It worries me that people are voting time will tell...the yeses are blatantly young teen girls. I just wonder at times I really do! :bugeyed

justin bieber did not earn those awards, they were given to him, MJ earned ever award he got. the media and music world is setting this young up for a big let down. he will never, ever come close to michael jackson. he can't dance, sing or write music so how can he be compared to MJ.

No one will ever come close to Michael Jackson! HE IS LEGEND AND KING OF POP! AND WILL ALWAYS BE!
I bet after ten years people won't even remember what Justin Bieber was. But Michael's music will live forever!

Though I'm glad Bieber said that MJ is and will be the King of Pop forever..

Just voted! Michael is in his own league, simple as that, no comparison whatsoever!

Will Justin Bieber Be the Next King of Pop?
No chance. 88%
Time will tell. 8%
Yes! 4%
Total Votes: 114,797
Note on Poll Results

I just looked at the results 88% voted no chance. :girl_happy:

They are sooo quick to give the name "king of pop" away arnt they??? They always did that.. with Timberlake, Usher, Chris Brown, and now Bieber..

Why not use the name> "King of Rock" or "Godfather of Soul" or the many other titles?? Why ALWAYS try to de-thrown the KING OF POP MICHAEL JACKSON..

It wont happen no matter how hard they try..

Will Justin Bieber Be the Next King of Pop?

No chance.89% Time will tell.7% Yes!4%

A problem Justin has is that even children will eventually get bored of him............

.........because these days, fashion changes on an almost daily basis............

.........and when that does happen, then he'll lose all support from the music labels...........

.........If he is anything like MJ, that won't be a problem for him!!!

You know they say Bieber brought in more then TTI ticket sales, not by a lot really (and only in the US) also the fact Bieber sold 71.2 mill and Mike 71.1 mill. Has anyone thought 3D films which Biebers was cost more in ticket prices, no? Eitheir way MJ blitzed him worldwide.

Justin Beiber is a talented young guy, it annoys me when on the radio the other day they were taking the piss out of him... He ain't no mike and he says so himself. Wish him all the best but ain't no one going to top Mike. Even haters know that...

The only thing... And I mean this, the ONLY thing that is good about this kid is his clean image, as far as I can see, anyway... CERTAINLY doesn't get him any closer to the title, though. Really dislike his music. I remember first hearing this nonsense on the ABC special, Michael Jackson: After Life, this whole Beiber replacing Michael crap. Most are really ignoring it, though, thankfully.

ITS MICHAEL NO ONE ELSE.. the term didn't exist before him and cannot be given away.. I can't believe I've seen fans even mention others as possible candidates.. that boggles my mind..

All these people are basically tribute acts to Michael anyways.. They can't wipe there @$$ with the same toilet paper as Michaels.. COME ON.. why do u think when someone works with Michael they feel like there life goal as an artist has been completed..

People that MAKE music for these lil copy cats (will.i.am/Akon) life goal as producers were to work with Michael.. that says everything u need

well.. To make it fair!! the poll is a bit bias.. I mean most Justin Bieber fans are not old enough to use a computer so... ;) HAHAHA!

King of Pop ha??

Here is a few other ideas for Bieber

1) King Of Teenie Bop
2) King Of Sesame Street
3) King of Kiddys
4) King of Young version of Donald Trump Hair
5) King of Babies babies babies ohhhh babies babies babies
6) King of The PlayPen
7) King of The Playground

I'll give him credit for something though!! He does have talent.. But when it comes to the king of Pop

"ALWAYS SAY NEVERRRRRR"

Last edited:
Am I poised to be the next President of the United States? (clue: I wasn't born in the U.S.)

Whatever answer you get for my question, is the same one you'll get for that Justin Bieber question.

If Chris Brown wasn't horrible people might have been saying this about him.

No chance!!
What is wrong with people - there has never been, and there will never be anyone as great as Michael!!!
They can all try, the media can do their best to fool people that some might be, but everyone who knows anything about music and Michael knows that what we have all seen is something very special that will never happen again.

No chance!!
What is wrong with people - there has never been, and there will never be anyone as great as Michael!!!
They can all try, the media can do their best to fool people that some might be, but everyone who knows anything about music and Michael knows that what we have all seen is something very special that will never happen again.

:agree:

Back