71%(219519)
Michael Jackson

1%(2545)
Stevie Wonder

0%(1401)
Aretha Franklin

0%(603)
Marvin Gaye

Prince and Stevie are by far better musicians than Michael.

I'm just happy that Michael is being put on the same poll with other fantastic artists. It much better than other people he's usually put on a poll with like Usher or Justin Timberlake. So if Michael don't win this i won't mind because the other people on the poll are great artist and i have alot of respect for them

Re: VOTE for MJ - Who do you think is the greatest black musician of the past few decades? (Prince?)

Oh..., sorry, but dont be silly, Prince is the most talented artist on this list in terms of playing instruments and creating music!!!!
You are totally unprofessionally biased ... seems like you dont know who you are talking about.

Being the greatest musician does mean totally something else, but to underrate Prince is unacceptable and unprofessional.

Michael is the only real GLOBAL musician (the meaning of the word is clear), so every voter might know whats the meaning of being the greatest musician and his impact on society...

Ok dear music experts, so why we should vote for Michael?

erm...

pardon my ignorance, but why are you part of this forum?

i wholeheartedly disagree with your opinions, and i wonder why you aren't posting on prince forums...?

Prince and Stevie are by far better musicians than Michael.

i think the world has gone mad...

i cant believe what im reading here.

this whole topic is unbelievable. i mean, people are allowed their opinions...but i just cant believe some of the things people are saying in this topic. its almost laughable.

In that case, thread closed. This whole thread has been ridiculous, imo so no need for it to carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back