VOTE for MJ - Michael is the greatest black musician of the past few decades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VOTE for MJ - Who do you think is the greatest black musician of the past few decades? (Prince?)

Oh..., sorry, but dont be silly, Prince is the most talented artist on this list in terms of playing instruments and creating music!!!!
You are totally unprofessionally biased ... seems like you dont know who you are talking about.

Being the greatest musician does mean totally something else, but to underrate Prince is unacceptable and unprofessional.

Michael is the only real GLOBAL musician (the meaning of the word is clear), so every voter might know whats the meaning of being the greatest musician and his impact on society...

2r5c4lw.jpg

Re: VOTE for MJ - Who do you think is the greatest black musician of the past few decades? (Prince?)

Voted. For Michael, of course. I respect and acknowledge Prince, but never liked him.

Exactly what I think.

Michael leads. :D

voted too,

Michael Jackson 50%(80859)

Prince 48%(78028)

keep on voting! :D

Michael 52%
Prince 47%

Keep voting! You can vote as often as you like!!

keep on voting! :D

Yep. The moment MJ overtook Prince Prince fans basically gave up. Since then hardly any vote comes for Prince. Meanwhile Mike leads now by almost 10000 votes.

Cool! I voted for mike duh! He is in the lead now! THX

i have been voting since morning :)
love it .

Love Prince, but Michael is my fave.

Voted for Mike :)

i have been voting since morning :)
love it .

Yes, great! I've been doing it over and over again. You can actually see how the votes change every time. KEEP CLICKING AWAY!!

MJ 55%
pRINCE 44%

LET's keep it UP!!!!!!!!

yep. The moment mj overtook prince prince fans basically gave up. Since then hardly any vote comes for prince. Meanwhile mike leads now by almost 10000 votes.

keep voting!!! No time to get complacent!!!! Just click and click and click again!! It's actually quite fun!!

Finally, who is the winner?

I am glad I found that site of Steve Harvey and let you vote.

voted :punk:

Yep. The moment MJ overtook Prince Prince fans basically gave up. Since then hardly any vote comes for Prince. Meanwhile Mike leads now by almost 10000 votes.

I noticed that too, like they were only voting to keep the 1st place. But we should keep on voting, Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough :D

Moonwalker.Fan/Prince.Fan, Time to change that first post of yours ;)

Guys in the end of the day vote for who you want to vote for but don't come in here saying 'Prince is better than Michael bla bla bla.....' Its inflammatory and wont be tolerated.

I posted this thread - Today, 12:07 PMm - and the voting was:
81%(70102)
Prince

17%(15044)
Michael Jackson

-----------
Within 8 hours:

42%(78417)
Prince

56%(104986)
Michael Jackson

i noticed that too, like they were only voting to keep the 1st place. But we should keep on voting, don't stop 'til you get enough :d

agree!!! Keep voting!!!

Finally, who is the winner?

I am glad I found that site of Steve Harvey and let you vote.

Yep- thank you Moonwalker- I also posted the thread on another forum.

MJ 58%
Prince 40% KEEP VOTING!

I have no idea when this ends- do you?

I saw you can request a song on that page.
I requested we´ve had enough and chose a radiostation in Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back