VOTE for MJ - Best Male Solo Artist of All-Time!

MJ on 50.85%..cmon ppl vote for Mike everyday..Elvis's votes increased suddenly:(It shudn't happen,Elvis and Prince shud remain where they deserve.Come on ppl lets bring MJ on that huge figure

"ONLY" 59.9 % now!

Keep voting guys - and girls! :lol:

right now a little over 59%. Yesterday was better.

i don't think that percentages make a difference. maybe less people voted...the other artists aren't doing any better than they have been.. the bottom line is MJ is way out in front.

If I was at home, I'd hook my auto voter up and show them who's the man! I'd have to mask the IP to a different address each time though...*sniggers*

:cheers::cheers::cheers:
[FONT='times new roman', times, serif]The vote is finally here...Best male solo artist of all-time!
With so many great solo artists over the years...who is the best ever?
We have compiled a great list nominated by you, the fans, that includes artists who have had a solo career spanning 2 decades or more.
[/FONT]​

WINNER
BEST MALE SOLO ARTIST OF ALL-TIME
MICHAEL JACKSON

:doh:Elvis Lost:tease::tease:

:cheers:Thanks to all MJ fans who voted for MJ:cheeky:

This is AWESOME!!!!!!! MJ's the greatest of all,even elvis & beatles,there's no better singer,dancer in the world than Michael!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:
[FONT='times new roman', times, serif]The vote is finally here...Best male solo artist of all-time!
With so many great solo artists over the years...who is the best ever?
We have compiled a great list nominated by you, the fans, that includes artists who have had a solo career spanning 2 decades or more.
[/FONT]​

WINNER
BEST MALE SOLO ARTIST OF ALL-TIME
MICHAEL JACKSON

:doh:Elvis Lost:tease::tease:

:cheers:Thanks to all MJ fans who voted for MJ:cheeky:

Ok, I'm confused. When I went to the site it still had the voting up like yesterday, no message about a winner yet. (Although clearly it is/will be Michael :) )

^^ yes, the voting is still active, maybe because of the time shift. In Eurpe it is early evening but in the US it is morning hours ( at least at the west coast). So it depends from where the voting is controlled, I am sure they will stop it very soon.

this is the adress:
VoteNumber1.com
c/o Nyconn, Inc.
58 Pine St.
New Canaan, Ct. 06840

Connecticut??? What's the time over there right now?

:(Now Im confused too.Pn my Desktop they showed that Michael is winner but when I tried it on my Laptop I was still able to Vote..But still Mike is on the TOP:clapping:
Elvis will loose no matter what:tease:
:cheers:

Back