VOTE for MJ - Best Male Solo Artist of All-Time!

Wheee! Must've had to wait until it was midnight in my time zone. Not that it actually matters in the scheme of things what it says on that website, lolol, but MICHAEL ... NUMBER ONE... WHOOO! :)

150_MJ.jpg

WINNER
BEST MALE SOLO ARTIST OF ALL-TIME
MICHAEL JACKSON

:wild::wild::wild:
:clapping::clapping::clapping::punk::punk::punk:

^ Has it been announced yet? Cause I just voted, so voting is still going... lol. Wasn't it supposed to be announced May the 1st? Its the 2nd of May in Australia haha I guess its a poll from the US...

^ Has it been announced yet? Cause I just voted, so voting is still going... lol. Wasn't it supposed to be announced May the 1st? Its the 2nd of May in Australia haha I guess its a poll from the US...
Yeah..I am very confused now.On my computer Michael is winner but on my Laptop Voting is still active:rofl:
I can't believe it's happening,I guess they are Elvis fans and can't accept the TRUTH!!!!
:(Loosers

For me the voting is still on. Wasn't it supposed to end on the 1st May?

MICHAEL IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::cheers::clap::clap::clap::clap::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::dancin::dancin::dancin::punk::punk:

I just check the result :D he deserve this "The Winner" :yes:

Back