VOTE for MJ - Best Male Solo Artist of All-Time!

he's back on 60.3%
come on he should at least be on 99% :p
keeeep voting MJ fans!

I just voted and mike mike is down to 59%. Why does prince votes keep getting higher. I wonder if somebody posted it on his board and I know some prince fans be up in here. This is annoying cuz prince can't even sing. ugh!

Keep voting guy. I mean at least stevie wonder should be up there and not some non singing miget prince.

I just voted and mike mike is down to 59%. Why does prince votes keep getting higher. I wonder if somebody posted it on his board and I know some prince fans be up in here. This is annoying cuz prince can't even sing. ugh!

Keep voting guy. I mean at least stevie wonder should be up there and not some non singing miget prince.
Yeah tht true..Mike's %tage just got little down.Maybe there is some Prince fan boy/girl who pretends to be a MJ fan too on this board is betraying MJ fans..

And I like what you said,its very very true.I am a better singer than Prince:cheers:

TBH, this poll is a waste of time.
I'm not saying I wouldn't be happy for Mike to win, but in all honesty, even if he does win who will even know about it? Probably just the owners of the site and a few hard core fans on Elvis, Prince, and MJ message boards.

Still voted though! :)

Last edited:
Michael is at over 61% now. Just keep voting, first thing I do after I turn the computer on. :cheeky:

Michael has 61.19% at the moment. Let's keep this thread bumped to remind people to vote every day. :wild:

BUMP BUMP :p

i'm about to vote

keeeep voting! MJ is #1 :D

Was thinking about voting for Elvis. Kidding. The decision came down to Prince or Michael. It's quite tough considering Prince is exceedingly talented, but Michael Jackson is arguably the greatest entertainer of all time so I voted for Michael.

Back