Vote for MJ: 100 Best Madison Square Garden Shows - The 1980s

I think if you vote more than once it goes down (which is why it has done nothing but drop since people started voting like crazy.)

(17-11-09) The King of Pop is currently losing to Whitney Housten and Culture Club. Really?

Madison Square Garden is running a poll of the 100 best garden shows and right now, Michael is trailing behind in third place with 16.9% of the vote. Whitney Housten is leading with 48.9% followed by Culture Club with 25.89%. Now, we here at MJFC love Whitney and Boy George as much as the next person but......REALLY?!

To cast your vote for MJ, please visit msg.com RIGHT NOW!!

Source: MJFC / msg.com

Something is strange with this poll. I don't know what it is but I voted about fifty times and his percentage is going down. The day I voted he was at little over 26% and Whitney 28%. Now he is down by a lot. I know Whitney doesn't have more fans than MJ?

This is totally silly. I very much doubt that anyone has been to all the concerts listed (and many voters haven't been to New York in the 1st place), so no one can say which is best.

Well, I wasn't there and I dare to say I know who's the best no doubt.
Fans of other acts will say the same about their group/singer. So it means nothing. Polls/voting are generally rigged or stuffed anyway.

Back