Vote for MJ: 100 Best Madison Square Garden Shows - The 1980s

MJ gone from 25.13 to 25.04?.. now 24.99 and now 24.96.. whys it goin backwards?

it's really going backwards!!! I voted 10 times and during that it went from 23.76 to 23.74 !!!???

Just voted again today,to see what has changed...here is the results..
mjj7vote.jpg

mjj7vote1.jpg

vote again and again! i've voted like a million times, lmao...everyone can vote more than once, keep that in mind and keep doing it

Just a little curious... :mellow:

What exactly will be gained if Michael wins the poll? Is there an award of some kind/official recognition or is MSG is just doing this for people to visit their website and gain more hits/visitors? -_-

you will find that every click will help Whitney Houston get a vote.

Its true

many fans have already found out

How funny, There is a link to the poll and a message asking people to vote on whitneys official website lol, desperate

Because people are voting for other artists. Isn't that the most obvious thing? :rofl:

lol.. oh yeh.. buuutt it happens every time i vote for MJ like this comment below...

it's really going backwards!!! I voted 10 times and during that it went from 23.76 to 23.74 !!!???

you will find that every click will help Whitney Houston get a vote.

Its true

many fans have already found out

really? i thought that but.. ??

Whitney is now at 31.76%
Michael is at 25.16%

:bugeyed Whitney fans have been up allll night!

Can Motsey use his technical know how to help us out?? ;D

Last edited:
Come on peeps keep voting. Whitney went down loads but now she is rising again reeeaaallly quickly.

:( MJ is going down and Whitney is going up really fast. arrrrrrrrghhhhh

I think a voting script is being used to vote for Whitney, thats cheating, everytime Michael gets close to whitney she shoots up way way way to fast

Culture Club are rising verrrry quickly now....too quickly. Something is wrong - auto voting??!

MJ is going down, and so is Whitney. :bugeyed

Now when u vote for either MJ or Whitney they both go down and Culture Club goes up.. Its a fix..?

MJ caught up so much today..

Last edited:
I've voted twice. The second time Michael's number went down and Whitney's went up :(

Whitney Houston - 32.65%
Culture Club - 27.05%
Michael Jackson - 24.46%

Back